Bon’s Book of Praise. ESK., TEK
1. These are the words of Bon: Thou, O Jehovih! Who can fashion Thee with words, or
show Thy immensity? Where stood Thy feet in the time of Creation or rested Thy hand!
2. Thou Present and Afar! Thou Who art older than time, O Jehovih! Thou Dealer in
worlds; where can I write the wonder of Thy name!
3. O That I had a standing place to see Thee! That I could come to an understanding with
My Creator! To find wisdom for my song; a dialogue in the words of the Almighty!
4. Sing to Him, O Yavist, thou farthest star, and thy boundless firmament! And
Neopodis, ye brightest shining heavens, which He created. Give the boundary of
Jehovih’s Person, O thou universe!
5. Thou that made me! By Thy sweet breath overspread the world with life and
song. How shall I render Thee praise; in Thy glory make my speech acceptable!
6. Who hath considered the All Light, or found the Cause of the brightness of the sun,
Thy great symbol? Or the power of Thy hand that stood him in the midst of heaven?
7. Or knoweth the times of Thy labor and the birth of thy worlds? Or counteth the
stars Thou hast created! Yea, or knoweth the history of the least of all of them?
8. O that I could fashion a thought of Thy greatness; or conceive the breadth of Thy arms!
Thou Whole Compriser! Thou All Perfect, Jehovih!
1. Sing unto the All Giver, Jehovih! Praise Him, O all ye people, with great rejoicing.
And all ye living that dwell on the face of the earth.
2. And ye young that are skipping and playing; and ye birds that carol to the Almighty.
His seed is sown abroad. His fruit springeth from stones that are moldered to dust.
3. In the waters of the earth, and in the air above the earth, Jehovih hath spoken: Come
forth and live, O ye that swim, and ye that fly in the air. The Great Spirit hath touched the
fountains of the deep.
4. The air of heaven is peopled with His breath. The song of everything that liveth
proclaimeth Thee, Jehovih. Thou Person of all persons.
5. O that I could sum up the multitude of their songs and rejoicings. What a world of
testimony in Thy praise! All my life I would sing them over and over.
6. Thou Quickener unto life. Thou All Father. Who hath counted Thy inventions and the
multiplicity of Thy living creatures?
7. Open the way, O earth, for the songs of His beloved; give ear and rejoice because
of the glee of His household. They shall dance forever before the Almighty.
8. Stir them up with love and caresses, O Father! Show them the splendor of Thy
creations, perfect in the glow of Thy firelight.