Book of Judgement Chapter 32
GOD JUDGETH AGAINST WAR.
1. GOD said: Now, behold, O man, I have declared my first and second resurrections unto thee. And in like manner is the third resurrection, but still higher. And so on are all the heavens of Jehovih, higher and higher, until the inhabitants thereof and therein become very Lords and Gods.
2. Nevertheless, hear thou, O man, the wisdom of thy God, and be appreciative of the way of resurrection being opened up unto thee.
3. Now, I declare unto thee, there are angels lower than the first resurrection; being incapacitated, from various causes, from knowing who they are, whence they came, or whither they are going. Yea, many of them know not words of speech, nor signs, nor tokens; but are as destitute of knowledge as young babes.
4. Many of them died in infancy; some of them were killed by abortion; some of them were idiots, and some of them deranged.
5. Many of these live by fetal. And that thou mayst know, what fetal is, behold. Jehovih hath given thee testimony in mortality, whereby, when a young child sleepeth with a very old person, that child is devoured of its substance. In such case, the old person is fetaled on the young child; the old person is said to live by fetal.
6. Now, hear thou, O man, the judgment of thy God: Half the people, born into the world, including still-births and abortions, die in infancy. Therefore, there are a thousand million angel infants fetaled on the earth every thirty years.
7. These angels never obtain objective knowledge of the corporeal earth, but are compelled to learn subjectively earthly things through mortals upon whom they are fetaled.
8. Judgment is rendered against all nations and peoples on the earth for this great darkness, these early deaths. And, because these angels are thus bound to mortals, and can not go away from them until such time as mortals die, mortals are responsible, and bound to train them up by examples of righteousness and good works.
9. Now, aside from such angels, there are such as are slain in war, whose minds are in chaos, who, dying in the heat of passion and fear and anger, become wild and bound on battle-fields, or, mayhap, stroll away into deserted houses and castles, and are lost, bewildered and unapproachable.
10. Of these, there are hundreds of millions; and they are in all countries and amongst all peoples in the world.
11. They are distracted and tormented with their own fears and bewilderment.
12. Judgment is rendered against all nations and peoples in the world who engage in war, thus bringing these afflictions upon the angels of heaven.
13. Judgment is rendered against every nation and all people in the world who carry on war, or who are accessory to war, whereby any man, created alive by Jehovih, is slain, in defence of any king or other ruler, or in defence of any country or government in all the world.
14. And, whether war be offensive or defensive, my judgment is against its aiders and abettors, and against the kings and queens, or other rulers who are parties to war, willingly, knowingly, or otherwise.
15. And I judge him guilty also who is general, commodore, captain, sergeant or private that engageth in war or taketh part therein, aiding, abetting, or otherwise, whereby any man, created alive by Jehovih, is slain or caused to suffer death.
16. And yet, aside from angels who are in chaos, there are hundreds of millions who are in declension, instead of resurrection. Such angels are those who in mortal life were whipped and tortured in prisons, or, mayhap, were hanged, or otherwise put to death.
17. These angels take delight in evil instead of good. Sometimes they go about singly, and sometimes in gangs of hundreds and even thousands.
18. In olden times, the false Gods used such angels to fulfill curses on mortals; and to carry poison in the air, and inoculate mortals with foul diseases.
19. Behold, in this day, my angels have shown thee that they can bring flowers and ponderous bodies; even so could the false Gods with their trained warrior angels, who delighted in evil, cast mortals in death by poisons and suffocation.
20. Judgment is rendered against all nations and peoples who use prisons as places for whipping and torturing prisoners; and against all nations and peoples who put to death, by hanging, shooting, or in any way whatsoever, any prisoner, or any person whom Jehovih created alive.
21. Judgment is rendered against the judge and the jury who condemn to death any man; and against the law-makers who make, or have left in force, a law authorizing death as a penalty against any person whom Jehovih created alive.
22. And this is the bondage I put upon all such as obey not my judgments, and conform thereto: They shall not rise above the first resurrection in heaven, whilst war remaineth upon the earth. Even though their bondage be a hundred years, or a thousand years, yet this, my judgment against them, shall not be put aside.
23. Neither shall any king, nor queen, nor any other ruler in all the world, impress as a soldier, any man who is unwilling to engage in war. And whosoever obeyeth not this my judgment shall not rise above the first resurrection in heaven whilst war remaineth on the earth.
24. Neither will I more consider the prayers of any king, or queen, or any other ruler, or any nation or people in all the world who engage in war, offensive or defensive, or who aid or abet war in any way whatsoever.
25. But I will abandon all such people; and my Lords shall abandon them; and my holy angels shall abandon them.
26. And they shall be left as a prey to their own harvest of evil spirits, and to all manner of drujas.
27. And they shall be afflicted with assassinations, and intriguers and despoilers, and with anarchy and riots and destruction.
28. For they shall be made to understand that whosoever Jehovih created alive is sacred upon the earth; and that whosoever heedeth not these, my judgments, sinneth against the Almighty.
29. Behold, it is not sufficient apology for them to say: O, an evil king will come upon my country and possess it!
30. I say unto thee, O man: All countries are Jehovih’s. Be thou His servant unto peace and righteousness, having faith in Him.
31. Behold, thy God hath come to put away old things, and to give unto you the kingdoms of Jehovih, as they are in His exalted heavens.
32. Heed thou the judgments of thy God; thou canst not stay the hand of the Almighty.