Lectionary Readings for Wednesday, January 19th, 2022
Book of Inspiration Chapter 15
HOLY COMPACT DAY.
1. AS Jehovih, through His God, bequeathed to the children of Guatama a government unfettered by the name of God or Lord or Savior, so Jehovih sanctified the day of the ratification and the signing and sealing of His compact (American Constitution), as the DAY OF THE HOLY SEAL.
2. And the sign thereof He made, A HAND HOLDING A QUILL.
3. Which shall be the master’s sign of salutation in the lodge on the day and evening commemorating the same.
4. And Jehovih made the answer to the master’s sign, THE HOLDING UP (by the member of the lodge) OF A PIECE OF PAPER, signifying, CONSTITUTION.
5. Therefore it was said: The master saluted on the sign, DAY OF THE HOLY SEAL, and the lodge answered in the sign, CONSTITUTION.
6. And Jehovih said: Remember this day, and keep it holy, to the end of the world, for hereat was the beginning of the liberty of man!