Holy Memorial Day
Book of Aph, Son of Jehovih. Chapter I, Chapter II
BEING THE HEAVENLY RECORDS OF APH, SON OF JEHOVIH, AND OF HIS COMPANION,
NINYA, DAUGHTER OF JEHOVIH, AS PERTAINITH TO THE SUBMERSION OF THE
CONTINENT OF WAGGA (AFTERWARD CALLED PAN, SIGNIFYING EARTH ). AND
THIS PERIOD WAS COMMONLY CALLED THE DELUGE, OR FLOOD OF WATERS.
1. In the time of the world twenty-four thousand years before the kosmon era, the great
serpent (solar phalanx) being in the arc of Noe, in the etherean heavens, and of the Sum
of Howt and ji’ya eighty-seven, the earth and her heavens were in great darkness. But the
spirit of Jehovih moved upon His high-raised God, Aph, in etherea, to consecrate new
dominions on the earth and her heavens. Aph said:
2. I, Aph, Son of Jehovih, God in the arc of Noe, in Sum of Howt, in etherea, came to
hada, heaven of the red star, in Jehovih’s name. In His wisdom, power and love,
manifested in mine own resurrection, to become companion to Gods and Goddesses and
Orian Chiefs on the thrones of high heaven, proclaim:
3. To the atmospherean spirits of the earth, and to the spirits of the first, second and third
resurrections, abiding on the earth, or near thereto, either with mortals or without; to their
God and Lords, and to their Savior, and to all holy ones by Jehovih raised up for the
redemption of men and angels:
4. In the arc of Noe came to me the voice of Jehovih, Creator of worlds, saying:
5. I am the All Highest! My service extendeth forever. I go not, but I am afar. I come not,
and yet I am near. My voice is in all places. The light of the soul of man heareth Me. I
speak in the vine that creepeth, and in the strong-standing oak.
6. Hear the voice of your Creator, O ye angels of heaven. Carry ye the wisdom of My
utterance down to mortals. Call them to the glories of the heavens and the broad earth.
Behold, My voice is in the rocks, and in the wind that bloweth, and in all things that have
7. Show them My suns and stars in the firmament above; for they are My written words.
My voice proceedeth in the space of heaven; the wise angels of My exalted places hear
the sound going forth. Hearken to My speech, O ye spirits of the dead; proclaim Me, O ye
Gods and Goddesses.
8. They look for Me as they look for things; they hearken for my voice as for a man’s
voice. And they find Me not, nor hear that which I have spoken. Yet none can efface My
words; My wisdom endureth forever. Behold, I come not as a sound to the ear; My voice
hieth into the soul from all sides.
9. Teach them, O ye angels; they look not in the right way; their ears are turned after loud
claps and noises. They cry out: Alas, I hear not the voice of Jehovih; He hath not spoken;
His voice hath no man heard; He is the All Silent, and dumber than the things He created.
10. They have turned away from My God and My Lords; in conceit and darkness have
they shut themselves up. They have peopled the air of the earth about with spirits of
darkness, the drujas of men of darkness and cannibals. Their fetals float back upon them;
like devouring vermin they burrow deep in pollution.
11. Remember them, O God, My Son, and ye, My Lords of earth. Have no pity, but be as
a surgeon’s knife upon them. Thou hast told them, O God: Jehovih liveth and reigneth:
His voice standeth the All Highest. But they have mocked thee and thy Lords, and turned
away after iniquity.
12. They are fearful lest they believe in My Person and My voice; of their own gabble
they have no fear. They criticize Me and My God and My Lords; but they own that they
know Me not. They suppose My exalted heavens are without order and discipline. My
captains they ignore, and the teachings of My holy ones are criticized by men of straw.
13. Have they not said: Who is God, that I should adore? And the Lord, that I should
hearken? But I turn their eyes to the armies of the earth; to the general and the captain.
Then they say: Ah, our affairs on earth are officered and disciplined; we reverence our
highest, great captains.
14. Shall they turn God away, and the Lord? What shall the Creator do to please them? Is
not the name of My general (God), and my captain (Lord), My own creation? Who found
the name of God and the name of the Lord? Why are they not pleased with My Gods and
15. Hear me, O ye etherean Gods and Goddesses; they desire not wisdom and
resurrection. Their love lieth in darkness. To eat, to sleep and to devour are the delights of
their souls. The first lesson of life they have not learned; the first heaven of the earth is to
them the All of the created worlds.
16. Hear My judgment upon them, O ye, My holy angels, and long risen. For I have raised
them up again and again; I have founded lower heavens for them that they might learn;
but they fall the moment My Gods leave them alone.
17. Now will I carry away their heaven and earth, and they shall be seen no more forever.
But the drujas and fetals shall be carried to Hautuon and cast into walls of fire. And they
shall be divided up into groups; kin shall be torn away from kin, and friend from friend,
and mother from daughter, and father from son; for they are become as absorbents,
sucking one another continually.
18. And the walls of fire shall go up around them without ceasing, and they shall not
escape. And they that guard them shall keep them from one another, that they shall do no
evil. Neither shall they sleep nor rest, but be stirred up and made to know that they are
alive, and can exist independent of fetal (sucking).
19. Hear my voice, O God, and command thy Lord to proclaim on the earth. Have I not
made an example before mortals? Behold the carrion that rotteth in the field. Is it not the
feast of the hyena, the wolf and the buzzard? Do not worms come to life therein and turn
to and devour the carcass that brought them forth?
20. What more is the earth (Pan) to these spirits of evil and darkness? What more is their
first heaven than a place of perpetual devouring? Have they not made it a place of
everlasting destruction? They visit their evils upon mortals; the young child cannot
escape them, nor the middle-aged, nor the old man nor old woman.
21. The heavenly kingdoms founded by Gods and Lords have become pest houses for
drujas and fetals; there is no place left for founding the upright and virtuous in heart.
22. Are my Gods and Lords servants to an evil world? And shall they find only rottenness
to deal with? Now have I answered in the firmament of my holy sons and daughters. I
have called them from remote places in heaven to witness the work of My hand. For as
I made the earth and its heaven, so rule I over it to the same end for which I created it.
23. When they are short of My measure, I lengthen them out; when they run foul, I prune
them to My own liking; for they are mine. Behold, the fool hath said: Jehovih hath made
a failure! Behold, the Creator created a world for a certain purpose, but it run foul of His
24. Hear Me, O God, and through thy Lords answer thou him in his conceit. Did I not
quicken man into life in Mine own way? At zero created I him, and I said: Two roads
have I made, O man. One leadeth to everlasting light; and the other to everlasting
25. Now have I shown him the darkness; it is My witness, whereby man knoweth My
word is All Truth. Wherefore, then, should I not create the world, and man, and angels,
that they go down in everlasting darkness? Is it not by darkness and pain I push man
forward? Yea, the conceited man would fail himself but for the failures I set up before
him. Wherefore, then, have I not created wisely?
26. Have I not a right to do Mine own way? Are not all things Mine? If a man die in the
corporeal part, is he a failure? How else could man rise to My etherean worlds? Open his
eyes, O My God and My Lords. He was not, and I created him. He presumeth to look into
My plans and judgments; by his little learning he exalteth his conceit and pretendeth to
know all things.
27.I cause the grain to grow in the field, and the day before it is ripe I send wind and rains
and destroy it utterly. I bring forth man with shapely limbs and strong arms, but in the day
of his prime I cut him down. I gave the passion of love to the mother, but I take away her
28. Know I not that first of all things, man shall be taught to know My power, and after
that My wisdom? Have they seen the places of the dead, and hell, and destruction? Teach
them, O God; for their ultimate resurrection is My glory and My delight.
29. Shall man of earth say: The Creator was angry, and so sent the land beneath the
ocean? He hath not wisdom to comprehend that this day I cast out hell and destruction.
The druj is his love, and, as vampires, they feed on each other to the ruin of both.
30. But I know what is for their own good; and My decree hath gone forth.
1. I, Aph, Son of Jehovih, high dwelling in the etherean worlds, and oft trained in the
change and tumult of corporeal worlds, answered Jehovih, saying:
2. Father of Worlds; Jehovih, Almighty! Thy Son and servant hath heard Thy voice.
Behold, my head is bowed, my knee bent to rush forth with a thousand million force to
the suffering earth and hada.
3. Hear me, O angels of the earth’s heaven; from Jehovih’s everlasting kingdoms, I speak,
and by His Power reveal! Again His Voice coursed the high heavens along where angels
dwell, older than the earth. Jehovih said:
4. Hear Me, O ye Chieftains, of Or and of Oot, and in the plains of Gibrathatova.
Proclaim My word to thy hosts of swift messengers of Wauk’awauk and Beliathon and
Dor, and they shall speed it abroad in the a’ji’an mounds of Mentabraw and Kax of Gowh.
5. Hear My voice, O ye Goddesses of Ho’etaivi and of Vaivi’yoni’rom in the etherean arcs
of Fas and Leigge, and Omaza. Proclaim My decrees of the red star and her heavens in
the crash of her rebellious sides, for I will harvest in the forests of Seth and Raim.
6. Hear My voice, O ye H’monkensoughts, of millions of years standing, and managers of
corporeal worlds! I have proclaimed the uz and hiss of the red star in her pride and glory.
Send word abroad in the highway of Plumf’goe to the great high Gods, Miantaf in the
etherean vortices of Bain, and to Rome and to Nesh’outoza and Du’ji.
7. Hear Me, O ye Orian Kings and Queens of thousands of millions of Gods and
Goddesses: I have spoken in the c’vork’um of the great serpent of the sun! A wave of My
breath speedeth forth in the broad firmament. The red star flieth toward the point of My
8. Proclaim My voice in the Orian fields of Amal and Wawa; let the clear-tongued
Shepherds of Zouias, and Berk, and Gaub, and Domfariana, fly with all speed in the road
of Axyaya, where first the red star’s vortex gathered up its nebulae, millions of years
agone, and on the way say: Jehovih hath decreed a pruning-knife to a traveling world.
9. Shout it abroad in the crystal heavens of the summering Lords of Wok and Ghi and
M’goe and Ut’taw; call them to the red star speeding forth. Lo, she skippeth as a lamb to
be shorn; her coming shock lieth slumbering low. Let them carry the sound of My voice
to the ji’ay’an swamps of exploded worlds, boiling in the roar of elements, where wise
angels and Gods explore to find the mystery of My handiwork.
10. Tell them I have spoken, and the earth and her heavens near the troughs in the
etherean seas of My rich-yielding worlds. I will scoop her up as a toy, and her vortex shall
close about like a serpent hungry for its prey. Proclaim it in Thessa and Kau and
Tin’wak’wak, and send them to Gitchefom of Januk and Dun.
11. Hear Me, O ye Kriss’helmatsholdak, who have witnessed the creation of many worlds
and their going out. Open your gardens and your mansions; the seine of My fishing-pole
is stretched; countless millions of druj and fetals will fall into My net. My voice hath
gone forth in Chem’gow and Loo and Abroth, and Huitavi, and Kuts of mas in the wide
etherean fields of Rod’owkski.
12. Haleb hath heard Me; Borg, Hom, Zi and Luth, of the Orian homestead, and Chor,
whence emanate the central tones of music, from Goddesses older than the corporeal
worlds. To them the crash of worlds is as a note created, and is rich in stirring the
memory with things long past.
13. I have spoken, and My breath is a floating world; My speech is written in the lines
where travel countless millions of suns and stars; and in the midst of the etherean
firmament of the homes of Gods. Let them shout to the ends of the universe; invite them
in My name to the hi’dan of Mauk’beiang’jow.
14. Around about in the place of the great serpent send swift messengers with the words
of My decree; bring the Lords and Gods of Wan and Anah and Anakaron and Sith.
15. Call up Ghad and Adonya and Etisyai and Onesyi and the hosts of the upraised,
for the past time of Jehovih’s sons and daughters in the high heavens draweth near.