Book of Jehovih’s Kingdom on Earth
1. In the early days of the kosmon era, after the revelations of the Father’s kingdom on
earth had been published, and was known abroad over all the world, there went forth
many, in Jehovih’s name, to accomplish unto the resurrection of man, and for the glory of
the Almighty, the new kingdom.
2. Foremost, amongst the many, there came out of Uz one who was esteemed wise and
good above all others; and because he was a representative man, the people named him,
3. And Tae prayed unto Jehovih for light and knowledge as to how best he could
accomplish good unto the resurrection of the race of man.
4. And Jehovih answered Tae, saying: Go, bring My people out of Uz, and found them in
a place by themselves; for now is the beginning of the founding of My kingdom on earth.
5. Tae answered, saying: Behold, O Jehovih, I have gathered together many men and
many women, and they all profess a desire to found Thy kingdom.
6. One desireth to be a teacher; another, to be a superintendent; another, an overseer;
another, an adviser.
7. And they are all learned and wise and good in their own way; but, also, they are neither
workers nor capitalists, the two chief of all that I require.
8. Now, I pray to Thee, O Father, what shall thy servant do?
9. Jehovih answered Tae, saying: Go, seek, and bring out of Uz orphan babes and
castaway infants and foundlings.
10. And these shall by thy colony, which shall be My new kingdom on earth.
11. Tae inquired: What can a man do with babes? How shall I feed them? Moreover I
have not money to hire nurses.
12. Jehovih said: Have faith in thy Creator; in a good work done unto My little ones,
behold, I will provide.
13. Whatsoever thou dost unto them, even so dost thou unto Me, wherein thou shalt not
14. Neither shalt thou have anything to do with any adult man or woman who is without
faith in Me. Behold, My people are infants in this era.
15. Deal thou with them, and with such only as are willing to serve them; for as much as
they are served, so am I served also.
1. So, Tae gathered together orphan babes and castaway infants and foundlings, a great
2. And a woman named, Es, heard of Tae and his work, and she came to him, inquiring:
3. How can a man attend babes? Now, because I have heard of thy work, behold, I have
come to thee to labor for our Father in heaven.
4. Tae said: Whoso would labor for our Father in heaven, let her do unto these little
5. Es said: Even for that I am before thee; I beseech thee, put me to work.
6. Tae inquired: Knowest thou the care of infants? And she answered him, saying:
7. In such labor, alas, I have had no experience, but I know Jehovih will guide me aright;
otherwise, He had not inspired my soul unto the work. All wisdom is possible through
8. Tae said: Such being thy faith, thou art the first chosen woman in the Father’s
new kingdom. Go, therefore, and fulfill thy part, and may the Father be with thee.
9. So, Es went to work, accomplishing what was required unto the infants.
10. And Tae went again unto Uz, and brought hence more infants; many more than were
possible unto the care of one woman.
11. So Tae issued a call, to wit:
12. Wanted, fifty men and women, who are Faithists in Jehovih, and are willing to take
part in founding the Father’s kingdom on earth as it is in heaven!
13. And there came in answer to Tae’s call thousands and thousands of men and women.
14. And Tae cried out: O Jehovih, what shall Thy servant do? Behold, I asked for fifty
men and women, and here are come thousands and thousands.
15. Jehovih answered Tae, saying: Try them My Son, and see if they be worthy. As many
as are prepared, thou shalt accept; as many as are not prepared, thou shalt not accept.
Behold, there is room for millions!
16. And Tae spake unto the multitude, saying: I called for fifty men and women and, lo,
here are thousands, willing to take part in founding the Father’s kingdom on earth.
17. Now, behold, when I saw your great number, I cried out: O Jehovih, what shall Thy
servant do? I did ask for but fifty, and there are come here thousands and thousands.
18. And Jehovih answered, saying: Try them, my Son; as many as are prepared, accept;
as many as are not prepared, accept not. Behold, there is room for millions.
19. Now, therefore, how say ye: What is the founding of the Fathers kingdom? Who here
knoweth the way, and how to take part therein?