Book of Sue, Son of Jehovih. Chapter 1, Chapter 2
BEING THE SECOND CYCLE AFTER THE FLOOD.
1. Jehovih spake in the gardens of Atahavia, precinct of Sue, Orian Chief, in the etherean
firmament, saying: Sue, My son, what of the red star, the far-off earth? Behold, her
harvests are blighted; she is become barren in imparting immortal souls to My unending
2. Sue heard the voice, and he said: In Thy name, O Jehovih, will I summon my Gods of
Hoit and Izaracha.
3. Swift messengers departed; and Sue, quick-perceiving God of two worlds in the
etherean Seamar, foresaw the importance of the coming red star. He said: This, with my
Gods of Hoit and Izaracha, who will come in swift speed, shall be the second deliverance.
4. Then came Le Wing, God of Hoit; and presently, Sivian, Goddess of Izaracha, and they
stood before Jehovih’s throne. Sue said:
5. Jehovih hath spoken. Behold, the red star bringeth forth nor sons nor daughters more to
Jehovih’s realms. She is weak, unstrung, and out of tune, and cometh this way. And I said:
6. In Thy power and wisdom, O Jehovih, will I visit the red star! Six years I will stand on
her soil, and course her heaven; and such potency give to her confused Gods and Lords as
will make a thousand millions sing for joy. To accompany me, I have called you. Behold,
I have charts and maps of her heaven and her corporeal parts; and a history of her, as yet,
young adventures in the field of worlds.
7. Then spake Le Wing and Sivian, saying: To do Jehovih’s will and thine, behold, we are
come to thee. Give us to fulfill whatsoever thou wilt.
8. To the swift messengers Sue said: Ye have heard; go proclaim throughout my etherean
worlds my will; and summon up from Ithyivius a hundred million skilled volunteers.
When the red star shall cross the wing of Izaracha, we will go forth in power, and land on
her troubled parts in a sea of golden light.
1. In the Ariniisca of Portan of the etherean worlds and division of Hoit and Izaracha,
flew the call of the Gods for volunteers, nor which a more welcome sound is not heard in
high heaven to do Jehovih’s will. And with the voice and call there rose up hosts from
every quarter, and from every sub-division, till the complement stood ready for the great
work. And yet so vast were the fields and arcs of Izaracha that the hundred millions
chosen were as but a fraction compared to those left uncalled.
2. Coming near the throne of Sue in Aoit, the hundred millions formed in squares and
stars, and the chosen God took his place to the head and front, looking to the low horizon,
where rose the red star, the sick earth.
3. And now the builders who had measured the elements lying in the route toward
the earth, formed their crescent ship of fire, and equipped it; and, with mantles
and curtains and banners, created it a vessel of beauty and ornament as well as service.
4. Hardly was the ship completed when Jehovih’s light encompassed it about on all sides,
so that that which was beautiful before was now illuminated and sparkling and bright as a
sun, and rich in golden colors; for of such kind was the ethe of the heavens hereabout
5. When Sue entered the ship, the voice of Jehovih came, saying: Another cycle came and
is gone on the earth and her heaven, but still they fall to barrenness ere the succeeding
dawn. Go now, O Sue, My Son, and a wider range give to the tetracts of both angels and
mortals. Give a greater scope to tyrants, kings and queens on earth, and greater to the self-Gods and self-Lords in hada, and more responsibility.
6. Then all hands entered the etherean ship, singing and rejoicing, observed by countless
millions come to wish them a haven of joy on their six years’ visit to the corporeal earth.
7. Sue said: In Thy name, O Jehovih, and by virtue of Thy power in me vested, my hosts
shall forth at my command. Cut loose, ye Gods, and thou, O ship, of heaven born, to the
red star, the earth, be gone! And Sue stretched forth his hands and waved them, and lo,
the mighty ship of heaven turned on its axis, cutting loose from the high firmament. And
it turned, with its great curtains and banners sailing gracefully and swiftly through the
8. The music of her es’enaurs swelled and rolled along on the spheres of many worlds
unseen to mortals, where dwell countless millions of spectators viewing the marvelous
speed and power and brilliant colors of the great ship. Faster and Faster she sped on, till
nearing Chinvat, which now cut sharp in the fields and forests of Izaracha, over which
was potent the name of Sue, the companion God and chiefest friend of Aph, Orian Chief,
Son of Jehovih.
9. When the ship came to the bridge and halted, to take in the plan of the whirling
earth, Sue said: A light! A light! Ye Gods! And at once, as high as the moon and bright
as the son, the illumined ship stood, to overawe the self-Gods and warrior kings
and murderers of the earth-born, whose plentiful souls in chaos polluted heaven.
10. For three days and nights Sue held his star-ship to the wonderful task of mastering by
the marvelous scene. And then slowly he entered the vortex of the earth, but held his
course, nor with the earth and her heaven; for he desired that both corporeans and
atmosphereans should witness the coming power. So slowly he came, but fifty thousand
miles a day, that when the ship neared the disorganized Hored, the self-Gods and self-Lords fled and left their well-supplied kingdoms desolate, and down to the earth rushed in thousands, and with their hosts in millions, to hide or safely stow themselves from Agni’s
11. But the true God and Lords stood firm in their depleted kingdoms, fearing naught,
but in faith that this etherean ship was Jehovih’s answer to their long cry for help
from the heavenly spheres. And by their pillars of fire still standing, great Sue
knew where to land in the lower heaven for safe anchorage. So to Hored he came,
slowly, and toward the throne of God. And when he neared the place, his
es’enaurs chanted and the trumpeters played; the sound of which music came to the
ears of God and his hosts, and they were the hymns of more than a thousand years ago.
12. And God and his hosts sent up rockets and displayed the three primary colors, the sign
of Jehovih’s name; and God’s es’enaurs joined in chanting with the hosts above. Presently
the ship of fire was at the place of landing, and Sue, Jehovih’s Son, cast out a ladder and
descended, with his hosts, the hundred million angels, led by Gussitivi, marshaless of the
throne of Sue, in Izaracha.
13. Sue said: Hail, O God of heaven and earth! In Jehovih’s name, I am come in power
and wisdom. And God answered: Glory be to Thee, O Jehovih, that Thy Son hath come
so far to bless Thy bewildered kingdom! Then they saluted with the signs of the sixth
resurrection, whereupon God said:
14. In the name of the Great Spirit, come thou and honor my throne. So Sue went
forward, and they greeted by shaking hands; and Sue ascended and sat on the throne,
saying: Keep thy place, O God, for I am not come to displace thee or thy hosts of Jehovih,
but to build up for His glory. Be seated, therefore, for I feel the light of the Father
descending on my head.
15. Presently the All Light enveloped Sue, and the Father’s voice spake through him,
saying: Hear the words of thy Creator, My son, and rejoice because I have not forgotten
thee and thy people. Behold, this is the hour of thy redemption from the trials of tetracts,
which are run abroad in My dominions.
16. Was it not worse than this in the olden time? and I came with my hosts and delivered
them. I created man in darkness and gave to him no judgment, that the creation of his own
thoughts might be for his own glory, forever. But instead of beautifying his thoughts, he
hearkeneth to tetracts and clotheth himself in clouds. The heaven I build for him he
diggeth to pieces, and then buildeth his own, but only to be displeased and turbulent.
Neither will he content himself with providing with his own hands, but searchest
out My most dutiful sons and daughters, making slaves of them for his own exaltation.
17. Behold, I have afore time sent My sons and daughters to search out these traitors and
self-Gods, declaring unto them that only by forsaking evil and practicing righteousness
could they attain to My exalted kingdoms. Their evil places have I cast down, and rebuilt
in honor and glory, that their own judgment might determine that virtue and good works
are the sure foundation for happiness that will endure forever. But when I have raised
them up in one cycle and made the lower heaven a paradise, alas, My ethereans have but
gone away for a little while when the tetracts take root, and grow, and turn all things
18. But now will I build them up in a new way. Yea, I will appropriate the evil of their
inventions to their own good in a way they dream not of. The false Gods and false Lords
shall be arrested and brought before this judgment seat, and I will judge them by their
own behavior and desires; neither will I torment them nor abridge their happiness. Send,
therefore, My Son, thy marshals into the hidden places of these Gods and Lords, and say
to them: Thus saith the hosts of heaven: Come, My Son, and inherit a kingdom in hada, in
thine own way, for lo, there is room for all; but that thou art not left behind, come quickly
19. And they will come, hoping to embellish themselves in the old manner. But My Light
shall come in due time in Mine Own way.
20. The voice ceased, but Sue spake of his own account, saying: What Jehovih hath
ordered, do ye. So marshals and priests were sent in all directions in atmospherea to
gather in the false Gods and false Lords who had deserted their dominions in fear of the
light of Sue’s etherean ship. And after many days the false ones were brought to Hored;
and there were of them seven thousand Lords and Gods.
21. Now when they were before Sue, Jehovih’s Son, and arranged so that all could hear
and see, even the whole Council beside, the Light gathered around about the throne, and
Sue addressed them, saying:
22. Hear me, O men and women! I have sent for you, and ye are here. In this I am
pleased. Know, then, that what I speak shall be in love and tenderness. Ye have deserted
Jehovih’s kingdoms, and it must be because it pleased you better than to remain. Is this
not true? And ye also deserted your own false kingdoms?
23. For a little while they consulted together, and then answered, saying: Nay, it pleased
us not to desert our own kingdoms; but we were afraid.
24. Sue said: Who think ye I am? They answered: A God from some far-off world, but
where it lieth we know not. We desire to know who thou art?
25. Sue said: I am but a man; fear me not. But since ye feared, and so deserted your
kingdoms, does it not prove that ye are not the All Highest? And do ye not perceive that,
because ye had no All Highest, ye were divided and inharmonious?
26. Hear, then, that which I say, and consider my words: I want not your kingdoms nor
anything ye have; but, that harmony may reign in heaven, I will give every one of you
more than ye had, and add power unto you also.
27. Since ye behold I am come to Hored, the throne of the ancients, perceive ye not that
whosoever accordeth with me is of my power also? Take, then, your kingdoms and be
Gods and Goddesses, as ye assumed before, and I will anoint ye, and make ye as part
and parcel of one united whole. Again they counseled together, and then answered:
28. Why shall we take our kingdoms? Our slaves have deserted us; our kingdoms are
pillaged of all their value. Yea, our slaves have become wandering spirits, and are
returned to the earth and are making their habitations with mortals. So that the people of
earth are aroused because of miracles and wonders occurring on earth.
29. Sue said: What can ye say to these wandering spirits that will induce them to come up
away from mortals? To which they answered: If we promise them provender and clothes
and plenty of rest, they will come; but when we put them to labor, they will run away,
having tasted of liberty.
30. Sue said: How, then, made ye slaves of them in the first place? To which they
answered: We took them in the day their mortal bodies died, and they never saw
nor knew any other place in heaven; so we appropriated them to our service dutifully.
31. Sue said: Know, then, this is my conclusion: First that ye shall all be made as sub-Gods to one confederacy, and your kingdoms shall be fair to look upon, and well supplied with all things needful.
32. Behold, there are on earth, with the barbarians, hosts of familiars and fetals; whoever,
then, of you will go down to the earth and bring them away to Hored shall have them for
his slaves; and, whoever bringeth the greatest number, will I award the greatest kingdom.
And if it be that ye can find emissaries to work for you in bringing fetals and familiars
away from the barbarians, then shall such labor be accounted to your credit. And ye shall
station around about in the corporeal cities certain angels, whose labor shall be to receive
newborn spirits on birth-blankets and bring them to your kingdoms also, for they shall be
33. After that manner spake Sue; and the false Gods and Goddesses were highly pleased,
and they divided themselves into certain districts over mortals and for the lower heaven,
and were at once sent off to labor in their own way, and they were named sub-Gods.
34. Sue said: These sub-Gods have much weight with the barbarians, because they advise
them in war. But, behold, it shall come to pass when the sub-Gods have robbed the
barbarians of their familiar spirits, the I’hin priests will have a greater weight with them.
35. And the sub-Gods will desire to find favor in my sight, and so, teach their slaves, the
which will cause them to emancipate themselves in time to come.