Lectionary Readings for Tuesday, July 16th, 2019
Book of Saphah Agoquim, Baugh-Ghan-Ghad
Plate 83. BIBLE OF THE MOUND-BUILDERS.
[Read from left to right, beginning at the top.]
1. Agoquim said: These are My divisions for the twelve feasts of the Gods of heaven.
Observe ye them in My name, for they are My inheritance, bestowed to enrich the
wisdom of men.
2. All labor is Mine, saith Agoquim. By My hand moveth all that is.
3. The earth is My footstool, and I have made it square to the north and south, east and
4. Three things made I: air, earth and water. The angle with three sides made I in
remembrance thereof. Three things bestowed I on man: the earth body, which is dark, and
none can see through it; the spirit which liveth after the earth body is dead; the third part I
gave to man is the soul, which joineth him to Me.
5. The sun I made, and I set him high in the firmament that I might see from afar and
behold My earth-born children. And the lakes and forests and rivers, and the caves in the
earth, made I for man.
6. All that I have made is good, and round, or square, according to the place I made for it.
7. But in the very young days of the world, the impatience of men led them to
perceive not Me and My good works, and they set about to do My labor. Thus came
evil into the world; but I separated the evil from the good. Into the four corners of the
world separated I them. I gave to the evil, where all is coldness and hunger; where
they have invented the evil-killing bow and the flint-dart, destroying My living creatures.
8. My righteous shall live in mounds of earth and stone and wood, where the
Ugha (serpent and tiger and all other evil-devouring beasts) can not come upon them.
9. But for the light of My angels to come and abide with My people, ye shall provide the
hoogadoah, the well-covered house, and it shall have but one door, and pieces shall be put
therein, so that when My chosen are within, all shall be dark, that My angels may teach
10. But the dwelling of the Hoonshawassie (the prophet) shall have one Ongji (window).
11. And he shall have a Mukagawin, the true sign of poverty, and it shall be his jewel,
made of copper and gold. For whom I have made to live in poverty in this world will I
exalt in heaven. Only the poor have I made to be My prophets.
12. Over the mounds My angels shall keep watch against the evil approaching Ugha, and
they shall awaken My sleeping children, and they shall not suffer.
13. Agoquim said: Boats have I provided for the spirits of good men to rise to heaven in,
and My angels shall accompany them to a place of light and rest.
14. Agoquim said: To the priests have I given authority to make My signs and symbols,
and to bestow them on My righteous children.
Plate 84. TABLET OF BAUGH-GHAN-GHAD
1. Baugh-gan-ghad said: I go forth. All who follow Me, are of Me. By will only is
anything accomplished. That which I desire, I do. Without Me nothing is done. My name
2. B-G-G. said: Fear is failure. I am without fear. I am the All Es, incorporated on the low
earth, having no fear. (The All Es gave forth, having no fear. By this created He the
creation. Like a lion goeth He forth. The sun is under His feet; so is the broad earth.
Whatsoever liveth or is dead (inanimate objects), fleeth before His breath. Even Death
cometh and goeth by His command.)
3. B-G-G. said: Go forth, My sons and daughters, multiply, fearing naught. Inasmuch as
ye do these things, so will I exalt you. Inasmuch as ye do not these things, I will bind and
4. B-G-G. said: Think not I choose a weak man or a coward to be king. I choose only the
valiant, that fear not. Think not that I exalt the weak in heaven and make them Gods over
mortals; I choose the slayer of men and the death-dealing.
(At this part of the service the initiates march before the throne.)
5. B-G-G.: Who dareth My power? Down on your bellies and crawl like serpents before
My throne! Down and speak! I command!
6. First Initiate: By Rux I swear! I will not down!
7. Second I.: By Him who standeth above the Sun, I will not down.
8. Third I.: Nor I, though thou drinkest my blood.
(Similar ejaculations from other initiates.)
9. B-G-G.: Then must I from My throne of skulls descend to raise the seat another row.
Bring here my battle-ax (to servant). (The ax is brought, and the Master, clothed in a
lion’s skin, with a serpent’s skin coiled about his head, descendeth from the throne, and
seizing the battle-ax, falleth upon the initiates, who have been previously drilled. During
the ceremonies, some of the initiates are killed outright, generally not intentionally. A
cellar is underneath, and over this the boards are made to trip. The Master knoweth this,
and (the initiates not knowing it) hath the advantage. The fray of skill lasteth about an
hour, during which the initiates are mostly sent below.)
10. B-G-G.: Ha’oot! Ha’oot! With Ghads I fought. With Ghads I am king and brother!
Come forth, fallen foes, and live triumphantly! With brothers like these I will go forth and
gather skulls to build another temple. (The servants help all that are alive out of the cellar,
and if they are well and strong they are spared, but if they are maimed bodily, they are
slain with the battle-ax. All that thus fail to take the first degree, have their skulls scraped
and added to the throne, or judgment-seat. During the ceremonies, and along with the
initiates, are two or more who have been previously initiated, and these of course are
11. First I.: To Thee and none else, I swear everlastingly. Thine be forever the place of
skulls. (Ug’sa’sa) (Golgotha.)
12. B-G-G.: Know, then, ye Iod’a (Gods), I am descended from Baugh-ghan-ghad, the All
Spirit of Light and Power. By Him incarnate in Mi, virgin of the corporeal world, My
blood is fed by the souls of men. In the days before the flood of waters My Sire built a
temple a hundred goo’en square; with skulls built he it, and feasted on their souls,
uprising in the firmament, above the sun, companion of the stars. On the spirits of mortals
slain, His spirit feasted full of rich strength, till all the world bowed down and called Him
13. Oruhk (the choristers from behind, concealed): All hail! All hail! O Master, man and
chief of blood! We come from the abode of flying wolves and lions and bears, upraised in
the Osk’oe (sky) rocks that feed the black earth, the thrones of mighty Ghads! Great
Baugh-ghan-ghad called us forth; for the clang of thy battle-ax shook the stars, saying:
Down! Down, O ye Ghads, to Mi (mother earth). My holy begotten Son, king of men,
doth feed His throne with dead men’s skulls! Behold, O King of Men, these thy valiant
fighters, from their birth, are reared as brother Ghads! O, slay them not, but teach them
that he who would rule in heaven must begin on earth, and send his neighbors bellowing
down to dust! Bring them before the altar, smoking in their blood, and on the ark (a chest
which containeth incense) let them mingle in covenant with the Everlasting Son!
(The marshals now conduct them before the altar, whence they cast down their battleaxes, and they join hands, encircling the ark. From the east, west, north and south the high
priests come forth out of recesses in the walls of the temple, and the priests in twos and
fours bear torches and approach the altar and the ark, chanting for the glory of Baughghan-ghad, the All Powerful Creator of heaven and earth. The Master and the initiates
take of their blood, which issueth from their wounds, and mingle it together, and lick with
their tongues the commingled blood, saying: Drink ye it in remembrance of me and of
Baugh-ghan-ghad, my Sire, the Creator, doing all things for His glory!) (And now come
the Aha’da, bringing forth strips of flesh from the thighs of those who were slain in the
ceremonies, and they bring them to the Master and he putteth the strips of flesh under his
own thigh, and all the initiates put their hands under his thigh also, for this is swearing an
oath by the thigh, and they say: I put my hand under this thigh, and I am sworn.
Thereupon the Master taketh the strips of flesh and eateth thereof, and handeth of it to the
initiates, saying: This is the flesh of my body, eat ye of it in remembrance of me and of
Baugh-ghan-ghad, for in my blood and the flesh of my body have I established the esa-augau-hoi (Church militant) over all the world! Thereupon the initiates take the flesh and
14. Kohen (The chief priest): On this tablet write ye your names in blood, and by these
bones and skulls swear ye.
15. Initiates: On the tablet write we our names in blood, and by these bones and skulls we
16. Kohen and Initiates (together): To keep sacred the oath under the thigh; to
preserve the holy words of the feast of flesh and blood, for coming generations,
that the Light and Glory of Baugh-ghan-ghad, the Creator, may shine forever. Amen!
Plate 85. Distant View of the Temple of Baugh-Ghan-Ghad,
In Ga’haite, 11,000 years BK
Sectional View of Gologotha Temple, 11,000 years before Kosmon [temple of skulls]
(The M’ghan, the women, now come forward, having cloth about the loins, and they bring
the dead men and place their bodies on the altar of sacrifice, which hath been previously
heaped up with dry wood, and when the fire is lighted the M’gau march around the altar
of fire, singing and clapping hands. Presently there appeareth in the smoke and the foul
smell of the burnt flesh the Ogs’uk (evil spirits), so that many can behold them, and they
eat of the smoke and of the foul smell, which are the food of spirits of darkness, and
when they have feasted satisfactorily they take of the smoke and of the foul smell,
and carry them away to hada to their companions, of whom their number is endless.)
17. Master: Hioot’a! Hioot’a! Behold, my Sire appeareth in a cloud of smoke and
fire. Bow down your heads, M’ghan’a (the women), and invoke His mighty power!
18. Kohen’a (the high priests): O thou Almighty Baugh-ghan-ghad, Creator of heaven and
earth, appear! appear! Thou that slayest all and feasteth thereon, appear! appear!
(Presently the chief of the Ogs’uk maketh a light in the midst of the black smoke, showing
a face of fire, and it is a man’s face; but the body he showeth is dark, and of the form of a
lion. And now the people march around about within the temple, beating together their
battle-axes and spears of wood, and clapping their hands, singing the while. The Master
revealeth himself in the lion’s skin, and ascendeth His throne of skulls, and he is no
longer called Master, but Baugh-ghan-ghad.)
19. B-G-G.: As My Sire reigneth in heaven, so reign I on earth.
20. Initiates: Hail, Holy Father, Baugh-ghan-ghad! Hail, Holy Son, Baugh-ghan-ghad!
21. B-G-G.: I command the earth!
22. I’s.: The Son commandeth the earth.
23. B-G-G.: I command the mighty waters.
24. I’s.: The Son commandeth the mighty waters.
25. B-G-G.: I command the air above the earth.
26. I’s.: The Son commandeth the air above the earth.
27. B-G-G.: For these are Mine to keep forever.
28. I’s.: For these are the Son’s to keep forever.
29. B-G-G.: I am the Holy Esa-au-gau-hoi. (Church militant.)
30. I’s.: The Son is the Holy Esa-au-gau-hoi.
31. B-G-G.: My holy labor is to subdue nations and tribes of men.
32. I’s.: The Son’s labor is to subdue nations and tribes of men.
33. B-G-G.: I make treaties or break them when I will.
34. I’s.: The Son maketh or breaketh treaties when he will.
35. B-G-G.: For all things on the earth are Mine.
36. I’s.: For all things on the earth are His.
37. B-G-G.: I am immaculate, and can not do wrong.
38. I’s.: The Son is immaculate, and can not do wrong.
39. B-G-G.: Right and Wrong must be judged by me.
40. I’s.: Right and Wrong must be judged by the Son.
41. B-G-G.: By My will do I make Wrong right, or Right wrong.
42. I’s.: By the Son’s will maketh He Wrong right, or Right wrong.
43. B-G-G.: I am the All Holy Standard.
44. I’s.: The Son is the All Holy Standard.
45. B-G-G.: I can not err. I and My Father are one.
46. I’s.: The Son can not err. The Son and the Father are one.
47. B-G-G.: I now demand a thousand skulls.
48. I’s.: The Son demandeth a thousand skulls.
49. B-G-G.: Baugh-ghan-ghad demandeth a thousand skulls.
50. I’s.: Baugh-ghan-ghad shall have a thousand skulls.
51. B-G-G.: Baugh-ghan-ghad demandeth a pool of human blood for His Son’s silver
52. I’s.: Baugh-ghan-ghad shall have a pool of human blood for His Son’s silver boat.
53. B-G-G.: Go forth, my brother Iod’a (Gods), and bring the skulls and the blood, for this
is the time of the sacred solemn feast!
54. I’s.: We will forth and bring a thousand skulls and the blood for our King. All hail!
Mighty King of Men! All Hail!
(The Master now riseth to his feet, with his battle-ax outstretched, menacingly. The
initiates upraise their axes and spears menacingly also, and walking backward, depart out
of the temple.)
One thought on “Lectionary Readings for Tuesday, July 16th, 2019”