Book of Fragapatti Chapter 7, Chapter 8
1. Fragapatti surveyed Aoasu in all the Morn of East Birth, and his officers enumerated
the spirits, and recorded their condition, and then he called his conductors, saying:
2. I have measured the Morn of the East Birth; take me now to the Setting Eve of Death.
3. So the ship, with its passengers, was raised a little, and started for the west,
running low over the regions lying west of Ham, Shem and Jaffeth. Fragapatti said:
4. I perceive, the plan of the Gods on this star was to complete its inhabitation by going
westward. For this reason, I will see where they designed to have the Eve of Death and
the birth of the Father’s kingdom on the corporeal part.
5. When they came to the Atlantic Ocean (Uzocea), they raised their ship still higher, and
sped across for the regions inhabited by the I’hins and I’huans.
6. Arriving thither, they came to Ipseogee, a region in the lower heaven where Hapacha,
Lord of the I’hins, had a kingdom of seventy million souls, many of whom were I’huan
spirits. Here Fragapatti halted, and made fast his ship, remaining seven days. And
Hapacha received him and his hosts, and entertained them. And during the time of their
sojourn, Hapacha sent his otevan out around over all the heavens belonging to Guatama,
north and south, taking the surveyors and inspectors of the hosts of Fragapatti into all
inhabited places, so they could complete their records.
7. In the meantime, Hapacha conducted Fragapatti throughout his kingdom, exhibiting the
factories, schools, colleges, hospitals, and all such places as belong to the second
8. Fragapatti said to Hapacha: In thee and thy kingdom I am well pleased. Thou shalt hear
from me ere many days. At present I must depart. So Fragapatti told not who he was, nor
what was his mission; but gathering together his hosts, departed, still going westward,
until he completed the circumference of the earth.
9. Now will I again go around the earth, said Fragapatti, and inspect mortals and their
kingdoms. So, his conductors now run the ship just above the lands, being guided by
messengers familiar with the earth and with all the habitable places. And they zig-zagged
their course, going into all kingdoms and into all large cities, and into forests and plains,
determining the condition of the earth, and its capabilities, as well as the conditions of
mortals and their capabilities.
10. And when Fragapatti had completed this latter inspection, he returned to Mouru, in
Haraiti; and the whole of his absence was seventy-seven days.
11. And all the records obtained on the expedition were immediately filed in Mouru,
where the High Council and all others who chose could read them. And on the third day
thereafter, Fragapatti resumed the throne of Jehovih, and was prepared to found anew
the kingdoms of atmospherea, and also those of earth; to overthrow or set aside what was
not good; and to raise up both mortals and spirits who had proved themselves worthy.
1. This, then, is the manner of the House of Mouru: Fragapatti would announce the
subject; then, rank and rank, according to exaltation, the representatives of hundreds and
of thousands would speak on the subject. When all had spoken that desired to, or whom
Fragapatti asked, then Fragapatti would pronounce in the name of Jehovih. And these
were the decrees. For example:
2. Fragapatti said: What shall be the divisions of the earth, and who the Lords thereof?
And when the House had expressed, then Fragapatti said: In the name of Jehovih, these
shall be the divisions of the earth, to wit: Jaffeth on the east and north, by the sea and to
the ice regions, and on the west to the mountains of Oh’e’loo, which shall be called the
3. To the east and south, water and water, and to the west, the highlands of E’zar; and its
name shall be Shem.
4. The south land shall henceforth be called Arabin’ya, encompassed by the sea.
And north of this, the first country of the brown red race shall be called Heleste,
bordering on Shem and Jaffeth on the east, and extending half way to the sea on the west.
5. Uropa shall be Goddess of the west part, and it shall be called after her. And the two
great west lands shall be called North Guatama and South Guatama. And all the islands of
the earth shall be called Oce’ya; and the waters of the earth shall be called Oce’a,
signifying, in likeness of the earth and sky.
6. For the seven divisions of the earth there shall be seven rulers of the rank Lord
God; and for South Oce’ya, one ruler of the rank Lord; and for North Oce’ya, one
ruler of the rank Lord; and for Japan (Zha’pahn), one ruler of the rank sub-God.
7. Hear me, O ye Gods and Goddesses: Who I shall proclaim from amongst you shall
reign during dawn of dan only, but shall raise up a successor in your own name, and in
Jehovih’s name, to the same rank, to hold dominion two hundred years, the next
8. Fragapatti said: I proclaim, in the name of Jehovih, Ah-oan, Lord God of Jaffeth;
Yima, Lord God of Shem; E’Chad, Lord God of Arabin’ya; Gir’akshi, Lord God of
Heleste; Uropa, Lord Goddess of Uropa; Yaton’te, Lord God of North Guatama;
Kow’anea, Lord God of South Guatama; M’wing’mi, Lord of South Oce’ya; Ots’ha’ta,
Lord of North Oce’ya; and Soo’fwa, sub-God of Japan.
9. Approach the throne, O ye Lord Gods, and Lords, and sub-God, that ye may be
anointed in the name of the Father, and duly crowned with the emblem of All Light.
10. First came the Lord Gods; and they stood before the throne of Jehovih, now illumed
brilliantly, in gold and white. Fragapatti said: By Thy Power and Wisdom, O Jehovih,
which rest in me, do I these, Thy Lord Gods, anoint and bestow to Thy kingdoms, for Thy
glory. Amen! Receive ye of this fire, for it is His anointing with power and wisdom, that
all men and women and children, mortals and spirits, coming under your dominion, may
rejoice in their Creator, rising forever. Amen!
11. The Lord Gods responded: May I glorify Thee, O Jehovih, in the kingdom Thou hast
bestowed upon me! In Thy name I receive this fire, for it is Thy baptism with power and
wisdom. Whomsoever Thou hast entrusted to my dominion will I cause to rejoice at all
times, and to rise up forever in Thy numberless kingdoms!
12. Fragapatti said: And to you I bequeath, in the Father’s name, power to exalt
successors, that ye may also bequeath to your successors power for them to exalt
successors also; and so on, till the next dawn of dan from the etherean kingdoms, for of
such manner shall be the dominion of the Gods and Lords of earth, and her heavens, for a
long season hereafter.
13. The Lord Gods responded: Thy power, O Jehovih, do I accept, to exalt a successor to
me in my dominions, with power to bequeath the exalting power to his successors after
him, till the next etherean dawn of dan.
14. Fragapatti said: Crown of Thy Crown, O Jehovih, do I weave of Thy golden light, for
these, Thy exalted Sons and Daughters; and with my hand, in Thy name, crown them. Be
Thou with them, now and forever. Amen!
15. Then Fragapatti gathered of the light present, and fashioned crowns for them, and they
came forward to the foot of the throne, and he crowned them. So also, at the time they
said: I receive Thy fire! there came down from above a stream of light, bright as the sun,
and settled upon them.
16. And now they sat down at the foot of the throne, in ancient custom, and Fragapatti
came down from the throne, bringing attendant Gods with him; and they took the hands
of the newly-anointed Gods, and rose them up; and Fragapatti said: Arise thou, O Lord
God, and go thy way. Jehovih is with thee. Then they stood aside, a little way off.
17. Then came forward the two Lords. Fragapatti said: O Jehovih, by Thy power and
wisdom in me vested, do I appoint and announce these, Thy Lords, to their divisions of
the earth; and with my hands, and in Thy name, weave I a crown for each of them, and
crown them Lords of Thy light, for Thy glory. Amen!
18. Hear me, O Lords; that which I bestow in the name of the Father, and ye receive,
ye shall also bestow in the name of the Father upon your successor at the end of this
dawn of dan. Though a Lord God hath dominion, first, with mortals, and, second, with
the first heaven in his division which resteth on the earth; and though a Lord hath
dominion with mortals only, and with such ashars as minister unto them, ye twain are
made Lords of far-distant islands, where ye shall determine many things in your own
way, often being Gods also, which I also bequeath unto you, and your successors forever.
19. The Lords said: What thou hast put upon me, O Jehovih, I will do, with Thy power
and wisdom, for Thy glory, forever. Amen! I receive Thy crown with praise and
thanksgiving, and will bestow it in Thy name upon my successor, bright as I now receive
20. Fragapatti then laid the crowns upon them, and they sat at the foot of the throne, also.
Then Fragapatti took them by the hand, and raised them up, saying: Arise, O Lords of
Jehovih, and go your ways.
21. And when they stood aside, Soo’fwa came forward. Fragapatti said: In Thy name, O
Jehovih, and by Thy power in me vested, do I this, Thy Son, crown sub-God of his
division of the earth and its heavens. Of Thy light I crown him, and bestow him with a
rod of water and rod of fire, that he may have dominion in Thy name, and for Thy glory.
22. Hear me, O God: Thy duties make thee both Lord and God; but thy second
resurrections shall be removed at short intervals, as thou shalt be hereafter informed. But
thou shalt have power to appoint assistant Lords to be with thee, in my name, and the
Father’s. And thou shalt also exalt a successor after thee, with power to his successor also.
23. In Jehovih’s name, receive thou this crown of yellow light, for it is the emblem of the
oldest habitable country above the waters of the earth! And may the Father be with thee,
now and forever. Amen!
24. He also sat at the foot of the throne, and Fragapatti raised him up, even as the others,
saying: Arise, O God, and go thy way. So he stood aside. And now the es’enaurs sang and
chanted, and the marshals led the way; and the newly empowered Gods departed out of
the House of Mouru. And there had been provided for them, already, a vessel sufficient to
reconduct them back to the earth; and they entered the vessel, and, amidst the flying of
banners and the music of the trumpeters, they sped forward, and were soon out of sight.