Book of Jehovih Chapter 1
1. ALL was. ALL is. ALL ever shall be. The ALL spake, and MOTION was, and is, and ever
shall be; and, being positive, was called He and Him. The ALL MOTION was His speech.
2. He said, I AM! And He comprehended all things, the seen and the unseen. Nor is there
aught in all the universe but what is part of Him.
3. He said, I am the soul of all; and the all that is seen is of My person and My body.
4. By virtue of My presence all things are. By virtue of My presence is life. By virtue of
My presence are the living brought forth into life. I am the QUICKENER, the MOVER, the
CREATOR, the DESTROYER. I am FIRST and LAST.
5. Of two apparent entities am I, nevertheless I AM BUT ONE. These entities are the
UNSEEN, which is POTENT, and the SEEN, which is of itself IMPOTENT, and called
6. With these two entities, in likeness thereby of Myself, made I all the living; for as the
life is the potent part, so is the corporeal part the impotent part.
7. Chief over all that live on the earth I made Man; male and female made I them.
And that man might distinguish Me, I commanded him to give Me a name; by virtue
of my presence commanded I him. And man named Me not after anything in heaven
or on the earth. In obedience to My will named he Me after the sounds the wind
uttereth, and he said E – O – Ih ! Which is now pronounced Jehovih, and is written thus: