New Moon, Holy Memorial Day
Book of Wars Against Jehovih: Chapters I, II, and III
OF GOD’S LABOR IN ATMOSPHEREA. — CONTAINING AN ACCOUNT OF THE ESTABLISHING
ON THE EARTH THE NAMES: LORD GOD, AND DE’YUS, AND DYAUS, AND DIETY AND
TE-IN, AND SUDGA, AND OSIRIS, AND BAAL, AND ASHTAROTH. COVERING A PERIOD OF
TWO THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED YEARS; THAT IS, FROM THE TIME OF ABRAHAM,
AND BRAHMA, AND PO, AND EAWAHTAH, TO THE TIME OF MOSES, AND CHINE,
AND CAPILYA. THIS BOOK OF GOD PERTAINETH TO BOTH, THE EARTH AND LOWER
HEAVENS, AND CONTAINETH AN EXPOSITION OF THE LABORS OF THE ABOVE FALSE
GODS, AND THEIR FALL AND ENVIRONMENT IN HELLS, ALL SAVE BAAL AND ASHTAROTH.
1. Jehovih spake to God on the throne, in Craoshivi, saying: These are My divisions in the
cycle of My Daughter, Cpenta-armij: Two hundred years; four hundred years; five
hundred years; three hundred years; four hundred years, and six hundred years; after
which I shall send dawn. Five successors shalt thou have, and their reign shall be
according to the divisions I have made.
2. Forty years’indulgence in a great light have I allotted to thee, My Son; so thou shalt
perfect all the orders of Lords and Lordesses in the lowest lower kingdoms of these My
heavens. Neither shall it be dark during my reign; and thy labor shall be productive of a
great harvest for My etherean worlds. For which reason thou shalt prepare to reap in fifty
years, and again in fifty years, and again in fifty years, and again in fifty years. And for
each reaping, behold, My daughter Cpenta-armij will send to thee ships of deliverance for
all thou mayst have prepared as Brides and Bridegrooms.
3. And behold, I give a new law unto thee; which is, that thou shalt cause thy Lords to
deliver unto thee for thy kingdoms all whom they have raised to grade fifty, in advance of
thy reapings, in divisions of time like unto thine.
4. And thou shalt call together to thy capital thy Lords from all the divisions of the earth,
once every reaping; and ye shall sit in COUNCIL OF DIV for seven days each time, and ye
shall constitute MY HOLY ELEVEN; nor shall the Div be larger or smaller than eleven during
its life-time. And the Div shall make laws relating to the affairs of each of the heavenly
places, to make them harmonious, one with another, and these shall be called DIVAN LAWS.
5. God inquired concerning the light and darkness of the cycle. Jehovih said: The first
division shall rate seventy; the second, fifty; the third, forty; the fourth, eighty; the fifth,
thirty; and the sixth, twenty.
6. God inquired concerning the Lord of the Lord-dom. Jehovih answered him, saying:
Because he is not a teacher, he shall not be eligible to the rank of Div. But he shall have
the benefit of all the decrees, and all the kingdoms of My other Lords; for he is the earth’s
body-guard, and a beneficent unto them.
1. When the Diva were assembled, God propounded the duties of the Lord-dom. On
which the members spake at length, and then God decreed:
2. First: The Lord God of Maitraias not having, from this time forth forever, force to
enforce: Permission to use violent force, neither by fire nor water, save in hells or knots.
3. Second: By the ARC OF SPE-TA: By the decree of the Most High: The Lord God of
Maitraias is bound by the same rule as the Lords of the lowest heavens; whose walls and
pillars of fire are abolished, save on special occasions; whose respective kingdoms are
open and free for all spirits above the es’yan grade.
4. Third: The Lord God of Maitraias’times and successors shall be the same as the Diva:
The stations of the hosts of the Lord God shall be according to the heavenly realms of the
Lords, with Maitraias as the Lord-dom in chief.
5. Fourth: The hosts of the Lord God shall be distinguished from ashars and asaphs by the
name MISHM, but of a single one the name shall be MISH-AH. And their leaders shall be
called captains and generals.
6. Fifth: The labor of the Lord God shall be to prevent drujas returning to the earth to
dwell with corporeans; to capture drujas on the earth and carry them off to the nearest
Lord’s heavenly place, and there deliver them. Force by violence or without consent being
abolished, the mishm shall devise stratagems, by games and tournaments, or otherwise
7. Sixth: The mishm shall not arrest fetals, nor infants, nor the wards of ashars, nor spirits
in chaos on battle-fields; for these labors belong to the Lords and their hosts.
8. Seventh: Where there are companies of millions of drujas, and the Lord God hath not a
sufficient number of mishm, the Lord God shall summon the nearest Lord for help, and it
shall be given unto him.
9. Eighth: In no case shall it be the labor of the Lord God to teach the captured drujas, nor
to house them, nor to provide them with schools and factories, nor hospitals, nor
nurseries, for these labors are the Lord’s, to whom the Lord God of Maitraias shall deliver
10. Ninth: To prevent the establishing of heavenly kingdoms by self-constituted Lords
and Gods, otherwise false Lords and false Gods; the Lord God of the Lord-dom of
Maitraias shall be the central head, in conjunction with all the Lords of the lowest
heavens; and his voice shall be the rule and guide as to the manner of such labor.
11. Tenth: The Lord God shall have one hundred thousand messengers; and he shall
determine their stations and routes of travel.
12. This was the first section of DIVAN LAW in the heavens of the earth.
1. In God’s heavenly place, Craoshivi, Jehovih said: For My chosen on the earth, of
Abram, and Po, and Brahma, and Eawahtah, provide thou in Craoshivi; for they shall not
tarry in the lowest heavens.
2. And for the infants of My chosen, who die in infancy, suffer them not to be engulfed in
hada, but bring them also to the place of My God.
3. The Diva then decreed: Lines of roadways from the earth up to the kingdom of God for
such transport, and appointed officers and laborers to prevent the spirits of God’s chosen
from falling into the hands of the drujas, and to bring them to Craoshivi. The Diva said:
On the third day after the death of a mortal, his spirit shall be borne to the home of God.
And it was so.
4. But as to the heathen, the Diva decreed: The labor of the Lords of all the divisions of
hada and of the earth shall be with the undelivered sons and daughters of the earth and her
heavens; but in no case shall they labor more with the Faithists; for the Faithists, mortals
and spirits, come under the higher law, which is of Jehovih, through His Son, God of
Craoshivi. This was the second section of the Divan law.
5. And herefrom rose the saying: The believers go to God, but the unbelievers go to his
Lords; they that live the higher law on earth escape hada. And after some years the Diva
passed the law, according to the saying, and called it the third section of the Divan law,
and it was so promulgated throughout heaven and on earth.
6. Now it came to pass in course of time that some corporeans, who belonged not to the
societies of Faithists of any of the tribes of Jehovih’s chosen, became believers in the All
Person, and that to live by the All Highest light was the fulfillment of the Divan law. And
they joined not the Faithists, nor followed the rites and ceremonies.
7. God propounded this in Diva: Where shall the spirits of such be delivered? Behold,
even on the earth they have delivered themselves away from the druks; shall we now
suffer them to fall into the kingdoms of mixed company in hada?
8. Upon this the Diva decreed: A separate kingdom shall be prepared for them that
believe, who have lived isolate, and who know not the rites and ceremonies. This was the
fourth section of the Divan law. The fifth was like unto it, but explanatory, which was:
9. To have faith in One Great Person, the Ever Present Spirit, Creator and Ruler, is well;
but to have such faith, and yet not committing one’s self to an association of brethren of
like faith, proveth such lack of discipline as requireth beginning at the fifth grade in the
10. The sixth section of the Divan law provided: The name for the kingdom for them that
profess faith in the Great Person, Jehovih, but are without practice, shall be called Me-de,
and its place shall be in the first remove from the earth.