Holy Memorial Day
Book of Ah’shong, Son of Jehovih. Chapter I, Chapter II
GOD OF THE SECOND CYCLE AFTER MAN’S CREATION.
1. When God and his Lords of heaven and earth had lost their heavenly dominion, the
swift messengers, that constantly ply through the atmospherean and etherean worlds, bore
the report to Jehovih’s kingdom in etherea.
2. The earth had passed the ji’ayan eddies at Shrapah, in the etherean roadway Hi-abalk’yiv, and was heading for the eastern fields of Anakaron, having entered the dan’haian arches of Vehetaivi, where lay the great kingdoms of the Orian Chief, Hieu Wee, with his
millions of Gods and Goddesses and high-raised ethereans.
3. Before Hieu Wee, came the swift messengers, fresh from the heavens of the earth, with
their pitiful tales of woe that had befallen the inhabitants thereof.
4. Hieu Wee said: I behold the red star, the earth, O Jehovih! I have heard the tale of
horror. What shall be done, O Father?
5. Then spake Jehovih, saying: Call thy tributary Chief, Ah’shong. Let him hear the will
6. Then sent Hieu Wee for Ah’shong, who had dominion over the fields of Anakaron in
etherea, through which lay the roadway where the earth was to travel for three thousand
7. And when Ah’shong came before the Holy Council of Hieu Wee’s million Gods and
Goddesses, the All Light fell upon the throne like a sun; and the voice of the Creator
spake in the midst of the light, saying:
8. Hieu Wee, My son! and Hieu Wee answered: Here am I, Thy servant, O Jehovih!
9. Jehovih said: Behold the red star, the earth; she entereth the fields of Anakaron. She is
dripping wet and cold in the ji’ayan eddies. Her God and Lords are powerless in the spell
of darkness. Send thou thy son, Ah’shong, to deliver the earth and her heavens. For
behold, I will bring them to his door.
10. Then spake Ah’shong, saying: Thy will be done, O Jehovih. Though I have been long
honored in etherea, with many etherean worlds to command, I have not as yet redeemed
one corporeal world and her heavens from a time of darkness.
11. Jehovih said: Go then, My Son, to the laboring earth and deliver her; but first appoint
thou a successor for Anakaron.
12. Then spake Hieu Wee, who was older than the red star, who had seen many corporeal
worlds created; had seen them run their course, and then disappear as such. He said to
13. Send thou to Wan, and to Hivigat, in etherea, and get the history of the earth and her
heaven; and obtain thou also an account of her harvests of Brides and Bridegrooms to
Jehovih. And thou shalt call from my realms as many million etherean angels as thy labor
may require, and with them proceed to the earth, and thou shalt have a line of swift
messengers established betwixt this place and thine, and, by the power of Jehovih, I will
answer thy prayers in whatsoever thou shalt need.
14. Then Ah’shong went back to Anakaron, his etherean kingdom, and before his Holy
Council made known Jehovih’s will and his. And Ah’shong called for sixty million
volunteers, to go with him on his mission; and they came presently: Some from Yohan;
some from T’seing; some from Araith; some from Gon Loo, and from various
other places in Anakaron; came in millions; came as many as Ah’shong called for.
15. So Ah’shong raised up a successor to Jehovih’s throne in Anakaron, and he
was installed and crowned according to the discipline of the etherean heavens.
16. And Ah’shong sent swift messengers into the former roadway of the earth to obtain its
history; its harvests of Brides and Bridegrooms.
17. Then gazed Ah’shong toward the red star; and his sixty million volunteers also
gazed, and watched her as she coursed along in the arches of Vehetaivi.
18. Thus Ah’shong, well skilled in the course and behavior of worlds, gathered together
his millions of angels, trained in arduous enterprise and furtherance of Jehovih’s will.
Quickly they framed and equipped an Orian port-au-gon, and illuminated it with firelights and bolts.
And these sons and daughters of Jehovih embarked and sped forth. A half a million miles, even on
the outskirts of Anakaron, and they stood close above the earth, almost so near that the sweeping
moon would touch the down-hanging curtains of etherean fire. And here they halted, that both
mortals and angels belonging to the earth might behold and fear; for such Jehovih made man,
by unusual sights, to become weak and trembling, to change him to new purposes.
19. Jehovih’s voice spake to Ah’shong, saying: For three days and nights stand thou in the
firmament that man on earth and in atmospherea may behold the power and majesty of
My chosen in heaven.
20. Ah’shong said: On the fourth day, O Jehovih, I will cross Chinvat; on the fifth,
descend toward the earth. Bring me, O Father, Thy messengers from the lower heaven. I
will converse with them.
21. Jehovih sent the angels of the earth and lower heaven up to Ah’shong; disheartened
they came, to know Jehovih’s will.
22. Ah’shong said unto them: The Father’s hosts are come from their high estate and
glorious ease, to redeem these fallen heavens, and man on the earth. It is our labor to
come in love to the helpless, and teach them how to sing in Jehovih’s praise. Then the
swift messengers answered:
23. In the All Person’s boundless love, find thou recompense for thy holy words, most
honored God. Down in darkness, long and earnestly, have the Lords of earth labored
conjointly with heaven’s God, whose kingdom fell. Alas, our God, who ministered over
the lower heaven, is crushed and humiliated. The enemies of high heaven, exulting
in their spoil of Jehovih’s kingdom and His name, mock us, saying: Where now is
Jehovih? Whence cometh the Higher Light? O ye Faithists in an All Person boundless!
24. But now thy high-shining sun, thy ship of etherean fire, maketh the sons
and daughters of the earth and her heaven look, and fear, and tremble. And
when thy Light appeared we made all haste in hope of succor. Our souls are more
than filled with thankfulness; and in Jehovih’s name, we will back and employ a
million trumpeters to proclaim around the earth and heaven: JEHOVIH IS COME!
25. After due salutation the swift messengers departed; and Ah’shong made all things in
readiness for his descent when the proper time should arrive.
Ethereans visiting the Earth.
A, Atmospherea; B, Ethereans; E, Earth;
C, Distance: 20,000 miles.
1. Jehovih spake to Ah’shong, saying: On the evening of the third day shalt thou move thy
etherean ship toward the earth. And when thou arrivest within an arrafon thou shalt halt
for another three days, that thy magnificence may awe the men and angels of earth with
the power and glory of My emancipated sons and daughters.
2. Ah’shong proceeded as commanded, and when he came within an arrafon, halted for
three days, and the magnificence of the scene overcame the stubbornness of men of earth
and angels in atmospherea. Again Jehovih said:
3. Proceed again, My son, and when thou art within half the breadth of the earth, halt
once more and make in the place thereof a plateau, and it shall be the place of thy abiding
for the time of dawn, which shall be seven years and sixty days.
4. And from this time forth My etherean hosts shall not remain in atmospherea more than
eight years in any one cycle. This, then, that I give to thee shall be like every dawn of dan,
some of one year, some of two or three or four or more (years), as the time requireth.
5. And thou shalt dwell in thy kingdom seven years and sixty days, and the time shall be
called the first dawn of dan, and the next succeeding shall be called the second dawn of
dan, and so on, as long as the earth bringeth forth.
6. And the time from one dawn of dan to another shall be called one dan’ha; and four
dan’ha shall be called one square, because this is the sum of one density, which is twelve
thousand of the earth’s years. And twelve squares shall be called one cube, which is the
first dividend of the third space, in which there is no variation in the vortex of the earth.
And four cubes shall be called one sum, because the magnitude thereof embraceth one
equal of the Great Serpent.
7. Ah’shong proceeded again, and moved within four thousand miles of the earth, and the
voice of Jehovih commanded Ah’shong to halt in the place, and found a new kingdom,
using all things requisite to that end. Jehovih said:
8. Thy place shall be a distance away from the earth, that thy dominion be not disturbed
by the confusion of the fallen angels thereof. So also, to as many as thou shalt redeem
away from the earth and from mortal contact, the distance of thy kingdom will prevent
9. Ah’shong perceived, and he proclaimed what Jehovih had spoken to him. And the hosts
cast out fastenings to the plateau, that the kingdom together with the etherean sea of fire
might rotate with the earth and its atmosphere. Jehovih said:
10. Make strong the foundation of thy place, and erect ten thousand pillars of fire around
about; and in every direction provide roadways and mansions; but in the midst thou shalt
build the house of council, wherein shall sit thy host of dominion during dawn.
11. Ah’shong built the place as commanded by Jehovih, and when it was finished,
Jehovih said: Thou shalt call the place Yeshuah. And it was so called, because it was a
place of salvation. Again Jehovih said:
12. Choose now thy council, My Son, and also thy sub-officers, and when thou hast
completed the list, leave in Yeshuah the sub-officers and proceed thou, and thy council of
one million men and women with thee, down to the earth and heaven thereof, and cast
thine eyes upon the inhabitants, for they are in distress. And when thou comest to the
place of My Lords and My God, deliver thou them and bring them to Yeshuah, for they
need rest. And as many of the I’hins in heaven as are capable, bring thou also away with
thee, and give them into the care of thy people.
13. Ah’shong did as commanded, first selecting his council and his officers, and then he
and his hosts proceeded to the earth as had been commanded.