Lectionary Readings for Wednesday, July 24th, 2019
Bon’s Book of Praise UNH, YOKE
1. Sing unto Jehovih, O all ye living! Proclaim His love, which He gave unto all! Every
one, that lovest to live on, to die not.
2. O the weeping and wailing, when thy kin goeth down in death! Thy call unto the
Almighty to prolong yet a while the time of thy love! or to hear the song of him that is
3. In Jehovih’s praise is the wail of thy anguish; thy great sorrow, the love of
the Almighty; the fountain of song and paradise. Sing on, O earth, Jehovih, forever!
4. O that I could answer them, Jehovih! that I could show them Thy fullness, which
encompasseth the universe! To show them the testimonies of the thread of Thy love!
5. I will have my discourse with Thee, Thou Ever Present! In the harmony of Thy
loves will I immerse my soul! Thou, the Fountain and Source of my contemplation.
6. Thou, Who art all; my Creator, Who gavest me judgment and perception to search into
the magnitude of Thy creations.
7. Who shall frame a song, or find words to laud the Almighty! Thou art the Throne and
the Empire. Thy footstool, the sun and moon and stars!
8. O that I may prolong my vision of Thee, and pursue the thread of Thy creations to
the fountain-head. Thou, without a boundary, where all things utter Thy praise forever!
1. Sing unto Him, O ye mountains; and send unto Him the sound of rippling waters, O ye
2. And all ye singing winds of heaven! Ye whistling wind, on the high mountains, and
thou whispering breeze on the plain!
3. Praise Him, thou lightning, and thou peal of thunder! Rend ye the air of heaven in
4. Sing to Him, thou surging river, and thou moaning sea of waters! He playeth as on the
harp, with the dumb elements.
5. His strains are mighty! His tunes are the hum and whir of falling waters. Sing to
Jehovih, O ye great water-falls!
6. Chant ye everlastingly, and write His name in the bow that perisheth not, forever.
7. He that tuneth the forests to sing in the clouds; that stringeth His instrument with
hemlock and pine and cedar.
8. Who maketh the forests beat time to His strains. Praise ye Jehovih, forever and ever.