Lectionary Readings for Wednesday, August 12th, 2020
Bon’s Book of Praise SPE, YAD, SON
1. Then answered Jehovih to those that had an infant born:
2. What I have quickened into life, behold, it is My gift. It is a flower of sunshine molded
by a touch of My hand. Provide ye unto it, O My beloved. Fence My garden around, that
serpents can not enter. The time shall come when this living soul shall be as a God in My
heavens. His light shall be brighter than a sun!
3. Then spake Jehovih to the infant: Light of My light, O My Son! To thee I give the earth
and the heavens, to be thine forever! And the waters of the earth and the air of the
firmament, to be thine forever! And the forests and mountains and valleys, to be thy
paradise forever. And the oceans and seas, to be thine forever. And lastly, O My Son,
what I gave to no other animal on earth or in the waters thereof, or in the air of heaven,
give I unto thee; behold, I give thyself to thee.
4. And I give thee guardian angels to walk by thee and show thee My great delights and
the way of My resurrections! They shall speak to thy soul to keep thee in the right way.
Hear thou them and follow in the way of thy Creator, and thou shalt rejoice all the days of
5. But thy corporeal eyes and ears and thy corporeal judgment give I unto thine
own hands. Remember, My Son, learn thou corporeal knowledge through thy soul, for
it is of Me, and thou shalt not err. But shut out the way of My voice, and follow
thy corporeal senses only, and thou shalt go down in darkness for a long season.
6. Remember thy Creator at all times and seasons, and thou shalt rejoice because thou art
this day brought forth an heir of everlasting life.
7. Then spake Jehovih to the ashars, the guardian angels: Into your keeping, O My
beloved, give I this My Son, quickened by My very breath to live forever. In your regular
turns, watch and watch, guard ye him from this time forth, for he is the fruit I bequeath
unto you. And in due time ye shall render his soul unto My asaphs in heaven, being
8. Nor shall ye ever make yourselves known to him through his corporeal senses; for your
labor is with the spirit. But when ye find it rightful that angels shall approach his
corporeal understanding, see to it that they be exalted and in the way of My everlasting
kingdoms. For the plan of My creations is for the resurrection of the soul of man to be
forever and ever!
1. Praise be unto Thee, Jehovih! Who can search out the completeness of Thy creation?
2. Or know the magnitude of Thy places, Thou Almighty! And thy endless inventions?
3. Thou shalt be My theme forever, to find the far-seeing devices of my Creator, the work
of my soul.
4. I was alone in the world. Angels and men fed not my soul; I was hungered and in
5. Then I turned to Thee, Thou Almighty. And Thou gavest me a new growth, a fruit of
life in fire!
6. Which grew brighter and brighter. And my vision was recovered, and Thy heavens
were opened as a book is opened.
7. And I drank of Thy waters, and ate of the tree of the resurrection to Thy everlasting
8. The secret of Thy Wisdom, O Jehovih, was uncovered; the way of Thy Mightiness
made imperishable forever!
1. Because Thou gavest into mine own hand to exalt myself, O Jehovih! For perpetual
resurrection shapedst mine every part before I knew the way of the Almighty! Praise be
unto Thee forever! Saith the Faithist!
2. Because Thou providedst from the ancient times for Thy Mighty word. From
everlasting Thou hast provided prophets to know the way of the Omnipotent! To reveal
the unseen heavens created by Thee!
3. Because Thou hast kept alive the line of Thy Majesty in mortals! Built a house for Thy
chosen, wide as the world! Faith in Thee above all things in earth or heaven. Saith the
4. When all the world beside faileth, Thou, my Creator, standest before me Mighty and
full of love. Thou One Alone, imperishable forever, and just and merciful. Praise be unto
Thee, Jehovih, Who art greater than All!
END OF BON’S BOOK OF PRAISE.