Lectionary Readings for Thursday, August 5th, 2021
1. After the creation of man, the Creator, Jehovih, said unto him: That thou shalt know
thou art the work of My hand, I have given thee capacity for knowledge, power and
dominion. This was the first era.
2. But man was helpless, crawling on his belly, and he understood not the voice of the
Almighty. And Jehovih called his angels, who were older than the earth, and he said unto
them: Go ye, raise man upright, and teach him to understand.
3. And the angels of heaven descended to the earth and raised man upright. And man
wandered about on the earth. This was the second era.
4. Jehovih said to the angels that were with man: Behold, man hath multiplied on the
earth. Bring ye them together; teach them to dwell in cities and nations.
5. And the angels of Jehovih taught the peoples of the earth to dwell together in cities and
nations. This was the third era.
6. And in that same time the Beast (self) rose up before man and spake to him, saying:
Possess thou whatsoever thou wilt, for all things are thine, and are good for thee.
7. And man obeyed the Beast; and war came into the world. This was the fourth era.
8. And man was sick at heart, and he called out to the Beast, saying: Thou saidst:
Possess thyself of all things, for they are good for thee. Now, behold, war and
death have encompassed me about on all sides. I pray thee, therefore, teach me peace!
9. But the Beast said: Think not I am come to send peace on the earth; I come not to send
peace, but a sword. I come to set man at variance against his father; and a daughter
against her mother. Whatsoever thou findest to eat, be it fish or flesh, eat thou thereof,
taking no thought of tomorrow.
10. And man ate fish and flesh, becoming carnivorous, and darkness came upon him, and
he no more heard the voice of Jehovih, or believed in Him. This was the fifth era.
11. And the Beast divided itself into four great heads, and possessed the earth about; and
man fell down and worshipped them.
12. And the names of the heads of the Beast were BRAHAMIN, BUDDHIST, CHRISTIAN
and MOHAMMEDAN. And they divided the earth, and apportioned it between
themselves, choosing soldiers and standing armies for the maintenance of their
13. And the Brahmins had seven million soldiers; the Buddhists twenty millions; the
Christians seven millions; and the Mohammedans two millions, whose trade was killing
man. And man, in service of the Beast, gave one-sixth of his life and his labor to war and
standing armies; and one-third of his life he gave to dissipation and drunkenness. This
was the sixth era.
14. Jehovih called out to man to desist from evil; but man heard Him not. For the cunning
of the Beast had changed man’s flesh, so that his soul was hid as if in a cloud, and he
15. Jehovih called unto His angels in heaven, saying: Go ye down to the earth once more,
to man, whom I created to inhabit the earth and enjoy it, and say ye to man: Thus saith
16. Behold, the seventh era is at hand. Thy Creator commandeth thy change
from a carnivorous man of contention to an herbivorous man of peace. The
four heads of the Beast shall be put away; and war shall be no more on the earth.
17. Thy armies shall be disbanded. And, from this time forth, whosoever desireth
not to war, thou shall not impress; for it is the commandment of thy Creator.
18. Neither shalt thou have any God, nor Lord, nor Savior, but only thy Creator, Jehovih!
Him only shalt thou worship henceforth forever. I am sufficient unto Mine own creations.
19. And to as many as separate themselves from the dominion of the Beast, making
these covenants unto Me, have I given the foundation of My kingdom on earth.
20. And all such shall be My chosen: By their covenants and by their works shall
they be known henceforth on the earth as Mine, and shall be called FAITHISTS.
21. But to as many as will not make these covenants, have I given the numbers
of the Beast, and they shall be called UZIANS, signifying destroyers. And
these shall be henceforth the two kinds of people on earth, FAITHISTS and UZIANS.
22. And the angels of heaven descended to the earth, to man, and appeared before
him face to face, hundreds of thousands of them, speaking as man speaketh,
and writing as man writeth, teaching these things of Jehovih and His works.
23. And in the thirty-third year thereof, the Embassadors of the angel hosts of heaven
prepared and revealed unto man in the name of Jehovih, His heavenly kingdoms; and
have thus herein made known the plan of his delightful creations, for the resurrection of
the peoples of the earth.
24. Not immaculate in this BOOK, OAHSPE; but to teach mortals HOW TO ATTAIN TO
HEAR THE CREATOR’S VOICE, and to SEE HIS HEAVENS, in full consciousness, whilst still
living on the earth; and to know of a truth the place and condition awaiting them after
25. Neither are, nor were, the revelations within this OAHSPE wholly new to mortals.
The same things have been revealed at the same time unto many, who live at
remote distances from one another, but who were not in correspondence till afterward.
26. Because this light is thus comprehensive, embracing corporeal and spiritual things, it
is called the beginning of the KOSMON ERA. And because it relates to earth, sky and spirit,
it is called OAHSPE.