Lectionary Readings for Wednesday, August 7th, 2019
Weekday Sabbath, First Quarter Moon
Bon’s Book of Praise DING, GOWH
1. Quick springing in, and loud came the song of the heaven, Vrihaden, with her thousand
million angels, high in the grades:
2. Worshipful, O Almighty! Speak ye my shining rivers of heaven, Hyad-hiago and Fuen
and Owagonshe, ten hundred thousand miles of water.
3. Flowing past my heavenly cities, Effalt and Sugathagow, and Friabes and Yanad and
Hucfomakalasakola, lying under the high mountain, Soidon, with four thousand high
arches reared by the Almighty!
4. My thousand millions rejoicing in Jehovih, Thou Creator of millions of heavens,
stretching far. O that I could find comparisons for mortals, to tell them of the glory of my
5. My places of learning and factories and ship-building, shaping vessels for coursing the
firmament of the Almighty! Of the rules and philosophies of my delightful heavens.
6. O that I could show them the discipline of my thousand millions; my army of Jehovih!
Their high wisdom and their power over the elements created by the Almighty!
7. O that mortals could see my high arches and my heavenly forests and mountains!
O that mortals understood to inhabit a world within as well as without.
8. To know the solutions of Jehovih’s worlds, and the orderly arrangement of the unseen!
Praise be unto Thee, Jehovih! Thou Provider of the heaven, Vrihaden, with her thousands
1. Next sang Steinhover, the heaven of the beautiful plateau, Owgawahha, surrounded by
the heavenly seas, Hiajom and Praj and Sumakaqa and Yadzad: Glory be to Thee,
Jehovih, in Whom my delightful thousands of million angels rejoice with great joy.
2. My four million places of learning, and my innumerable factories sprung up for the
glory of the Almighty. O that I could find earth-words for the understanding of mortals!
To show them the wonders of Jehovih!
3. O that they could sail in the ships of Steinhover, and witness the high arches
and delightful forests on the shores of Sumakaqa and Yadzad! And understand the
teaching of angels, to rise in mastery of the elements created by the Omnipotent!
4. To know the power of union; the secret of the thrift of the delightful heaven,
Steinhover, on the beautiful plateau Owgawahha. Sing unto the Great Spirit, the Fountain
of All; the All Fullness of Glory forever!
5. After her came the songs of Naphatat and Gur and Suth, the three heavenly places on
the plateau, Chin-jah, high-raised over the earth divisions, Uropa and Asia, wider than the
6. With their five thousand million angels in their forty million cities, heavenly, full of
delight and great wisdom, high in the grades. Singing gleefully of their two thousand
rivers and a million high arches.
7. Next came the songs of the heavens, Aden and Magapor, with four thousand million
angels, high in the grades. Lauding their seventy million schools and colleges, and their
sea Seinthius, with its waters of silver and gold, and three million crystal stalagmites.
8. With her loud song: Jehovih be praised! Thou Great Spirit, Who provideth unto us
Thy unspeakable delights. All hail, Thou Almighty! Hear the great joy of Aden
and Magapor, with their four thousand million angels rejoicing in Thy name, Jehovih!
One thought on “Lectionary Readings for Wednesday, August 7th, 2019”