Bon’s Book of Praise TAUG, VED
1. Where is a God like unto Thee, Jehovih? Whose kaleidoscope is millions of suns!
2. Whose breath blew upon thee, O earth! And thy voice joined in the songs of the stars!
3. Whose breath blew upon thee, O Earth! And thy fire was congealed, and the heat run low!
4. Praise thou the All Person, Whose mighty hand stayed the fire! And cooled the flaming
1. Sing to the Almighty, ye heirs of Zarathustra, whose flesh was the food of lions.
2. Sing to the Creator, Zarathustra’s Almighty, the Eolin that spake in the wind.
3. Sing to the followers of the Great Spirit! The Zarathustrians who forfeited their flesh
and blood for Him.
4. Sound loud His name, the E-O-Ih of the Zarathustrians, that sang Him on high!