Bon’s Book of Praise SANG, TUE
1. Praise ye the Almighty for Abraham and Brahma and Po. And their followers that
plodded along in the dark days.
2. Praise ye the Supreme Being, ye followers of them, ye line of the Light of the Great
3. To glorify the Creator in after generations, by the wisdom of His choice, Who rose up
great harvests in Vind’yu and Egupt and Chine’ya.
4. Sing in his praise forever, the Creator, the Almighty. Shout long and loud in the glory
of Jehovih, Fashioner of mighty peoples
1. O thou, Moses, and, thou, Capilya, and Chine; sing ye unto Jehovih! Rejoice ye in the
time of the Almighty! Into separate gardens in the same time the Creator singled you out
unto his own glory.
2. Fashioned he, the Almighty, three souls magnified unto the glory of His work. Sing
unto the Creator for those that toiled in the days of darkness for the glory of the
3. Praise ye the Great Spirit, ye followers of Moses, Capilya and Chine. Sing a new
song to the Almighty! His eye hath witnessed the toil and sorrow of His chosen.
4. And all ye followers of the chosen of the Almighty; glorify Him in the highest; sing
unto the Great Spirit, forever and ever