Lectionary Readings for Wednesday, August 11th, 2020
3rd Quarter Moon
Bon’s Book of Praise E-O, UX
1. Then answered Jehovih to the songs of praise that rose up from His hundreds of
thousands of millions, to the sum of His mighty creations.
2. Peace, My beloved! And great joy! I have heard your voice of praise! I answer you with
millions of new creations! Farther than the farthest, boundless! Thousands of millions of
years are the works of My hand! I go not about turning water into wine, like a magician,
or professing to raise the dead!
3. But yet I raise the dead, the souls of the dead, into worlds shining, brilliant, full of
loveliness! I take them not backward to toil and sorrow; but upward, onward, to heavens
of delight, that perish not, forever.
4. Mine is the Tree of Life, forever growing and rich in blossoms and sweet perfumes.
The dead are Mine, the spirits of the dead My young blossoms full of promise, speaking
soul-words for the glory of My heavens.
5. Whom I quickened into life are Mine, and I watch over them Fatherly and in great
wisdom. Nor suffer I them to go out of being forever. And I provide My heavenly places
broad, boundless, so that the soul of man can never reach to the boundary thereof.
6. Though they stray away for a season, yet have I provided them to return to Me in the
end. And I make them a banquet, and provide unto them a feast, a home of love, with
music and dancing even on the threshold of wisdom.
7. Weep not for the dead, O My beloved! I have places of delight for the righteous, full of
rejoicing and wonderful! And the soul of the dead entereth therein, as one that emergeth
from a veil, to shout with great joy for the provisions I created, plentiful and brilliant.
8. Heaven after heaven have I created as a new surprise of great happiness to My Sons
and Daughters, in the way of My resurrections. Rejoice and be merry in holiness! Open
your eyes, My beloved, and behold the works of My hands which I provided to be yours
1. Then answered Jehovih to those that wept for the dead:
2. What I have taken away was Mine, and I return it to the place it belongeth; but the soul,
which I also gave, I carry into a new region of delight. In My hand is the spirit
of the dead, and I raise it up to the delightful places I created for it. Yea, it shall
find its love, and rejoice in My arms, because of the glory of My heavens.
3. In the times of My seasons the soul of the dead shall stand by the living; and testify
to the endless creations which I provided, to perish not, forever! As a cord that
lifteth a weight, so shall be the soul of the dead to those that are stricken in sorrow.
4. And I will uncover My heavens unto those; and My angels shall come down from My
exalted kingdoms by the light of the line of their love; and they shall rejoice in the way of
My dominions, and glorify Me and My works.
5. Thrice, at the times of the setting sun, shall ye assemble and sing for the soul of the
dead, remembering his virtues in great praise. Then shall ye deliver his spirit unto My
asaphs for the mansion I have built. And I will render unto him the delights of My
kingdoms according to the light of his understanding.
6. And ye shall put away all mourning and all signs of mourning; and learn to understand
the way of My resurrection. Rebuke Me not, O My beloved, by draping yourselves in
black cloth and veils of crape. What I have done, I have done.
7. For the time shall come unto My beloved when they shall look back and say: It
was well! And in the time of Jehovih it happened well, when it so happened! Though
we saw not then, we now behold, as Gods and Goddesses, the way of the Almighty!
8. To sing and to rejoice in Me, O My beloved; and to attain to great knowledge; these are
the roads I created, shining, diversified and broader than the imagination of man. By
death provide I the resurrection of the souls of the dead. Mourn not for My proceedings,
O My beloved! But be ye wise and rejoice with discretion in the glory of My creations.