Lectionary Readings for Monday, April 13th, 2020
Book of Divinity Chapter 13, Chapter 14
JEHOVIH PREPARES A WAY FOR THE BIRTH OF ABRAM, PO, BRAHMA, AND EA-WAH-TAH.
1. In the one hundred and eightieth year preceding the dawn of dan; that is to say, two
thousand nine hundred and twenty years after Fragapatti and Zarathustra, Jehovih sent
swift messengers with six thousand etherean loo’is from the Nirvanian fields of
Chen’gotha in etherea.
2. And the swift messengers brought these words with them, to wit: Greeting to thee,
God of the red star and her heavens, in the name of Jehovih! By the love and wisdom
of Cpenta-armij, Nirvanian Goddess of Haotsaiti, we speak in the Father’s name. Peace
and joy be unto thee, O God, and to thy sub-Gods and Lords, and Lord Gods and
Goddesses. One hundred and eighty years of darkness will now come upon thy kingdoms.
And then the darkness will go away, and dawn will be in the places thereof. And in
the time of darkness, behold, the nations of the earth will go down in great darkness.
3. But the light of the Father’s Presence will not be destroyed. A little seed shall endure
amongst mortals. That that seed may be propitious to the labor of thy Goddess, who will
come in that day, she sendeth herewith two thousand etherean loo’is for Vindyu; two
thousand for Jaffeth, and two thousand for Arabin’ya.
4. And thy Goddess decreeth that thou shalt appoint unto these loo’is one of thy Gods,
high raised, and he shall go with them, and his labor shall be with them.
5. And the business of this, thy God, and of these, my loo’is, shall be to raise up heirs and
followers, who shall be grown to maturity when I come. For through these that they raise
up will I deliver the Father’s chosen out of the afflictions that will be upon them in that
6. To this God replied: In the name of Jehovih, greeting and love unto Cpenta-armij,
Goddess of Haot-saiti. I receive thy loo’is with joy, and I appoint unto them my favored
God, Yima, God of a thousand years’tuition, namesake of Yima, son of Vivanho, the
7. So the swift messengers, with due ceremonies, left the six thousand etherean loo’is and
then departed. And God sent messengers to Yima, commanding him to come to Mouru at
once, deputing his assistant God to take his place and to retain it until dawn. So Yima
appeared presently before the throne of God, and the latter instructed him in all that
had been commanded from on high. And Yima sent word to his former kingdom
for a thousand of his attendants, and they came also. Meanwhile, Yima conferred with
the loo’is, who explained to him what all they required. And after this they provided
a piedmazr, and descended to the earth, to Jaffeth and Vindyu and Arabin’ya.
8. And Yima stationed his piedmazr midway betwixt the three countries, in the first
plateau above the clouds, and called the place Hored, in honor of the first heavenly
kingdom on the earth. And when he had founded his place and named it, he sent word to
God, Jehovih’s Son, who gave him five hundred messengers, mostly college students.
And God gave them, to return, heine currents, so the ethereans could be supplied with
regimen of their own order.
9. Yima made the watches twenty-four hours, changing at dawn of sunrise every morning,
half on and half off. And he called in all ashars from the regions of mortals where he
designed labor; and when they had assembled in Hored, he thus addressed them, saying:
10. Behold, it is yet one hundred and eighty years till dawn of dan. In that time Cpentaarmij, Goddess of Haot-saiti, situated in the Nirvanian fields of Chen-gotha, will come in the Father’s name, and with wisdom and power!
11. But until that time, alas, great darkness will be in heaven and earth, especially in these
regions. And it shall come to pass that the mongrels, the worshippers of Ahura’Mazda,
will triumph in these lands. They will build great cities and kingdoms, and they will rule
over the I’huans to great injury. But the druks (aborigines), will be redeemed to
everlasting life during this period; for the mongrels will wed with them, and their progeny
will be capable of receiving light, even in mortality.
12. But these mongrels will be great savages, nevertheless, and there will be cannibals all
over these three great lands. And they that are slain in battle will be cut up and put in
vessels with salt, and their flesh will be thus preserved for food.
13. But because the I’huans, the Zarathustrians, will not war, they will be enslaved by the
mongrels, save such as escape to the forests. And betwixt celibacy and torments, the
Zarathustrians will have great suffering and bondage, and many of them will be
discouraged and lose faith in the Creator.
14. But that their seed may be preserved and delivered out of bondage, ye shall raise up
many who are capable of su’is; and in the time of dawn they shall be rescued from their
enemies. Behold, here are present etherean loo’is who will go with you throughout these
lands and survey the people, and provide also for such great lights as shall lead the
15. After Yima thus instructed the ashars in a general way, he handed them over to the
loo’is, who divided them into companies of thousands, and each and every loo’is had one
company of ashars. And when this was completed they departed out of Hored, going to
their several places.
16. And in eleven days thereafter, behold, a’ji began to fall on heaven and earth. The belt
of meteoris gave up its stones, and showers of them rained down on the earth, and the sun
became as a red ball of fire, and remained so for one hundred and sixty-six years. And the
peoples of Arabin’ya and Vindyu and Jaffeth fell from holiness; the Zarathustrians gave
up celibacy by hundreds of thousands, and married, and begot children in great numbers;
many women giving birth to twenty and some even to five and twenty children. And
some men were the fathers of seventy children, and not a few even of a hundred. And the
Zarathustrians, even the Faithists with the mark of circumcision, went and married with
the mongrels, and they with the druks, so that the foundations of caste were broken up.
17. So great was the power of a’ji that even the I’hins oft broke their vows and lived
clandestinely with the world’s people, begetting offspring in great numbers, not eligible to
enter their sacred cities. And yet mortals saw not the a’ji; saw their cities and temples
as it were, sinking in the ground; but they sank not; it was the a’ji falling and condensing.
18. Jehovih had said: What I give that groweth the corpor, inspireth man to corpor; what I
give that groweth the es, inspireth man to es. And in the days of a’ji, neither angels or men
can enthuse mortals with spiritual things, only they that are organically grown in spirit
1. Jehovih said: When a’ji cometh near a dawn of dan, let my loo’is be swift in duty; farseeing in the races of men. I not only break up the old foundations of temples and cities in those days, but the foundations of the abuse of the caste of men. My Voice is upon the
races of men. To-day I say: Preserve ye the caste of men; marry ye thus and so, every one
to their own line. For I perceive it is wisdom. To-morrow I say: I will have no caste,
for the races are becoming impoverished in blood; marry here, marry there! And I give
them a’ji, and their desires break all bounds, and I raise them up giants and strong limbed.
2. But in those days my loo’is shall fly swiftly and with great power, that a seed may
be preserved unto Me and My kingdoms. I come not for one race alone; but unto all
men; as by My Spirit created I them all alive, so is My hand over them to all eternity.
3. And when the shower of a’ji is over and gone, I send My high-raised Gods and
Goddesses to gather together My flocks, and to proclaim unto them anew My Wisdom
and Power. And those that have been selected and preserved by My loo’is are the
foundations of My new order.
4. Ahura took advantage of the age of darkness to sow disbelief in Jehovih broadcast
over earth and heaven, and to gather in his harvest for the glory of his own kingdom.
And when war and murder and lust were thus reigning on earth, Ahura decreed to his
Lords, and they again to his ashars, and they again to mortals: That all that was required
of any man or woman was not celibacy, nor carrying the alms-bowl, nor any sacrifice
whatever; but by saying prayers to Ahura’Mazda, and to his Lords, and to wish
them hither with praise was all sufficient; that on the third day after death they
would ascend and dwell in Ahura’s paradise. Nevertheless, such was not truth, for
Ahura’s emissaries caught the newborn spirits, and made slaves of them, commanding
them to gather regimen and substance for the glory of Ahura’s heavenly kingdoms.
5. In the fortieth year before dawn, the Voice of the Father came to God, saying: Mouru is
becoming inhabitable; Haraiti shall be moved into the earth; Zeredho shall be no more.
Go not to Ahura with this prophecy; he hath denied My Voice; he will not hear. But I will
take the foundations of Ctusk from under him, and it shall go downward into the earth.
6. But thou, O God, My Son, I forewarn; for thy kingdoms and thy upraised sons and
daughters shall be preserved through the darkness. They shall become My Brides and
Bridegrooms; I will prepare a place for them in great glory.
7. Call together the Diva, and I will speak before them, and My Voice shall be proclaimed
throughout all these heavens, save in the heavens of Ahura, where My Voice shall not be
8. So God called the Diva, and they came and sat in the sacred circle, and the light, like a
sun, gathered above God’s head, saying: Come up above Haraiti; behold, I have broken up
meteoris; I have fashioned a new plateau in the firmament above; whereon are all things
plentiful for heavenly kingdoms. Come thither with thy Lord Gods, and with Thy Lords
and Gods, and I will show thee. And when thou hast seen, thou shalt possess the
place and begin its inhabitation, taking thither thy hosts of thousands of millions.
9. When the Light ceased speaking, it took wing and rose upward, and Div and Diva rose
also and followed after; and thus Jehovih led them to the plateau; hence it was called
Craoshivi, signifying, THE LIGHT HATH CHOSEN.
10. And God and his sub-Gods possessed the place, and laid the foundation for
habitation; and after that he and his Lords and Gods returned and counseled on the
manner of removal.
11. At this time there were four thousand million Faithists belonging to God’s kingdoms,
most wise and upright, full of purity and good works. But God and his Lords, and Lord
Gods, had not sufficient power to remove so many angels, especially as many of them
were yet below grade fifty, and hence gravitated downward more than upward. So, after
due counsel, God decreed to build an avalanza capable of two hundred thousand, and to
begin with the highest grades.
12. And God foresaw of his own wisdom that he should render unto Vishnu and his Lord
dom an all sufficient force to protect the mortals of Vindyu and Jaffeth and Arabin’ya,
which were soon to be flooded by the hosts of Ahura being cast down on the earth.
Accordingly, he sent for Vishnu, and when Vishnu was before the throne of God, the
latter told him all the words Jehovih had said in regard to Ahura and his kingdoms, to be
precipitated to the earth; and told him about the new plateau, Craoshivi, whither the light
had conducted them. And he further commanded Vishnu to return again to his own place,
Maitraias, and survey the dominions, and estimate what force he should require in order
to protect the mortals of those three earth divisions.
13. Vishnu replied: As to the latter part of thy commandment, O God, I have already
accomplished. For I feared these things might come to pass, and I provided accordingly.
The number I will require of and above grade eighty will be six hundred millions! For I
must have at least one angel for each and every mortal.
14. God answered him, saying: Thou shalt have eight hundred millions! Whereupon,
Vishnu took leave and returned to his own place, Matraias. God immediately sent forth
selectors with power; and they went into all the colleges and factories, and other places of
Jehovih’s kingdoms, and selected out the eight hundred million angels required by
Vishnu, and God sent them to Maitraias as soon as possible.
15. Of the six hundred million angels taken to Maitraias, who had been subjects to subGods, besides a hundred million that had strayed off, becoming wanderers and drujas, Vishnu found thirty millions above grade fifty, and these he appropriated at once, to work
in concert with the sub-Gods in building schools, colleges, factories, and all such required
places for the elevation of man. When he had thus established order, he called together
the sub-Gods and said unto them:
16. Think not that I am about to leave you; I am not about to leave you. But ye are not
mine to keep; nor are ye hosts of mine. Ye asked for them in the first place, and Jehovih
gave them to you. I have restored order; the time is now come when one of you must be
chief captain over all the rest, and he shall apportion you according to his highest light.
Choose ye, therefore, your captain, and I will give him a judgment seat and badge of
office, and ye together shall comprise a Council. For I will make this a kingdom when the
majority hath passed grade fifty.
17. The sub-Gods deliberated for eight days, but, perceiving the responsibility of
leadership, not one of them would accept the place. So they came before Vishnu, saying:
We pray thee, release us, and raise thou up another person, and he shall be our captain.
18. Vishnu said: A certain man and woman married, and they prayed Jehovih for
offspring, and he answered their prayer, and they had many children. And now, when
they beheld their responsibility to the children, they said unto the Great Spirit: We
pray Thee, give the responsibility to some other persons. What think ye of them?
19. Now I say unto you, Jehovih heard their first prayer, but not the second. If I
serve Jehovih, how, then, shall I answer your prayers and appoint another person in
your stead? It is a wise man that rusheth not into leadership and responsibility; but he
is a good man, indeed, who, having gotten in, saith: Now will I go ahead in Jehovih’s
wisdom and power with all my might. The Gods who are above us come to such a
man and help him! Go ye, then, once more into Council, and appoint a chief captain.
20. Hardly had Vishnu said this, when the sub-Gods perceived what was meant by the
higher light, and the whole sixty held up their hands, saying: I will serve Thee, O
Jehovih! Give me whatsoever thou wilt!
21. With that, Vishnu commanded them to appoint the one with the highest grade.
This they did, and it fell upon Subdga; and accordingly, Subdga was made captain
in chief of Maitraias, with rank sixty on the first list. So Vishnu created a judgment
seat for Subdga and gave him a badge of office. And the other sub-Gods were made
captains of divisions, and numbered according to their assignment, and none of them
were humiliated before their former subjects, but became trainers and disciplinarians
in new fields of labor. And their former subjects were no longer called subjects, but
hosts, and they were liberated in all things, save with no liberty to return to mortals.
22. Hardly had Vishnu these matters settled, when the hosts, eight hundred millions,
came as the guard and shields of mortals. These Vishnu organized, making Maitraias the
central throne over them; and he divided them into companies of one million, and gave to
each company one marshal and one thousand messengers. And the marshals again subdivided their hosts into thousands, and numbered them, and to each thousand he gave one master, with his quota of messengers.
23. Next, Vishnu divided the three great countries, Vindyu, Jaffeth and Arabin’ya,
into as many parts as he had appointed marshals; and the lands were mapped out,
cities and towns and country places, and each marshal was assigned his place.
And there was made a record of these things, with the maps and divisions, and the
names of the marshals and masters; and it was registered in the libraries of heaven.
24. So Vishnu’s hosts were sent to their places and commanded to give daily reports of
their labors, which were to be carried by the messengers to Vishnu.
One thought on “Lectionary Readings for Monday, April 13th, 2020”