Weekday Sabbath, Lincoln’s Birthday
Book of Apollo, Son of Jehovih, Chapter 10, Chapter 11
1. So Apollo visited all the divisions of the earth, and the islands in the ocean; and his
traveling attendants, companions and officers made a record of all things they saw,
especially those relating to the corporeans; their manners, sizes, color, habits, education
and procreative capacities; and the records were taken with them, to be finally carried to
etherea in the coming ascent.
2. And Apollo and his companions then visited atmospherea, making like observations of
the people in the first and second resurrections, recording the number and kind of
nurseries, hospitals, factories, schools and colleges, together with the asaphs, teachers and
physicians, nurses, and so on. And this record was also prepared so as to form a brief
history of the earth’s heaven.
3. On the twenty-eighth day, Apollo and his hosts returned to Gau, the place of the
throne of God in the lower heaven. In the meantime, the word of God commanding the
assembly for the ascent of two thousand million of Jehovih’s Brides and Bridegrooms,
had aroused the people of the lower heaven beyond measure; millions of them never
having witnessed an ascent, nor, in fact, had seen an etherean adavaysit, a ship of fire.
4. On the twenty-ninth day, in the evening, a light was seen high up in the firmament, and
to the north-west, brilliant, like a star of the first magnitude. Presently, it grew larger and
brighter, and shot across toward the south-west firmament, and then began to ascend
toward the earth, growing larger and brighter as it came.
5. The people of the lower heaven knew it was the adavaysit of the third resurrection, and
they rejoiced before Jehovih, singing and praying. And now the marshals and proper
persons for the purpose, commenced to form the groups of Brides and Bridegrooms of
Jehovih. And the groups were arrayed in stars, crescents, squares and circles and ovals,
being classified according to their rates in these figures; and the groups had banners, and
signals of colored lights, according to their rank in love or intelligence, or good works, or
other characteristic virtues.
6. And these groups were arranged into combinations, every combination representing
the work done by a sub-Lord or sub-God. And these combinations were again formed
into four divisions, representing the four great divisions of the earth, and the four
Lords, Jehovih’s Sons. So that when the whole two thousand millions of spirits
were in due form, they characterized Harmony, Symmetry and Music, being the symbol
of Apollo, Son of Jehovih, God of three etherean worlds, brevet Orian Chief.
7. At midnight, the sea of fire, the adavaysit, reached Chinvat, the border of the earth’s
vortex, just beyond the orbit of the moon, and in size twice the moon’s diameter. Here the
ship halted for four hours, and then again began to descend, and rapidly, fearful to behold,
becoming more scarlet within the vortex, but growing larger and definite in figure.
8. And, lo and behold, when the adavaysit drew near, it was in the form and figure of the
groups of Brides and Bridegrooms of Jehovih. It had fifty thousand curtains, and one
hundred thousand banners, and the hosts within the ship, seven millions of souls, bore
each a streamer of phosphorescent light, of all colors, shades and tints, and arrayed in
symbols of the name, Apollo.
9. Unlike all other etherean ships of fire that had as yet visited the earth’s heavens, it was
provided with openings in the bottom, five hundred thousand in number, which were the
places of entrance and exit. And the openings were studded with crystals of ceaseless fire,
of all conceivable colors, shades and tints, and sizes and figures, curves, circles, angles,
crescents, and so on. And up within the openings, were the crystal and opaque chambers,
provided for the heirs of the third resurrection. And yet, within these chambers, were the
reports of the guardian angels, of the lives and good work heretofore done by every man
and woman of all the two thousand million who were to ascend to Jehovih’s higher
heavens. But in all the records there was not recorded one evil thing, or dark deed, or
selfish thought; for of these things the ascended hosts had long since purged themselves,
till they were gems of the pure light of the Father of all. High up within the ship were the
beams and net-work of timber and ropes and arches; and around about the whole ship was
the photosphere of its power, so that the whole adavaysit was like a crystal ship within a
globe of phosphorescent light; and yet, in fact, the ship was the true light, and the angels
the light of that light, whilst the photosphere was really the shell of darkness made
10. This, then, was the size of the adavaysit; two thousand miles, east and west, and north
and south, diameters; and seven thousand miles high. And the ship within it was one
hundred miles, east and west, and north and south, diameters; and two hundred miles
11. As the earth is opaque, with a transparent vortex around it, so not so, but opposite, is
the structure of an etherean adavaysit, being light and habitable within as well as without,
like the etherean worlds in the firmament. As Jehovih maketh worlds, and sendeth them
forth in the places of His firmament, so, in imitation of Him, His etherean Gods and
Goddesses make adavaysits to traverse space from star to star, and from one etherean
region to another. Great in wisdom and power are Jehovih’s etherean Gods and
Goddesses! Yet they, too, were once but men and women, with corporeal bodies.
12. Jehovih said: I have given power to spirits of the newly dead to clothe themselves
from the atmosphere with corporeal semblances of flesh and blood; and, to My exalted
atmospherean angels, I have given power to clothe themselves from ethe in forms of light.
But, to My exalted etherean angels, I have given power to clothe their hosts with ships of
fire, and otevans, and adavaysits.
1. Cventi, marshalless for the hosts of Apollo, with ten thousand marshals and fifty
thousand respondents of ceremonies, made ready to receive the hosts of the adavaysits,
commanded by Cim’iad, Goddess of Du’e’ghi, in etherea, Goddess of Noad and Rak, in
ji’ya, thirty-eight, well known to Apollo, and to Phaeja, God of Norse, long residents of
Um, in etherea.
2. Cim’iad was a small woman, dark, and of deep love, most jovial of Goddesses;
and had long looked forward with joy to her pleasure of bringing so large a ship to
deliver two thousand million of Jehovih’s Brides and Bridegrooms into etherean
worlds. And so, when the adavaysit was about to land in Gau, Cim’iad looked out
from the clusters of central stars, the ornaments of the throne within the ship, to see
the hosts who were assembled beneath, and joyously clapped her hands with
delight, whereupon she was saluted by Apollo and Phaeja, and by God and his Lords.
3. Presently, the mighty vessel landed and anchored fast; and the ship of Apollo was
moved up aside and made fast to the adavaysit. Meantime, Cim’iad came forth out of the
ship, and was received in the arms of Cventi, marshalless of Apollo, and then proceeded
to the throne of God.
4. All the while, the musicians had been playing and singing; and the music of the lower
heaven was thus united with the music of the upper heaven.
5. God said: Welcome, O Daughter of Jehovih! Come thou and honor my throne, in His
6. Cim’iad said: By the grace and love of Jehovih, am I come, O God! And to thee, O
Apollo, most wonderful of earth-born Gods, how can I express my boundless love! And
to thee, O Phaeja, long-enduring Son of Jehovih, my soul is as a twin, for the glory of our
7. Behold, I am come in Jehovih’s name to wed these two thousand million Brides and
Bridegrooms to Jehovih!
8. Phaeja said: Thy will and Jehovih’s be done! And now they shook hands, as is the
custom of Gods and Goddesses, and Cim’iad went and sat on the throne, saluting all the
assemblage by making the sign of Jehovih’s name with her right hand, which was
answered by three thousand million spirits. And now the musicians played and sang the
STARS OF JEHOVIH! Meanwhile, the All Light began to descend thick and fast on Cim’iad’s
head, so brilliant that many could not look thereon.
9. And Jehovih spake through Cim’iad, saying: I blow My breath upon a corporeal world,
and man springeth forth into life, the highest of My created lights. In the womb of Mi, I
fashion his spirit. When he is shapely and white, I deliver him. I open the heaven of suns,
and warm his soul. Brighter than diamonds he cometh forth; male and female come they;
as stars for My everlasting worlds. Dressed as Brides and Bridegrooms for My chambers
of Light and Love. In My arms shall they be blessed forever; in My mansions rejoice
10. The respondents said (being led by the etherean hosts): I am thy bride (or
bridegroom), O Jehovih! My soul findeth love in Thee only, forever!
11. Thou, my Father, O Jehovih! I come to Thee to abide forever!
12. From Mi, my mother, the earth, who conceived me, I rise me up and go, forever.
13. All praise to Thee, O Jehovih! And to thee, O God of earth and heaven! And to ye, O
Lords of the earth, praise forever!
14. Thy Lords, O Jehovih, raised me up. How can I render them joy for my stubbornness
of heart! And Thy God, for my second resurrection.
15. How hast Thou made us brothers and sisters, O Jehovih! And given to me a higher
world to abide in, forever!
16. O, Joy of my soul! To Thee am I beholden, O Father, Everlasting Creator!
17. Jehovih said: Behold Me, O Brides and Bridegrooms! I am the All that is Within All,
and Over All. Members of My body are all things under the sun, seen and unseen,
boundless, forever! I give them to you for your inheritance, forever!
18. Response: Who can give like unto Thee, O Jehovih! Not only gavest Thou myself, but
sent Thy Gods and Lords to me to teach me how to live to enjoy Thy Fullness, forever!
19. I will rise to Thy immortal kingdoms, and learn the mysteries of Thy glory and
wisdom, O Jehovih! And when I am strong, I will go forth to them who are beneath me,
and raise them up, to rejoice, forever!
20. Jehovih said: Laborers with Me; helpmates and companions, forever! With ye I wed,
from everlasting to everlasting.
21. Response: With Thee we wed, helpmates, forever! In the glory of Thy worlds, without
22. Jehovih said: Mine are All Harmony; All Symmetry; All Love; and will endure
23. Response: When I was in darkness, I fed on hate, and anger, and war, and lust. But
Thou hast taught me harmony, and symmetry, and love, and I shall indulge in them
24. Jehovih said: Receive ye, My mantles and My crowns, O My beloved! The darkness
is come and gone; the rain is dried up, and My flowers are blooming for you, My
25. Response: Glory be to Thee, My Creator and Preserver! All hail to Thy Wondrous
Works, O Jehovih! In all my giving I cannot attain to Thee, forever! Thy Crown shall
shine in my behavior, world without end! Amen! Amen! Amen!
26. Jehovih, Thou art mine, forever! Amen!
27. I am Thine, O Jehovih, forever! Amen! Amen!