Holy Memorial Day
God’s Book of Eskra Chapters 42 and 43
1. God, Jehovih’s Son, was wise above all these trials, for he had the light of Jehovih’s
kingdoms with him.
2. And it will be shown, presently, how much further ahead are the plans laid out by
Jehovih’s Sons, than by His enemies.
3. Because Pharaoh persecuted the Israelites, Moses put a curse upon Pharaoh. Now, after
hundreds of years in the lower heavens, behold, Pharaoh was cast into hell, and then into
chaos, and none but Moses could deliver him, as hath been previously described.
4. So, Moses descended from the higher heavens, and delivered Pharaoh, and he provided
Pharaoh a new name, Illaes, and sent him back to earth to labor with the Israelites, in
order to fulfill his shortness in righteous works. Illaes, therefore, became a willing
volunteer, and many angels with him.
5. And these angels inspired seven hundred Israelites to separate themselves from all
other people, and to go and live by direction of the angels of Jehovih. Moreover, the
angels inspired these people to call themselves Es’eans, as commanded by Moses in
6. These Es’eans were, therefore, a separate people, pledged to Jehovih, to have no king
nor earth-ruler, save their rab’bahs. And they dwelt in communities and families of tens
and twenties and hundreds, holding all things in common. But in marriage, they were
monagamic; neither would they have more than one suit of clothes each; and they lived
on fruit and herbs only; nor ate they fish nor flesh of anything that had ever breathed the
breath of life. And they bathed every morning at sunrise, and worshipped before the altar
of Jehovih, doing, in all things, after the manner of the ancient Faithists. By virtue of the
angel hosts, who were with them, did they these things. And they held communion with
the angels of heaven, every night before going to sleep.
7. Illaes had said: Because I persecuted the Faithists, and raised up my hands against them
and against Jehovih, I was instrumental, in part for their fall. Now will I labor with them,
to re-establish them in purity and love. And he so labored.
8. And Illaes and his angel hosts made the camps of the Es’eans their dwelling places,
watching over these few Israelites, day and night for hundreds of years. Yea, without
leaving them, these faithful angels guarded them from all the warring hosts of angels,
belonging to the armies of Baal and Ashtaroth, and to the Triune God, Looeamong, and
9. And, though the Es’eans lived in great purity of body and soul, yet they were evilly
slandered by the world’s people around about them on every side.
10. But Jehovih prospered the seed of the Es’eans, in holiness and love, for many
11. Then came Gafonaya, chief of the loo’is, according to the command of God, to
raise up an heir to the Voice of Jehovih. And, in four generations more, an heir was
born, and named, Joshu, and he was the child of Joseph and his wife, Mara, devout
worshippers of Jehovih, who stood aloof from all other people, save the Es’eans.
12. And, because of the extreme youth of Mara, the child was of doubtful sex, whereupon
the rab’bahs said, the child was an iesu, signifying neutral.
13. The time of the birth of the child, was three days after the descent of a heavenly ship
from the throne of God. And many of the Es’eans looked up and beheld the star, and they
felt the cold wind of the higher heavens fall upon the place and around about the tent,
where the child was born. And they said, one to another: Jehovih, remembers us.
14. Gafonaya, the chief angel of the loo’is, knew beforehand what the birth would be, and
he sent out around about the Es’ean encampments extra guardian angels; and these
notified the descending hosts of heaven of what was near at hand.
15. So the messengers from heaven tarried until after the child was born, acquainting
Illaes of the time ahead when Moses and Elias, with their hosts would come to complete
the deliverance of the spirits of the Eguptians, whom Moses had colonized in
16. Illaes said: Thank Jehovih, I shall once more look upon Moses’face.
17. When the birth was completed, the angels of heaven re-entered their star-ship and
hastened back to Paradise, God’s heavenly seat.
1. When Joshu was grown up, and ready for his labor, God provided a host of one
hundred million angels to make a line of light from his Holy Council down to the earth;
and they so made it.
2. And God provided a guardian host of two thousand million angels to protect the line of
communications; for it was war times in heaven and earth.
3. Then came Moses from his etherean realms, accompanied by Elias and a sufficient
host. And he came to Paradise, to God on the throne, where due preparation had been
made for them. For the heavenly kingdoms of God were stirred from center to
circumference, when it was heralded abroad that Moses and Elias were coming.
4. And Paradise was like a new heavenly city, being acceded by an influx of more than a
thousand million visitors for the occasion.
5. And heralds and receivers and marshals and musicians extended every way.
6. A whole book might be written on the glory of the occasion, when that etherean
ship descended from the higher heavens. Suffice it, Moses was received according to
the custom of Gods. And God said to Moses and Elias: Come ye, and honor my throne;
and I will proclaim a file before the throne, to be followed by two days’recreation.
7. Then Moses and Elias went up, and sat on the throne of God, that they might look upon
Moses’face. And Moses stood up before them. Moses said: I remember standing on the
earth whilst the hosts that came out of Egupt passed before me! Great Jehovih, what
symbols of things Thou givest. And ever with a new thrill of joy to the soul. O Thou
8. That was all he said; but so great was the love and glory in his face as he stood on
the throne of God that every soul that passed said: Moses, blessed Son of Jehovih!
9. And God granted two days’recreation, during which time the ethereans mingled with
the atmosphereans in great delight. After that, Moses, with his hosts, went to Elaban, his
colony of Eguptians, who were now raised high in the grades. And Moses had them
removed to Aroqu, where they were duly prepared and adorned as Brides and
Bridegrooms of Jehovih. And, after suitable preparation, Moses provided for their ascent
to the Nirvanian fields of Metapotamas, in etherea, sending them in charge of his own
10. After that, Moses and his remaining hosts descended to the earth, to Kanna’yan, to the
tribes of Es’eans, which had been raised up by Illaes (Pharaoh). And great was the
meeting betwixt Illaes and Moses. The former broke down with emotion. He said: All
praise to Thee, O Jehovih! Thou has remembered me at last.
11. Moses came to him, and said: I have come for thee, O Nu’ghan! I have a place
prepared for thee and thy hosts in my etherean kingdoms! Thou hast done well!
12. Then Moses and his hosts drew their otevan down to the angel camp, which was near
the camp of the mortals, the Es’eans, and they made the light to fall upon the boat; and it
came to pass that many of the Es’eans looked up and beheld the otevan, calling it a
13. And Moses and Elias went and stood before Joshu, and he saw them.
14. Moses said unto him: My son! my son! The light of Eloih is upon thee. Israel, through
thee, shall regain the All One, which was lost.
15. Thereupon, Moses and his hosts, together with Illaes and his hosts, went into the
otevan, and immediately took course for Paradise, God’s heavenly seat, where they
arrived in due season. And, after three days, they again entered the fire-ship, and took
course for Moses’ etherean realms.