Book of Aph, Son of Jehovih Chapter IX, Chapter X
1. When the time came, God called his proper officers, and they proclaimed his presence,
whereupon the people came to order. And God said:
2. Even as it was before the submersion, so shall it now be, and ye shall fill the same
places even as before, every one to the place provided. Nevertheless, from this time forth,
all work in heaven and earth shall be new, and as if nothing had been. Let my Lords and
their attendants, and their ashars, prepare for their departure; and from such other
volunteers as have come into my kingdom they shall receive as they desire, and be
assigned to labor suited to them, whether it be with mortals or with spirits in the first
3. And to my marshals, messengers and asaphs: Hear ye the word of your God, which is
that ye proceed throughout atmospherea, selecting and appropriating all suitable places
for the spirits of the dead; and that ye apportion builders and workmen, and erect
factories, and schools, and hospitals, and nurseries, and all other suitable places, adapted
to receiving those of the first resurrection, as is done in all atmospherean heavens, and all
who are thus received shall be called es’yans for the first five years; but after that they
shall be called es’seans, signifying having separated from corporeal desire, being full
residents of the es world. But those who will not become es’seans, being the spirits of
druk-mortals and hard bound to the earth, shall be called druj, signifying wandering
spirits of darkness and of evil; and those who engraft themselves on mortals shall be
called fetals, signifying sucklings, and these names shall continue in heaven and on earth
to the end of the world.
4. Wherein ye may perceive the fault of leniency of the Gods and Lords of old, be ye
circumspect in these times; for never more shall the rod of water chasten the living earth.
5. When God thus completed all his commandments, and the people were ready to depart,
the es’enaurs and trumpeters sang and played a hymn adapted to the new heaven and new
earth; and when this was finished, Aph, Son of Jehovih, spake, saying:
6. Behold the light of the high heaven opens. Thy Son, O Jehovih, longeth for a great
labor. I go on a journey farther than ten thousand suns. Fiatisi, Thy Daughter, O Jehovih,
and Goddess of a thousand worlds, hath set apart to join two corporeal stars in a far-off
heaven, whereon a thousand millions shall be delivered into spirit life in a single day.
With her, by Thy Will and Power, O Jehovih, I go! But yet let not these, Thy Gods and
Lords and all their hosts, surmise I will forget one single soul of all that are here. And
when the next dan appeareth, behold, I will return to them to enjoy a portion of their
sweet love. Aph is done.
7. And now the Chief descended and sat at the foot of the throne, and God, suffused with
tears, came down and took his hand, saying: Behold, he who is greatest maketh himself
least of all. Arise, O Aph, Son of Jehovih, and crowned IMMORTAL GOD OF THE ARC OF
NOE, SON OF THE ALMIGHTY, arise and go thy way.
8. So Aph rose up, and shaking hands with God and his Lords, descended to the borders
beyond the foot of the pillars of fire, and his hosts with him, being ten millions in
number, where the proper persons had in readiness an ascending otevan with wings,
wherein they all entered.
9. At a given signal the otevan started upward, but toward the east, and, swift as a
shooting star, it sped forth, and presently disappeared in the distance.
1. Jehovih said: Neph, My Son, God of earth, hear thou the voice of Thy Creator. For as
thou calledest on Me in thy sore hour of trial, so did I come to thee and deliver the earth
and heaven through My son of the arc of Noe, in etherea. Remember now the upraised of
Hautuon, heaven of darkness, in Uk’loo, in the firmament, for they are thine until the next
dan appeareth on the earth.
2. God said: I have heard Thy voice, O Jehovih; but what shall Thy servant do? Behold
Aph, Thy Arc-Son, hath left with the upraised children of darkness, Gods and Goddesses
who transcend Thy servant so far in wisdom and power that he scarce can look upon
them. How, then, shall it be with me, Thy servant?
3. Jehovih said: Nevertheless, the upraised children of darkness are thine own family, and
the glory of thy house in heaven shall be the light thou shalt make manifest in them. Fear
not, the Gods and Goddesses understand this matter.
4. Therefore, when thou hast put thy kingdom in order, and established the heaven of the
earth in all its parts, and stationed messengers betwixt thy throne and the thrones of thy
Lords on the earth, behold, thou shalt leave thy Vice-God to rule in thy stead for a season,
and thou shalt go to Hautuon, in the etherean forests, for thou shalt be expected of them.
5. God said: Thy will be done, O Father. I perceive Thy wisdom and glory and justice.
Now will I sojourn on my throne one year, and thou, my Vice-God, shalt relieve me
whilst I go and visit my rebellious children in Uk’loo, where Gods and Goddesses are
6. The Vice-God said: Thy will be done, God of heaven and earth. So it came to pass that
in one year’s time God had established heaven in such good manner that he could control
the affairs of angels and men into the way of everlasting life.
7. God informed his Council, which consisted of five hundred thousand ethereans, men
and women, of the words of Jehovih, adding thereunto:
8. And for one year will I remain in Hautuon, that I may become known to them whom I
have risen. But at the end of that time I will return hither, and bring with me such new
volunteers as Jehovih may command.
9. It was known in heaven that God would leave at the proper time; and, to honor him in
Jehovih’s name, his hosts from far and near, to the number of ten millions, came to see
him depart. And when God saw them, he proclaimed a day of recreation; and the people
mingled together, and especially to re-converse on the matter of the deliverance of earth
and heaven and the going down of Pan, as it had been.
10. On the following day, all hands being refreshed and assembled in order, according to
the discipline of Gods, God spake from the throne, saying:
11. Hear the words of your God, and rejoice in the founding of a new heaven. Be wise in
heeding that which I shall utter, and make yourselves steadfast in all proven things. Here
are millions who stood by my side in the name of the Creator, in the days of darkness in
heaven and earth. For three thousand years our battle lasted; and from out of the darkness
behold our prayers went up to Him who is over all and above all.
12. And your God said: Surely Jehovih will deliver, when the vortex merges into Hi’dan;
and ye all repeated the same thing; and the unity of our souls’ desire reached up to the
Orian Chiefs, Jehovih’s mighty Sons and Daughters.
13. For as it is proven that a man in conflict with himself accomplisheth nothing, whilst
he who is in harmony with himself is mighty wherein he ruleth himself to a good
purpose; even so hath it been proven that the unity of many angels can, by force of their
own wills, control the place and proceedings of a world. And by your faith in this matter
with your God, ye became a star of faith in Jehovih, which is the mastering of all things to
14. And they who were without an All Highest in Person, were without power, and of no
effect, save to build up discord to our proceedings. Whilst those who assumed to be Gods
and Lords, but ignored Jehovih, were not sustained, for having nothing higher than
themselves, they rose only to themselves.
15. Which is manifested on earth, even as it was in those days in heaven; boasting of
good works or of good prayers, but housing themselves about with the earnings of others.
Did not these false Gods and false Lords set up self and worship it; and the fruits of their
inspiration, and their slaves under them, were the angels they sent to rule over mortals,
for the glory of their philosophy, wherein mortals also soon said the same things of
themselves, which was: Behold, there is no God nor Lord of wisdom in heaven and earth.
16. Whereby the doctrines of the false Gods and Lords overturned even their own
kingdoms, changing heaven into hada. But when the Light of Jehovih came, ye and your
God and Lords were one with His voice. Wherefore ye have been preserved in victory.
And now hath it come to pass that your God and Lords have established a new heaven
and new earth for the glory of the Father. And he who labored so long in your love, now
goeth to the other wing of the battle, where your brethren, toiling with those in darkness,
will rejoice to hear of your fruitful labors.
17. Then God turned to his right, and said to Eolait, Vice-God of Jehovih: Because thou
wert robbed of thy division of the earth, even whilst thou wert in good work, Jehovih hath
bestowed thee well. Thou shalt, therefore, hold the triangle of the Gods of heaven until
thy God returneth.
18. Thereupon God hung the triangle on Eolait’s neck, saying: In Jehovih’s name,
ALL HAIL, GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH? The hosts repeated: ALL HAIL, GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH!
19. And God came down and sat on the foot of the throne, in the custom of Gods. And he
who had been anointed came down and took his hand, saying: Arise, O God, and go thy
way! And God rose up, and the two, with their marshals and attendants, went down by the
borders, at the line of the pillars of fire, where the proper persons had a ship with mantles
and curtains in readiness; and God and his hosts, even five hundred thousand in number,
entered the ship.
20. Meanwhile the es’enaurs sang an appropriate anthem of GLORY TO JEHOVIH THE ALL
21. At a given signal the ship started upward, amidst the applause of millions of angels
assembled; and like a star it shot upward higher and higher, till it was seen no more.