Book of Inspiration Chapter 16
HOLY VEIL DAY.
1. As Jehovih, through His God, pulled aside the veil of heaven, saying:
2. Let My angels forth; together shall converse the living and the dead.
3. So sanctified He the day when the angels of heaven were made known to mortals.
(March 31, 1848.)
4. And He gave the sign, A HAND HOLDING ASIDE A VEIL, signifying, HEAVEN REVEALED, as
the master’s sign in the lodge on the day and evening commemorating the same.
5. And Jehovih gave to the members of the lodge to answer in the sign, THREE CLAPPINGS,
signifying, ENDLESS JOY!
6. And Jehovih said: Remember this day, and keep it holy, to the end of the world. For,
without books and without arguments, behold, I have proven unto you the immortality of
the soul of man!