God’s Book of Eskra Chapters 13, 14 and 15
1. And there came to Paradise, of Lords and high officers, whose heavenly places had
fallen, different companies of tens and twenties and even hundreds, from various
heavenly regions around about the earth, and having secured audience before God and his
Holy Council, they said:
2. Since we have been faithful in all things, and dutiful servants to Jehovih, what
have we gained? Our kingdoms and high places have fallen to pieces from no fault
of our own. Yea, our angels have gone off into anarchy. Where, then, is the justice
3. God said unto them: Of what profit under the sun is discussion?
4. If ye fail in one way, try another; and in no case seek to justify yourselves before
Jehovih. He is Judge!
5. There are already hells that have been standing for years. Is it not wiser that ye join
together, and go and deliver them? Behold, Jehovih hath furnished us roadways
beforehand; and His Voice came to us prophesying that this same darkness would come
upon us. And ye were advised, and had sufficient time to provide for the worst.
6. Go ye forth, then, not complaining, but rejoicing, and in Jehovih’s name doing with all
your wisdom and strength, regardless of favor.
7. Thus they came, group after group, for years, before God; but were forever rebuked in
the spirit of Jehovih, and they went away, but not to work righteously, but to sympathize
with one another, and to complain against God and against the Holy Council of Paradise.
8. In groups they assembled in places of their own, and began to philosophize on the ways
of heaven and earth. And every one was sworn within himself to do no evil thing, but to
find some more respectable way of serving Jehovih, than by going amongst the ignorant
9. And they became habituated in their meetings, in three places in hada; in Haractu, over
Vind’yu, in Eta-shong, over Chine’ya, and in Hapsendi, over Egupt. And these became
like great heavenly cities, because of the congregating of the angels of heaven, which
continued for many years.
10. Now, finally, they resolved to organize each one of these three places with a distinct
head, and to unite the three heads as one confederacy; and the whole to be dedicated to
the service of Jehovih. Thus was founded the CONFEDERACY OF THE HOLY GHOST. And by
acclamation, three angels were raised to the three capitals, namely: Kabalactes, of
Horactu; Ennochissa, of Eta-shong; and Looeamong, of Hapsendi. And each and every
one of the three took the title, SON OF THE HOLY GHOST. These three had all been Lords, and
were high in grade.
11. Ennochissa selected seven angels, and gave them the rank of Lord, namely: Haptu,
Vazista, Mira, Erasigi, Adamon, Amesh and Cacpa.
12. Kabalactes selected seven angels, and gave them the rank of Lord, namely:
Li Wan, Amatar, Wenates, Howickam, Shong Tsee, Massaqactus and Enniseabab.
13. Looeamong selected seven angels, and gave them the rank of Lord,
namely: Petubusetta, Rodi, Monulithens, Zitullia, Miriam, Zestes and Abarothmes.
14. Such, then, was the established confederacy, which was to play so great a part in the
history of heaven and earth. And it differed from all other confederacies, because its
members all professed to serve Jehovih. And it required of all its people an oath of
allegiance to Jehovih, but under the name, Holy Ghost, for they denied His Person as
15. And God admonished them, saying: Though ye be wise in your own conceit, yet shall
ye fail. For, having denied His Person, then will ye yourselves become the Person in the
understanding of the multitude. And herein will ye, soon or late, come to grief.
16. But nevertheless, the confederacy heeded not the words of God. And God was grieved
at heart, for Jehovih’s sake.
GOD PROVIDETH FOR THE BIRTH OF KA’YU.
1. God said: Behold, three conditions are now within the heavens of the earth; Anarchy
by the false Gods and their slaves, the confederacy of the Holy Ghost, and the Faithists in
Jehovih and His resurrections.
2. Now, therefore, let my chief loo’is come before me, and hear the decree of God.
3. The Lord said: When the chief loo’is had come before the throne, God said unto him:
4. Know then, O Thoanactus, thou shalt go down to the earth, to the land of Chine’ya, and
by inspiration bring forth a birth, capable of the All Voice, but not capable of su’is. And
thou shalt accomplish this service so that he shall be born into the mortal world at the
time a’ji ceaseth to fall upon that land.
5. And thou shalt provide him with great learning and great adversity and great
experience withal. For he shall establish the fundamental doctrines of the nations of
Chine’ya. For his followers shall become the most numerous and peaceful inhabitants on
the face of the earth.
6. And as thou preparest for his birth by thy mastery over the generations of mortals, so
shalt thou, through these, thy hosts, raise up such as shall become disciples. For however
great a man thou mightest raise up, it is wisdom to have also born into the mortal world,
at the same era, such hosts of philosophers as shall follow him, and indorse his doctrines.
7. For by this means the establishment of Jehovih and His light amongst mortals shall
extend the whole length and breadth of that land. How sayest thou?
8. Thoanactus said: Jehovih’s will and thine be done. This is a most welcome labor, O
God. And I know, the voices of my hosts are with me.
9. God said: In Jehovih’s name, thee I crown, CHIEF OF THE HOSTS OF LOO’IS, for the land
of Chine’ya, for the birth of an heir for the All Voice of the Great Spirit.
10. Thoanactus was then crowned, and his hosts were provided with badges by God, for
they were filed before the throne, and hosts saluted, and departed with due ceremony.
11. Such, then, was God’s labor for having born into the mortal world, after many
generations, one that hath become known to the uttermost regions of the earth as KA’YU.
Of him, more anon.
GOD PROVIDETH FOR THE BIRTH OF SAKAYA.
1. Again God called before his throne a million loo’is, and appointed Etchessa chief over
2. Thou, O Etchessa, shalt go down to the earth, to the land of Vind’yu, taking these hosts
with thee. And thou shalt establish a heavenly place of worship, which shall be thy headquarters.
3. Behold, I have given thee many generations in which to bring about the desired result.
Survey thou, then, the generations of Faithists in that land, and take thy choice as to place
and caste and family.
4. He, whom thou shalt bring forth for this purpose, shall be of some royal family, a
prince of high estate.
5. I shall prove through him, that for love of righteousness, and to serve Jehovih, he will
forsake his kingdom and family and friends, and all earthly things and desires, and make
himself as a poor man, dwelling with the poor, laboring with them, teaching them, and
6. For, because of the idolatries that will be amongst these people, they will be bound in
caste; but he, whom I will teach through, shall prove unto the world that the service of
Jehovih requireth of men, that Jehovih shall stand uppermost, even above kin and caste.
In the example of which willing sacrifice, man shall be taught, that all the evils of the
earth can be overcome.
7. And thou shalt provide unto this man many disciples, and roadways for him to travel,
and places to preach; and provide followers unto him, to go about with him. For without
these, his preaching and practice would be of little avail. See to it, then, that thy hosts
control the generations of men, that there may be born in the world a sufficient number,
to be disciples and followers of his doctrines, that he may be a power in the world for reestablishing the Faithists in the Great Spirit.
8. And thou shalt so provide these births, that they will be of the same period of time.
What sayest thou, Etchessa?
9. Etchessa said: In Jehovih’s name I am thy servant, with rejoicing. And I answer thee
also for these my hosts, that this is a joy unto them, for Jehovih’s glory.
10. God said: To which end I crown thee, CHIEF OF LOO’IS, for the land of Vind’yu!
And God crowned Etchessa; and he gave badges to the other loo’is.
11. And thereafter Etchessa and his hosts filed past the throne of God, duly saluting,
and they also departed, going to the earth, to the land of Vind’yu. Thus were
loo’is empowered of God, to bring into the world the heir. SAKAYA. More of him anon.