Lectionary Readings for Monday, August 10th, 2020
Bon’s Book of Praise ORD, LEF
1. So-to-ramus sang next, and of her great plateau, Chik-ka-hoo-sa, over the regions of
Guatama, wide as the earth, high-raised in the grades, with three thousand million angels,
rejoicing in the heavenly mountains, Hosanattabah and O-de-chi-che and Hakabda, with
seventy thousand high arches, and the delightful ocean, heavenly. Sociotes, with
three million ship-builders, well trained in the elements created by the Creator.
2. Wailing in her song, O Jehovih! Would that I had earth-words for the glories
of heaven! O that I could show my delightful places to mortals! O that I could
make comparison for the knowledge of mortals! How can I make them comprehend
the heavenly ocean, Sociotes, habitable within and without; with sparkling waters,
colored like a rainbow, for the ships of angels.
3. How can I make them comprehend the wonderful mountain, O-de-chi-che, habitable
within and without; with her thirty thousand high arches, spanning shining rivers! O that
mortals could comprehend! O that mortals could see!
4. With sixteen million miles of heavenly roadways, and the great lake, Anapasivi, with
its two million boats, teaching newborn angels how to master the elements, far reaching
in the firmament of heaven.
5. With otevans to carry millions coursing along in the gardens of heaven, created by
Thee, Jehovih, full of delight, strong, powerful! My most orderly heaven, teaching with
song and high reverence to the Almighty!
6. O that I could reveal the glories of Farja, Thy Schliegashawaka, O Jehovih! And the
great delight of her eight hundred millions, gleeful, rapturous in Thy praise; glorified by
the love of the Almighty!
7. O the forests of my heavens, Sotoramus, created by the Almighty, delightful, aweinspiring! O the fields of Tobosin and Suthagar and Chaimus, the creations of the Great Spirit.
8. After her, then sang the heaven, Chook-a-so-win, in the voice of three thousand
million angels, in her two million cities, high in the grades, and well disciplined.
Of her great cascades and whirl-pools, dangerous places in heaven for inexperienced
angels. And lauding tunefully her great rivers and her colleges and factories.
9. Next sang Fiatonadis, a heaven with seventy divisions on the plateau Noyohertimus,
with two thousand million angels, high in the grades; lauding highly her factories and
colleges and her es’enaurs, a million musicians.
10. Next sang Heoparsi, a heaven with one million cities, high in the grades; with eight
hundred thousand miles of roadways; with eight hundred million angels of delight,
rejoicing in their lives and glorifying the Almighty.
11. After that sang these great heavens: Hiawasse, Ho Chong, Hriden, Sago Loo, Maison
and Witcha-chaw-nowksin; lauding their thousands of millions of angels; their millions
of cities and places of delight; their mountains and rivers; their lakes and valleys; their
colleges and factories, where angels are taught to master the elements created by the
Great Spirit, for the joy of His mighty heavens!
1. O that I could sing the songs of Thy heavens. Thy sweet places of delight, Hanoshea
and O-chi-ma and Riviokim and Pethsiades and Yenades; to find earth-words descriptive
of their delightful holiness and rejoicing in the Almighty!
2. O that I could display their mountains and valleys and their wide plains! Their shining
waters and their forests and their stalactites and innumerable high arches. Their thousands
of millions of angels full of joy and loveliness! Their wonderful music, poured forth in
Thy praise, Jehovih.
3. Their dancing, millions in a dance; their boating and swift excursions, like thoughts in
unison flying forth, mighty in power, gleeful and full of romance! High in the grades,
spotless, pure, every one a flower, a star, a diadem in the kingdom of the Almighty!
4. O that I could sing of the order of Thy heavens! And of the wonderful roadways from
one to another! How Thou hast planted elements in Thy kingdoms, ever trying the skill
and knowledge of Thy angels! Where genius and wisdom ever lead in Thy ways, Jehovih.
5. Who but Thee, O Father, could create these never-ending varieties of heavens! These
wonderful plateaux, suitable habitations for the spirits of the dead! Ever providing the
higher to lift up the lower! In system and good discipline displaying the wonders of the
6. O that I could sing in words to the understanding of mortals!
7. And to such as had been called sinners and most wicked who had become in time like
diadems in Thy crown, Jehovih, sparkling, bright with perfect holiness!