Lectionary Readings for Monday, September 2nd, 2019
God’s Book of Eskra Chapter 53
GOD CONTNUETH TO JUDGE THE FOUR FALSE GODS.
1. In the name of the Almighty, greeting unto you.
2. A thousand years ago, the grades of your heavenly subjects were from thirty to fifty;
now, they are fallen to fifteen.
3. As ye have declined the grades of the angels in your heavens, even so have ye declined
the grades of mortals within your dominions.
4. Instead of well-tilled fields and good orchards, ye have given them war, widows,
orphans, paupers, debauchees, thieves and murderers.
5. Instead of giving them good harvests, ye have given them famines and pestilences.
6. For your ashars inspire the priests, and they in turn entice their followers away from the
fields, to come and dwell in the cities, where they can be conveniently absolved from
neglect in not confessing you.
7. Thus have ye set aside good works and instruction and the desire for the knowledge,
both within your heavenly kingdoms and on the earth also; and, instead thereof, ye have
given them rites and ceremonies, leading angels and mortals as if they were cattle for your
8. Instead of teaching angels and mortals to think for themselves, ye have prohibited them
from thinking, save as your leaders think for them.
9. Thus have ye thwarted, with all your might, the cultivations of the talents Jehovih
created with all.
10. Say not, that I, Jehovih’s Son, desire subjects or worshipers; behold, I prohibit both
angels and mortals from worshipping me, or announcing me or my kingdoms, as the all
11. I teach them, One only is the All Highest, even Jehovih.
12. I teach them, that I am but Jehovih’s servant, working for the resurrection of mortals
13. I teach both angels and mortals, they shall not worship any one born of woman.
14. And behold, my foot-prints can not be mistaken; I raised up Zarathustra, and the man
Brahma, and Abraham and Moses and Po and Chine and Capilya.
15. Yet, not one of these, with all the wonders they accomplished, was worshipped by
16. Yet, who was greater than Moses? that stretched forth his hand, and said: Come!
17. And four millions of people, in bondage, marched out of Egupt!
18. Yet none worshipped Moses.
19. Behold, the seventy colonies founded by Zarathustra, and yet they worshipped not
20. Behold Chine, who named the empire, who turned three hundred millions of warriors
to a people of peace.
21. Behold Capilya, who overturned the laws of thirteen kingdoms in Vind’yu, and gave
peace and plenty to a hundred millions of people.
22. Yet, not Chine nor Capilya were worshipped.
23. But ye harp on the idle tales of obscure magicians, and teach mortals to worship them.
24. Nevertheless, ye have caused to be preached, in your heavens, that I am a God like
unto yourselves, working for mine own glory.
25. Now, behold, I prepare my angel hosts in wisdom and virtue, that they may go away
from me, and inherit the etherean heavens above.
26. For this was my labor for which Jehovih, through His exalted Gods, made me God of
the earth and her heavens.
27. And I have sent thus away, as Brides and Bridegrooms to Jehovih, thousands of
millions of angels, whom I had raised to grade ninety-nine.
28. Yet, in all the time of your dominions ye have not raised one angel to the emancipated
29. Such as are wise within your dominions, tire of your pomp and splendor, and, in
course of time, come to my heavens, and renounce all Lords and Gods, and betroth
themselves to Jehovih only.
30. And I give them places in my schools, colleges, hospitals and factories, and thus
educate them, that they may, indeed, in time, become fit companions to Gods and
31. Thus are your kingdoms forever depleted of your highest grades. So that your
heavenly kingdoms and your earthly dominions have chiefly the ignorant and depraved as
One thought on “Lectionary Readings for Monday, September 2nd, 2019”