Bon’s Book of Praise NIV, VEN
1. Holy, Holy, Holy, O Bon! Thou arc of the fountain of preserved records. Thy labor is
done! The earth is surrounded by the Faithists of Jehovih. The shout of gladness riseth up
from mortals for the glory of the Almighty.
2. The harvest of your labor, Esdras and Wedojain and Mieute, ye etherean kingdoms
in the high heavens of the Great Spirit. With your ninety thousand million angels
in the songs of the Most High! Proclaim it in your seas of fire, Jehovih hath won!
3. O ye heavenly kingdoms, Takuspe and Kenna and Vetta’puissa and Looloowonga, sing
glory to the All One, the Great Spirit! His hand hath encircled the earth, His name
is written and sung in the souls of mortals; there is but one Great Spirit, Jehovih!
4. Proclaim the joy of the earth, O ye etherean heavens, Lotisiv and Aptlong and Wiskloo
and Hotab, with your millions of etherean seas, and your tens of millions of etherean
plains and high mountains.
5. Rejoice for the joy of mortals, O ye etherean heavens, Hennasit and Hoxora and Lon
and Oriyi and Sing and Avolassak, with your holy mountains, Yetungwas and seventy
thousand million miles of plains.
6. Ye contributors to mortals, O ye high angels of the etherean heavens, ye volunteers to
Lika, Son of Jehovih! Proclaim the great joy in the everlasting heavens of the Great
7. Sing an endless song to the Almighty, the Creator of hundreds of thousands of millions
of etherean heavens! The red star, the earth, is risen! The kingdom of Jehovih resteth on
the solid earth!
8. Glorify Him in the highest, the All One, Who is farther than all the universe, the
Almighty, Jehovih; your labors on earth, O ye angels of the etherean heavens, harvesting
unto the Almighty!
1. Let us sing to the Maker, Jehovih, O my beloved!
2. Him Who is Mighty in thought, Jehovih! O my beloved!
3. He but conceiveth, and, lo, a creation is done, O my beloved!
4. Jehovih, the Creator, Almighty, O my beloved, sing unto Him, forever!