Book of Ah’shong Chapter IX
1. Now had the time come for the end of the first dawn of dan after the creation of man.
And this was known in the etherean heavens, where lived countless millions of Jehovih’s
sons and daughters emancipated. And, as might be expected, they determined to descend
from all sides to witness the labors of Ah’shong, and to receive his works as a profitable
lesson for their own future on other new worlds.
2. Consequently, there began to appear in the firmament far-off stars, approaching; and
these were the etherean ships in remote places, where the name of Ah’shong had been
known for thousands of years. From all sides they came, growing brighter and brighter,
larger and larger.
3. Ah’shong spoke to his companions, saying: Make ready, O my beloved. My friends and
your friends are coming. Put our ship in order. Light the pillars of fire and spread out the
sails, shining, that they may be glorified in Jehovih’s name.
4. The proper persons accomplished these things, and to the eastward of Yeshuah the
etherean ship of Ah’shong was anchored; and so great was the size thereof that there was
room for the ethereans of Anakaron and upward of three hundred millions of the
redeemed of earth besides.
5. Ah’shong said: When our friends arrive, we shall join them and make an excursion
round the earth, discovering its rank and glorious promises; but as to the nine hundred
millions of drujas which I sent off to Hudaow, in Ji’ya, we shall pass thither on our way to
6. Brighter and brighter grew the descending stars, the etherean ships from far-off worlds;
and larger and larger, till in majesty they neared Yeshuah. Ah’shong then came down
and sat at the foot of the throne, according to the custom of Gods. God came down and
took him by the hand, saying: Son of Jehovih, that maketh thyself the least of men,
arise, and take thy hosts, and embark in Jehovih’s ship, going whithersoever thou wilt.
Ah’shong rose up. The es’enaurs and trumpeters played and sang. Then Ah’shong said:
7. One more love have I in the world, O Jehovih. I go from Yeshuah, but my love
remaineth. To thee, O God, will I look back in hope and love, for thou wert raised by me.
And to thy Lords what less could I say? Yea, and to all the hosts I leave within these
8. Ah’shong touched God’s right hand, and then saluting, with the third sign of emeth to
Jehovih, departed, and the marshals conducted him off to the ship.
9. Ah’shong and his etherean hosts rose up in curtains of light; and presently the ship was
loosened from its anchorage and floated upward, and all the angels entered into it; and the
sails were spread out, and the mantles suspended on every side, till the whole vessel, with
its thousands of masts and arcs, looked like a world on fire. The inhabitants of Yeshuah
feared and trembled for the mighty works of the Gods and Goddesses; and yet, as the
es’enaurs on the departing ship chanted, more than a million of voices, the Yeshuans sang
with them, amidst their tears, with souls overflowing, with awe and love and admiration.
10. And in this same time the descending stars of other Gods and Goddesses, the etherean
ships from far-off worlds, were drawing nearer and nearer; and, on every side, the
firmament was as if alive with worlds on fire.
11. Presently they came, first one and then another of the ethereans, and they made fast to
Ah’shong’s ship, until thus more than five hundred were united into one mighty vessel,
and yet so near to Yeshuah that all could be seen.
12. And when they had united there were countless millions of angels thus in close
proximity, many who had known one another for thousands of years; and some who were
older than the earth, and knew its history. And these had companions as old as
themselves; and they were ripe in experience with corporeal earths, stars and suns in other
regions of Jehovih’s kingdoms.
13. So great was the wisdom of these Gods and Goddesses that to come within the earth’s
atmosphere was sufficient to enable them to read all the souls and prayers of mortals, and
all the thoughts and desires of the spirits of the lower heaven belonging to the earth. To
each and all of them the voice of Jehovih was ever present, and their power was like unto
14. Jehovih hath said: To the corporean I have given power to hear one or two things
at the same moment of time; but My Gods can hear intelligently tens of thousands
of men speaking at the same time. Yea, they can find a way to answer them also.
15. When the ships were ready for departure, Ah’shong said: Let us pass low over
Yeshuah, and ye shall hear and see those I have founded in a new heaven. His
companions said: Jehovih’s will be done. Thereupon they proceeded; and after they had
visited Yeshuah they descended to the earth, and round about the places of the Lords;
and when they had seen all, and heard the explanation, from those with Ah’shong, of the
state the earth was in, and of the heavens of the earth, they rose higher and higher,
and sailed toward Anakaron, whither Ah’shong had invited them for repast and
16. Thus departed the ethereans from the earth and atmospherea. This, then, was the
beginning of the cycles of dan; and the first dawn was closed and past.
17. And the earth Gods, that is, the Lords, who were now called Adonya, were such as
had been brought forth out of the earth. And God, who had dominion in the atmospherea
of the earth, was also an earth-born; and so were all the angels in atmospherea the product
of the earth.
18. And in Jehovih’s name were the Lords and God appointed and crowned to rule in their
respective places, and they thus became the instruments of Jehovih for His glory.
19. Jehovih said: Whoever serveth Me, in My name, is My son, or My daughter. The
Light of My Judgment falleth upon them sufficient for the time and place. Inasmuch as ye
honor them, ye honor Me also. Through the flowers of the field I express Myself in color
and perfume; through the lion and mastodon I express Myself with power and
voraciousness; through the lamb and the dove I express myself in meekness and docility.
Through man I express Myself in words and actions; and all men, the wise and the
ignorant, are channels of My expression. Some have thick tongues and poor speech,
nevertheless they are My babes, My sons and daughters.
20. Jehovih said: After the Se’muan age I gave to the earth from My etherean heavens
sons and daughters, and they abode with mortals for three thousand years. And My
ethereans established loo’is on the lands of the earth; and they commanded the loo’is,
saying to them: Your office is to lead mortals by inspiration to dwell together, man and
woman, as husband and wife; and in such adaptation that their offspring shall rise higher
in wisdom, love and power, than the father and mother.
21. Jehovih said: I will confound the wise man in the latter days; for he shall not discover
why man and woman lived not indiscriminately, as the beasts. Yea, I will show him that
they who profess Me are led by Me, that they who deny Me go down to indiscriminate
communion. Out of My works, shall the lessons of the early days of the earth show the
presence of My hand from the beginning. By My loo’is was man and woman inspired to
raise up such sons and daughters as would glorify Me and My works; by My loo’is have I
maintained My foothold amongst mortals.
22. Such as could comprehend Me, having faith that My presence in Person should
ultimately triumph for the highest and best, I commanded to be called FAITHISTS. Since
the beginning, have I kept a thread of this line inhabiting the earth and her heavens.
23. At the end of the second cycle there were in atmospherea six thousand million angels,
who were for the most part in darkness; not knowing who they were, or where they dwelt;
nor knowing nor caring whether there were other heavens or not.
24. And now began wars in atmospherea; thousands of angels against thousands, and
millions against millions.
25. For the possession of sections of the earth, and the mortal inhabitants thereof, went
forth these millions of warring angels. And it came to pass that mortals also fell to war;
and, by the obsessing angels, were made to destroy their own cities and kingdoms.
26. And the attractions of this great wickedness caused other angels of heaven to desert
their schools and factories, and descend down to mortals.
27. Thus again were the kingdoms of God and his Lords set at naught; the harvests of
Brides and Bridegrooms had long since ceased to be.
28. The first harvest was two hundred years, and the number of Brides and Bridegrooms
was six hundred millions, of grade ninety-two.
29. The second harvest was two hundred years, and was eight hundred million angels, of
30. The third harvest was six hundred years, and was two thousand million angels, of
31. The fourth harvest was five hundred years, and was twenty-three hundred million
angels, of grade seventy-four.
32. The fifth harvest was three hundred years, and was six hundred million angels, of
33. The sixth harvest was four hundred years, and nine hundred million angels, of grade
34. And this was the last harvest; for none were of sufficient grade to abide in the
END OF THE BOOK OF AH’SONG, SON OF JEHOVIH.