Bon’s Book of Praise OR, HOTH
1. Since thousands of years Thine enemies have raised up hundreds of Gods and Lords
and Saviors; and they cry out: O come thou, believe in my God! Believe in my Redeemer!
2. They draw the sword and spear, and cry out: Fall down, thou heathen! Worship my
God and Savior, or die! Behold the mighty armies of the Lord! Down, thou heathen, or die!
3. Thou alone, Jehovih, standest Indestructible and Almighty! Thou alone Acceptable and
All Pleasant! Thou Brilliant, Thou Home of Delight! Who never deceivest or
commandest to war or death.
4. About Thee there can be no dispute, Thou Fountain of all. As Thou taughtest in the
ancient days: There is but one Great Spirit, Jehovih! So to-day is Thy utterance: There is
but One, even the All One!
5. What is Osiris, the Savior, or the Osirian principle, that man should turn from the
Almighty to consider? Or Apollo, or the Apollo principle, that man should turn from the
Creator to consider?
6. What is Thor, or Thammus, or Yima, or principles of any of these, or what is their
plan of salvation, compared to Jehovih’s. Thou only, O Father, art All Sufficient unto all.
1. Thou, my Creator, and of great glory, who fashioned atmospherea full of heavens;
adorned the intermediate world with Thy mighty hand, resplendent with holiness in Thy
2. Praise be to Thee, Thou Highest, in Whom the worlds shine with the light of the
Almighty! Thy three great worlds, the corporeal, the atmospherean and the etherean,
bright and full of holiness in Thy praise.
3. Praise Jehovih, ye atmosphereans, ye es’yan fruit of the Almighty. Sing to Him in your
plateaux of millions of cities, in praise of the Creator proclaim the multitude of your
4. Let Hatawah and Drom and Yokanad sound the trumpets of Jehovih in their ten
thousand cities, and their hundreds of thousands of colleges and wide farms. The
5. And the plateaux, Habur and Nafghad, with their twelve thousand shining rivers and
their seventy thousands cities of the factories of heaven, founded in the fair fields of
6. Sing ye in praise of the Great Spirit, ye heavens that travel with the earth in the vortex
Avonitivi. Ye atmospherean heavens, Gonza and Speantogotha, with your thousand
7. Ye plateaux, Gobria, Sagaghizan and Loowanogo, with your seven million colleges
and factories, your heavenly delights for perfecting the spirits of mortals in the ways of