Book of Jehovih Chapter 2
1. Jehovih said: By virtue of My presence created I the seen and the unseen worlds. And I
commanded man to name them; and man called the seen worlds Corpor, and the unseen
worlds Es; and the inhabitants of Corpor, man called corporeans. But the inhabitants
of Es he called sometimes es’eans and sometimes spirits, and sometimes angels.
2. Jehovih said: I created the earth, and fashioned it, and placed it in the firmament; and
by My presence brought man forth a living being. A corporeal body gave I him that he
might learn corporeal things; and death I made that he might rise in the firmament and
inherit My etherean worlds.
3. To es I gave dominion over corpor; with es I filled all place in the firmament. But
corpor I made into earths and moons and stars and suns; beyond number made I them,
and I caused them to float in the places I allotted to them.
4. Es I divided into two parts, and I commanded man to name them, and he called one
etherea and the other atmospherea. These are the three kinds of worlds I created; but I
gave different densities to atmospherean worlds, and different densities to the etherean
5. For the substance of My etherean worlds I created Ethe, the MOST RARIFIED. Out of
ethe made I them. And I made ethe the most subtle of all created things, and gave to it
power and place, not only by itself, but also power to penetrate and exist within all things,
even in the midst of the corporeal worlds. And to ethe gave I dominion over both
atmospherea and corpor.
6. In the ALL HIGHEST places created I the etherean worlds, and I fashioned them of all
shapes and sizes, similar to My corporeal worlds. But I made the etherean worlds
inhabitable both within and without, with entrances and exits, in arches and curves,
thousands of miles high and wide, and overruled I them with ALL PERFECT mechanism;
and in colors and movable chasms and mountains in endless change and brilliancy. To
them I gave motions, and orbits and courses of their own; independent made I them, and
above all other worlds in potency and majesty.
7. Neither created I one etherean world like another in size or density or in component
parts, but everyone differing from another, and with a glory matchless each in its way.
8. Atmospherean worlds I also created in the firmament, and I gave them places and
orbits and courses for themselves. But atmospherean worlds I created shapeless and void
of fixed form, for they are in process of condensation or dissolution, being intermediate in
condition betwixt My etherean and My corporeal worlds. Of three degrees of density
created I them, and I commanded man to name them, and one he called A’ji, and one
Ji’ay, and one Nebulae.
9. But all of them are composed of the same substances, being like the earth, but rarified.
Nor is there on the earth or in it one thing, even iron, or lead, or gold, or water, or oil, or
stones, but the same things are in My atmospherean worlds. As I have given light to the
earth so have I given light to many of them; and all such have I commanded man to call
comets. And even so named he them.
10. And I also created atmospherea around about my corporeal worlds; together made I