Book of Jehovih Chapter 6
1. When man comprehended the earth he looked upward; and Jehovih saw him
and knew the desires of his soul. So Jehovih sent his son Uz, and Uz spake, saying:
2. Hear me, O man; the mysteries of heaven and earth will I clear up before thy judgment.
Thou art the highest, and comest to the chiefest of all kingdoms; from Great Jehovih shalt
thou learn wisdom, and none shall gainsay thee.
3. Bethink thee, O man, of the magnitude of Thy Father’s kingdoms and His places in the
firmament. Save I take thee up to the heaven, thou canst not comprehend the places
4. Man then rose up in spirit and ascended into the firmament, for his spirit had
crystallized into separateness; and Uz and Es ascended with him, speaking in the voice of
the Father. And man beheld that each and everything in the firmament was orderly, and
still each to itself located. Then spake Es, saying:
5. Behold, O man! As a farmer soweth corn in one place, and wheat in another, and
roots in another, and flax–everything in a separate place; even so doth Jehovih store the
ingredients of which worlds are made–everything in its place–the substance of the iron
in one place, the substance of the stones in another, the substance of the vegetable
kingdom in another, and even so of the substance of the animal kingdom; and the oils
and sand; for He hath places in the firmament of heaven for all of them. These that
thou sawest are the a’ji and the ji’ay and the nebulae; and amidst them in places there is
se’mu also. Let no man say: Yonder is hydrogen only, and yonder oxygen only. The
divisions of the substances of His creations are not as man would make them. All
the elements are to be found not only in places near at hand, but in distant places also.
6. When the Father driveth forth His worlds in the heavens, they gather a sufficiency
of all things. So also cometh it to pass that when a corporeal world is yet new and
young it is carried forth, not by random, but purposely, in the regions suited to it.
Hence there is a time for se’mu, a time for falling nebulae, to bury deep the forests
and se’muan beds, to provide coal and manure for a time thereafter. So is there a time
when the earth passeth a region in the firmament when sand and oil are rained upon it
and covered up, and gases bound and sealed up for the coming generations of men.
7. And man said: I am ashamed in Thy sight, O Jehovih! I looked upward and said,
Behold the sky, it is nothing! Then I said: It is true, the corporeal worlds are made of
condensed nebulae; but I saw not the wisdom and glory of Thy works. I locked Thee up in
coincidences and happenings. Thy unseen world hath become seen; the unreal hath
become the real.
8. O that I had been mindful of Thee! O that I had not put Thee afar, nor imagined laws
and decrees. Teach Thou me, O Jehovih! How was the beginning of man? How was it
with the first of the living that Thou broughtest forth?
9. Jehovih said: Have I not declared Myself in the past; in My works have I not provided
thousands of years in advance? As I have shown system in the corporeal worlds, know
thou, O man, that system prevaileth in the firmament.
10. To the tree I gave life; to man I gave life and spirit also. And the spirit I made was
separate from the corporeal life.
11. Out of se’mu I made man, and man was but as a tree, but dwelling in ha’k; and I called
him Asu (Adam).
12. I looked over the wide heavens that I had made, and I saw countless millions of spirits
of the dead that had lived and died on other corporeal worlds before the earth was made.
13. I spake in the firmament, and My voice reached to the uttermost places. And there
came in answer to the sounds of My voice, myriads of angels from the roadway in
heaven, where the earth traveleth. I said to them, Behold! A new world have I created;
come ye and enjoy it. Yea, ye shall learn from it how it was with other worlds in ages
14. There alighted upon the new earth millions of angels from heaven; but many of them
had never fulfilled a corporeal life, having died in infancy, and these angels
comprehended not procreation nor corporeal life.
15. And I said, go and deliver Asu from darkness, for he shall also rise in spirit to inherit
my etherean worlds.
16. And now was the earth in the latter days of se’mu, and the angels could readily take on
corporeal bodies for themselves; out of the elements of the earth clothed they themselves,
by force of their wills, with flesh and bones. By the side of the Asuans took they on
17. And I said: Go ye forth and partake of all that is on the earth; but partake ye not of the
tree of life, lest in that labor ye become procreators and as if dead to the heavens whence
18. But those who had never learned corporeal things, being imperfect in wisdom,
comprehended not Jehovih’s words, and they dwelt with the Asuans, and were tempted,
and partook of the fruit of the tree of life; and lo and behold they saw their own
nakedness. And there was born of the first race (Asu) a new race called man; and Jehovih
took the earth out of the travail of se’mu and the angels gave up their corporeal bodies.
19. Jehovih said: Because ye have raised up those that shall be joint heirs in heaven, ye
shall tread the earth with your feet, and walk by the sides of the new born, being guardian
angels over them, for they are of your own flesh and kin.
20. Fruit of your seed have I quickened with my spirit, and man shall come forth with a
birth-right to My etherean worlds.
21. As I have quickened the seed of the first born, so will I quicken all seed to the end of
the earth. And each and every man-child and woman-child born into life will I quicken
with a new spirit, which shall proceed out of Me at the time of conception. Neither will I
give to any spirit of the higher or lower heaven power to enter a womb, or a fetus of a
womb, and be born again.
22. As the corporeal earth passeth away, so shall pass away the first race Asu; but as I
pass not away, so shall not pass away the spirit of man.