Holy Memorial Day
Book of Thor, Son of Jehovih. Chapter 1, Chapter 2
BEING THE RECORDS OF THOR, APOLLO’S SUCCESSOR ON THE EARTH AND
HER HEAVENS, FROM THE ARC OF MOS, TO THE ARC OF DAE, IN THE
ETHEREAN HEAVENS, AND OF THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED YEARS.
1. Thor, Orian Chief of Don’ga, in etherea, God of Palla, Surveyor of Yorretz and Thassa,
God of Galeb, Receiver of Saffer and Hoesonya, God of Wartz and Lo and Yisain,
Counselor in the ethereal worlds Hituna, Ctaran, Seeing, Sethawan and Hababak,
2. In the Holy Council of Gods and Goddesses in Don’ga, the voice of Jehovih came to
3. My Son, behold the red star, the earth; she courseth from Mos to Dae, and now
draggeth in the swamps of Asath. Behold, thou shalt deliver her through thy dominions,
three thousand two hundred years. Even now approacheth the dawn of Ghan.
4. Thor spoke before the Holy Council, on Jehovih’s etherean throne, saying: Behold the
young world, the earth, cometh our way. For three thousand two hundred years she will
journey in the fields of Don’ga.
5. Then, the Holy Council deliberated on the matters of the earth and her heavens, and all
other corporeal worlds that were to pass through Don’ga for three thousand years. And it
was found that the dawn of dan would fall upon the earth first of all.
6. Then called Thor for the swift messengers that course the firmament in the regions of
Apperwaith, the roadway of the earth’s past history. And the swift messengers came and
laid their report before the throne of Jehovih, as to what world the earth was, and the
harvests of angels she had yielded up to the emancipated heavens.
7. When their reports were finished and deliberated on by the Holy Council, Thor, Son of
8. For further knowledge as to the present condition of this world, the earth, it is my
command that Yathai, God of Gammotto, choose one million volunteers; and, in an airiata,
proceed to the earth and her heavens to visit her God and Lords, and ascertain the
condition of their angels and mortals, and report back in Don’ga.
9. So, Yathai, God of Gammotto, in etherea, was appointed for this purpose, and he
provided an airiata, and took with him one million ethereans, and proceeded to the earth
and her heavens, as commanded.
10. And Yathai came to the throne of God in Gau, in atmospherea; and God sent to his
Lords an invitation to come also. And there came seventy and two of them.
11. God said to Yathai: Behold, the earth and these atmospherean heavens are full of false
Lords and false Gods. Yathai inquired how many there were? God said: More than thirty
thousand Gods and one hundred and sixty thousand Lords. Behold, in every great city on
earth there is a false God or a false Lord, and he hath a small heavenly kingdom of his
own, even on the earth. And the spirits of the dead of that place are his slaves, for his own
12. And in many of these heavenly kingdoms there are wars and anarchy (hells), where
the angels torment one another endlessly. Nor will these false Gods and false Lords and
their subjects admit that there are higher heavens than their own.
13. The spirits of the newly dead are captured and kept in ignorance of Jehovih and His
vast creations; but made to bow in adoration and worship to the false Lord or false God.
And these again, being in contiguity to mortals, inspire them to the same worship. Which
fits them in time of death to fall as slaves into the dominion of him whom they
14. The wars in heaven have inspired mortals to wars on earth; so that, all around the
world, everlasting battles are going on.
15. And such as are slain on earth-battlefields are born in spirit in chaos, not knowing
they are dead (as to the earth), and, so, they linger on the battle-fields, still battling
16. All over the earth are these battle-fields covered with spirits in chaos and with the
spirits of druks, and druj, and Yaks, and ground people, who know nothing more than the
beasts in the field.
17. Return, therefore, O Yathai, to thy Orian Chief, Thor, Son of Jehovih, and say to him:
The God of earth is powerless to rescue her angels and mortals from the great darkness
upon them. And beseech him in Jehovih’s name to come and deliver me and my
18. Yathai inquired as to the races of men on earth, and as to the times of their
19. God said: In twelve thousand four hundred years the I’hin race, the mound builders,
will come to an end. And in that day the Ghans will have triumphed over all the lands and
waters of the earth.
20. When Yathai had obtained the required information, and also learned the localities of
the divisions of the earth and her heavens, he departed in his airiata, with his companions,
and visited all the chief places, and then returned to Don’ga, in etherea, before Thor, Son
of Jehovih, to whom he reported all he had learned as to the condition of the earth and her
21. Then came the Light of Jehovih to Thor, saying: My Son, take thou a sufficient
host of ethereans, and go to the red star and her heavens, and deliver them in My name.
1. Thor called in thirty million volunteers; and he provided an avalanza, an ethereal ship
of fire, in which they embarked for the red star, where they should remain four years and
two hundred and thirty and eight days, which was called the dawn of dan, for Thor, of
2. Then outward, onward, through etherea, sped Thor and his thirty millions. Through
the swamps of Asath. and the fields of Broddwuski; through the ethereal seas of
Hoesonga, toward the arc of Mos, and thence to Chinvat, the boundary of the earth’s
vortex. Nor halted here, but sped onward in his ship of fire for Gau, the throne of God.
3. God and his Lords, being apprised of Thor’s coming, had the capital in readiness for his
reception. And they had beside gathered in all the angels of the second resurrection, and
as many of the first as chose to come. In all, there were in Gau assembled nine hundred
million angels, Fathists in Jehovih, of these, not more than one million had ever seen an
etherean, nor had they visited outward from the earth farther than the seventh plateau in
4. Amongst these, even into the heavenly capital of Gau, alighted Thor and his thirty
millions. And after due salutations, in the manner of Gods and Goddesses, a day of
recreation was proclaimed from the throne of God; and thereupon the atmosphereans and
ethereans mingled together joyfully.
5. Then ascended Thor on the throne of God, and he ordained as followeth, to wit:
6. One million constables to go to the false Lords and false Gods and arrest them, and
bring them to Gau for judgment.
7. One million captors to possess the thrones and temples of the false Lords and false
Gods, and hold them.
8. Eight million captors to gather in the angel slaves in all the hadan heavens.
9. Six million dispersers to overthrow and disperse the hells (heavenly battle-fields of
spirits in chaos).
10. Six million physicians to disrupt fetals from mortals.
11. Two million founders of es’yan nurseries, for the spirits of infants and helpless ones,
born into heaven before their full time.
12. One million founders of hospitals, for chaotic angels and others stricken in disease.
13. Half a million marshals; half a million messengers; and three million builders.
14. And when these had been selected by the proper officers, they were dispatched to
their several places and duties.
15. Then Thor reorganized the Council of Gau for the period of dawn.
16. So, God and his Lords rested for a season, whilst Thor and his hosts delivered earth
and her heavens.
17. In one year all the false Lords and false Gods and Goddesses were captured and
brought to Gau; neither passed Thor judgment upon them until they were all brought in.
And on this occasion, there were assembled in Gau millions of angels to witness the
18. Thor said unto them: Perceive ye not that my power is greater than yours? How can
that be? I have but thirty millions; and of you there are more than thirty thousand
millions! Wherein, then, am I more powerful? Behold, I have arrested all your heavens
and heavenly rulers. How is this? Whence my power?
19. Not one could answer Thor.
20. Then Thor said: My army is a unit. Yours are divided, one against another. Yea, each
one was in anarchy.
21. This I declare unto you all: Jehovih, first of all; and His creations, which He hath
given unto all His creatures.
22. To learn to master the elements of earth and heaven, this is the foundation for
acquiring all power.
23. Because ye bound yourselves in heavenly places on the earth, ye rose not up to the
places prepared for you. Answer me now: How standeth the world as to what is to come?
24. Many of the false Lords and false Gods answered after this manner: I fear to speak my
mind, lest thou in anger cast me in hell.
25. Thor said: He who hath learnt to know Jehovih, and to serve Him, feareth nothing on
earth nor in heaven. Fear is but the manifestation of weakness.
26. Speak, therefore, what ye desire; no harm shall befall you.
27. Then many of them said: This do I perceive, O God: There lie the earth and many
heavens. The strongest mortals rule over the weaker; the strongest Gods rule over the
weaker. Therefore, make me thy slave. I am content.
28. Then Thor said: A greater hardship give I unto all: I give you your liberty and
freedom. Go, therefore, whither ye desire. I ask not one to serve me; but say unto you: Go
serve Jehovih by lifting up whoever is beneath you.
29. They answered: Whither shall we go? We know not the way from one heaven to
another, nor the way down to the earth. Thou sayest: Go serve Jehovih by lifting up such
as are beneath us. Now, verily, we cannot lift up ourselves. Had we great riches, or
power, or wisdom, then would we willingly do for those beneath us.
30. Thor said: Verily are ye Gods of darkness. I say unto you, wait not for any of these
things, but go at once and serve Jehovih.
31. They answered: When we have first provided a way for ourselves, then will we serve
32. Thor answered: Ye have spoken the darkness of all the world. I say unto you: Go
serve Jehovih first; and after that come to me that I may see wherein ye lack in anything.
33. They answered: How can one serve Jehovih by lifting others up, if he have not
clothes, nor food, nor habitation.
34. Thor said: It is well ye ask that question; but I say: Direct that question to your own
souls; and, behold, the Father will answer you. Let that be the question ye ask yourselves
every hour of the day; and watch ye for an opportunity to answer it by the labor of your
35. Then the false Gods and false Lords were dismissed from custody.
36. Thor commanded the light of the throne and of the pillars of heavenly fire to be raised
to a higher grade. The false Lords and false Gods desired to flee because of the brilliancy
of the light, but knew not whither to go.
37. Thor said unto them: Why have ye assumed to be Lords and Gods, since ye cannot
even master the elements in the lower heavens?
38. I say unto you, the regions of Jehovih’s universe are boundless. Let no one assume to
do that which he cannot do; but, little by little, learn to master the elements surrounding
him, and he will in time learn to traverse Jehovih’s beautiful firmament, and be indeed a
fit companion for Gods and Goddesses.
39. Then spake the false Lords and false Gods, saying: O that we had some one to teach
us; some one to show us the way to learn!
40. Then Thor, perceiving they were in proper humor for resurrection, allotted unto them
certain teachers and disciplinarians, and they were taken into educational colonies and put