Holy Memorial Day, Mother’s Day
Book of Wars Against Jehovih Chapter 11, Chapter 12
OF THE DEITY, ALIAS, DYAUS, ALIAS DE‘YUS, ALIAS DEUS;
ORIGIN AND POWER IN THE HEAVENS AND ON EARTH.
1. Anuhasaj said: I, the Lord, your God, being the All Highest, through your choice,
decree, for sake of harmony and concert in our labors, the establishment of a De’yus.
2. As the Craoshivians have had a Diva (Divinity), so will I have a De’yus. And by virtue
of mine own authority I proclaim ye, my Lords and Lordesses, as the holy members
3. As the Diva hath been taught in these heavens, so also be the De’yus, whereof I assume
the chief head.
4. As the Diva had laws, so also shall our De’yus; and they shall be promulgated on
the earth, and taught to mortals as the laws of De’yus (Deity). Therefore by my own
voice I dissolve the Diva of heaven; and it shall not be from this time forth forever.
And whosoever of ye being members thereof, shall this day resign the Diva, and
send word to the ruler of Craoshivi, for his benefit, and for his kingdom’s benefit.
5. And the ruler of Craoshivi shall continue in his own place and kingdom; for it is his.
6. And the ruler of Vara-pishanaha, called Ahura, shall continue in his own place and
kingdom, for it is his.
7. First, then, I take unto myself Anubi, the Lord loved by you all, and he shall be my
associate, and his title shall be MASTER OF THE SCALES OF HEAVEN, for he shall determine
the grades of the spirits and send them to their respective departments. On earth his title
shall be SAVIOR OF MEN, SON OF DE’YUS.
8. Second, thou, Hi-kas, shalt be RULER OVER JAFFETH and its heavenly kingdom; and thy
title shall be TE-IN, and of the first rank of GOD OF THE EARTH.
9. Third, thou, Wotchissij, shall be ruler over Vind’yu, and her heavenly kingdom, and thy
title shall be SUDGA, and of the first rank of GOD OF THE EARTH.
10. Fourth, thou Che-le-mung, shalt be ruler over Arabin’ya, and her heavenly kingdom,
and thy title shall be OSIRIS, and of the first rank of GOD OF THE EARTH
11. Fifth, thou, Baal shalt be ruler over Heleste and her heavenly kingdom, and thy title
shall be BAAL, and of the first rank of GOD OF THE EARTH.
12. Sixth, thou, Ashtaroth, shalt be ruler over Parsa, and its heavenly kingdom, and thy
title shall be ASHTAROTH, of the first rank of GODDESS OF THE EARTH.
13. Seventh, thou, Fo-ebe, shalt be ruler over Uropa and her heavenly kingdom, and thy
title shall be FO-EBE, and of the first rank of GODDESS OF THE EARTH.
14. Eighth, thou, Ho-jab, shalt be ruler over Japan and her heavenly kingdom, and thy
title shall be HO-JAB, and of the first rank of GOD OF THE EARTH.
15. After that the false God made appointments for the other divisions of the earth and
their heavenly places, and after that he said unto them:
16. All my Gods and Goddesses shall have thrones in their places, and holy councils and
attendants as becometh Gods of the first rank. And every one shall have a capital city,
with subsidiaries according to the number and place of their spirits and mortal subjects.
17. And every God and Goddess shall manage his or her own kingdom in his or her own
way; but every one shall nevertheless be tributary to my kingdom, according to the
exactions I put upon him or them.
18. That ye may resign the Diva, and choose your assistants, before being crowned, I
declare a day of recreation, to assemble at the trumpeter’s call.
19. Hereupon the hosts relaxed from duty and made their resignations of the Diva, and
sent them with messengers to God in Craoshivi, but not one of them mentioned the new
state of affairs resolved upon. On the next day, at the trumpeter’s call, they assembled
again; and Anuhasaj said unto them: Come ye with me, and I will show you the place of
Hored and its boundaries; for it shall not be my kingdom alone, but yours also, for my
kingdom shall be the kingdom of your kingdoms.
20. And they entered an otevan, and, coming in the fourth belt below meteoris, in the sign
of the twelfth arc of Chinvat; and Anuhasaj said: From this time forth this belt shall be
called Hored, and it shall be my place forever. It shall be the central kingdom of all the
21. And the multitude said: HAIL, KINGDOM OF HORED, THE HOLY HILL, PLACE OF THE MOST
HIGH GOD! And it was known thereafter as the belt of Hored, hill of God. It was a three-quarters belt, and the base thereof was ten thousand miles from the earth, and the summit was fifteen thousand miles high; habitable within and without. And its ascending rank in
grades was twenty, that is, it was easily habitable by spirits that attained to that grade;
being above the grade of infants and drujas, and above the region of hells and knots, save
in cases of great panic. Now, from the first place of Hored, where Anuhasaj crowned
himself, which was the eastern base of the hill, to the place for his capital city, he made a
roadway and called it Loo-hored, and it was the only opened roadway to the kingdoms
22. So it came to pass Anuhasaj had two capital cities; and the first was called the CITY OF
THE GATE OF HEAVEN, that is, Anubi; and the other was called the PLACE OF EVERLASTING
REST, that is, Sanc-tu. Anuhasaj said to Anubi: Behold, the City of the Gate of Heaven
shall be thy place. And thou shalt determine the rate of all souls who desire to enter the
Place of Everlasting Rest. Thou shalt be judge over them. And whosoever is not for me
shall not enter, but shall be cast into the kingdoms of hada. And those that are for me,
thou shalt send unto me.
23. And thou shalt have a Holy Council of one hundred thousand; and of examiners thou
shalt have one million. And thy capital shall be guarded on every side but one, with
pillars of fires, so that none can pass but by the Gate of Heaven. And of guardsmen thou
shalt have seven millions, divided into seven watches, one for each day. Of messengers
betwixt thy place and mine, thou shalt have ten thousand; but betwixt thee and the Gods
and Goddesses of the lower kingdoms, thou shalt have five hundred thousand. But, of
thine own choice, shall be the number of es’enaurs, trumpeters and marshals, and thy
24. And all Gods and Goddesses coming to me, or sending messengers to my holy place,
shall come through thy city, even through the Gate of Heaven; and they shall come
according to certain rites and ceremonies which I will give unto thee. Come, therefore,
and receive thy crown.
25. Thus was crowned Anubi; and after him were crowned the other Gods and
Goddesses; and Anuhasaj bequeathed to each one his own kingdom, according to the
custom of the ancients. And when these matters were completed, he again spake before
them, saying: Behold the example I have made before you; even before I provided myself
for mine own kingdom I have given unto every one all things required. It is meet and
proper, therefore, that ye contribute unto me and my place workmen and materials, that I
may build in great glory also.
26. For, as I am exalted, and my kingdom made glorious, so have ye whereof to preach
gloriously to your inhabitants of the place in store for them. Thus, did Anuhasaj put Gods
and Goddesses under obligations to himself, and they acquiesced in his proceedings,
saying: Nay, we will not only contribute man and women for this purpose, but we will
labor with our own hands for the space of twenty days, helping to build the capital city,
and to open roads, in all directions.
ANUHASAJ, THE FALSE GOD, DECLARETH HIMSELF AGAINST JEHOVIH.
1. Anuhasaj never established the De’yus as projected at first, but took the name
De’yus (Dyaus) upon himself, and became known in the heavens by that name. When
he had thus established Hored in its entirety, he gave a feast to the Gods and Goddesses;
and after it was ended, previous to their departure, he spake before them, saying:
2. The time of duty is now upon you, and upon me, the Lord your God, also. Be ye then
solicitous of these things I speak of, that in the everlasting times we may be brethren, and
there shall be no other Gods, but ourselves forever.
3. Behold, I have given into your hands to manage your own kingdoms in your way;
for which reason I can no longer say, do ye this, or do ye thus and so, for my affairs
are in mine own kingdom. But wherein I have wisdom I freely impart, and the
choice is yours, whether ye will follow my advice or do otherwise, for ye are of
equal rank with me. And, moreover, my kingdom is dependent upon you, and not yours
upon mine. Hear ye then my words as if I were but one in a Council with wise Gods:
4. To overturn Jehovih and his dominions on the earth and in these heavens will be your
first labor. And whenever corporeans embrace Him, calling themselves FAITHISTS IN THE
GREAT SPIRIT, or FAITHISTS IN JEHOVIH, or FAITHISTS IN ORMAZD, or by any other name
signifying the ALL LIGHT, or UNSEEN, or PERSON OF EVER PRESENCE, ye shall pursue
them, and destroy them off the face of the earth. To do which ye shall use the oracles,
or prophets and seers, or magicians, or inspiration; and ye shall set the kings and
queens of the earth to war upon them, and spare them not, man, woman or child.
5. And of spirits of the dead who fall into your respective kingdoms, being Faithists,
bring them before Anubi and his hosts, and he shall send them into regions of
darkness, saying to them: Behold, ye have your Jehovih! And Anubi shall place
guards over them, and they shall not know where to go, but will cry out in their darkness.
6. Whereupon they shall be sworn into servitude in Hored to the Lord your God forever,
and become slaves within your kingdoms.
7. And ye shall teach both mortals and spirits that Hored is the All Highest heaven,
and that it is the place of the All Highest God, even De’yus. For them to attain
which, ye shall exact servitude of them in your heavens accordingly as ye may desire.
8. In the rites and ceremonies, both in your heavens and on the earth, shall ye enforce the
exchanging of words signifying Great Spirit to words signifying Lord God, who is of the
form and size of a man, declaring of a truth that I sit on my throne in judgment of the
world, for it is mine, and ye are one with me.
9. And all songs of praise shall be changed; and prayers and beseechings to your God,
instead of Jehovih, or Ormazd, or the Great Spirit. For both mortals and angels shall be
made to know that He is my enemy, leading my people astray. And as to the prophets and
seers on the earth, who will persist in preaching or singing to the Great Spirit, ye shall
incite torture and punishment and death unto them.
10. And whether I be De’yus, or God, or the Lord God, or the All Perfect, me only shall
they worship, forever. And my place, Hored, shall be the sacred hill of God forever! And
none shall approach me but by crawling on their bellies; for I will so exalt my lights that
none can stand before me.
11. When the Lord God had finished his discourse, the other Gods responded in love and
adoration. Thus ended the feast, and, according to the rites in other heavens, the Gods and
Goddesses went and sat at the foot of the throne, and De’yus came down and took them
by the hand, one at a time, and raised them up, saying: Arise, O God, and in my name,
and wisdom, and power, go thy way. Thus they departed.
12. And as to the earth, great havoc and persecution were visited upon the Zarathustrians
and Israelites, being put to death by hundreds of thousands.