Book of Es Chapter 8
OF GOD IN PARADISE.
1. Es said: After the Light of Jehovih came to God, saying: Go, provide mortals to cross
the ocean, to build up the western continent, God ceased striving to redeem the four
heavenly kingdoms of the four false Gods, but directed his energies, to regain a broader
earth-anchorage, for sake of Jehovih’s kingdom.
2. So, God sent down from Paradise, one Melkazad, crowned as Lord, with ten thousand
angels in his command to inspire migration to Guatama, and to make the country known
to the eastern peoples.
3. And Melkazad, with his hosts, came and ascertained the grade and choice of mortals
for such purpose. And Melkazad and his hosts did raise up Columbo (Columbus), a
mortal from Genoa, together with crews, sufficient in number, whom they inspired to go
with ships to the westward, across the ocean, in search of the lay and plan of the world.
4. And it came to pass, that Columbo, thus inspired of God, through his holy angels,
did discover the western continent, not knowing, he was under inspiration.
5. It was shortly after this, that the angel hosts from etherea came down to the throne of
God in Paradise, to labor with him in providing for the approach of the kosmon era.
6. Now, whilst God and his angels in the heavenly kingdom of Paradise were rejoicing
because of the success of Columbo, which had been reported by Melkazad to God,
behold, in that same time it was, that the etherean ship of Litabakathrava arrived.
7. And God received the ethereans with great rejoicing; and, after due ceremonies, God
declared a recreation of three days, that the angels of Paradise might rejoice, before
Jehovih, because the a’ji of so many hundreds of years was breaking away, and because of
Columbo’s success, and because of the coming of the ethereans.
8. Great, indeed, were the rejoicings, the praise, the music and glee of the thousand
million angels of Paradise.
9. At the end of three days, the trumpet called the Holy Council of God, to resume labor
before the throne. Then, the marshals from various places in Gods kingdoms called their
students and laborers, and withdrew to their several departments. The Holy Council
resumed their places before God, and God ascended the throne, and order was.
10. Then, God called the ethereans, Chonling, Thetchaya, Che Sin, Bornothetes, Atavia
and Thotagawawa to come and honor the throne. Whereupon, these visiting Gods did as
11. Then spake God, saying: What tribute, O Jehovih, can I pay to Thy Son,
Litabakathrava? For the light and glory of his presence provide Thou unto me and my
12. Thereupon, all the Holy Council, one million, rose to their feet, and then all the Gods
rose up also. God said: Come thou, honor my throne.
13. Then, Litabakathrava walked up, and sat on the throne of God. When he was seated,
God commanded all the rest to be seated. And thereupon, Litabakathrava rose up, and
14. Thou hast given me great honor, O God of the earth and her heavens. May the light of
the Person of Jehovih dawn upon all the kingdoms of heaven and earth.
15. Yet, O God, be not puffed up with the hope of sudden success. I have seen many
corporeal worlds arrive at the kosmon era. But it is like a new birth, brought forth in pain,
and with much labor.
16. Thou hast yet several generations of mortals to be born ere kosmon come. The four
dark corners of the lodge will bound upon thee, to destroy the work of thy hand and of
17. The four false Gods will fight thee to the death; only till they go down in hell, can
Jehovih’s kingdom come.
18. On all the planetary worlds it is ever the same; certain four false Gods rise up to
possess the corporeal worlds and her heavens.
19. They will profess truth, but practice falsehood; profess peace, but practice war. They
will incite mortals and angels to all manner of evil for sake of thwarting Jehovih’s Person
and proceedings. Yea, they will even yet assume that they themselves are Jehovih, the
veritable Creator. And they will inspire mortals, to consider them as such.
20. And when thy people profess Jehovih and not them, behold, they will inspire others to
fall upon thy people to destroy them, or to torture them with great suffering.
21. Nevertheless, it shall come to pass with thee, Jehovih shall triumph over all the earth
and in the heavens of the earth. Men and angels shall be free, and none shall make them
22. Litabakathrava ceased, and sat down, and suddenly a great shining light gathered
above his head, and a Voice spake out of the light saying:
23. All the earth is Mine, and the waters, and the air above the earth. These are members
of My body and Person. Man I created not to possess them, but to dwell thereon and
therein. Unto all men alike gave I of these inheritances; nor to any man a part, nor to any
nation or people a part.
24. But with liberty and privilege unto these, gave I man the right to draw sustenance and
25. All men are My children; into conscious being created I them alike, privileged unto
all the earth, and the waters of the earth, and the air in the firmament above the earth.
26. Brothers and sisters created I them; of various tribes and races and colors and sizes,
but nevertheless, in Mine own way I created them, every one for a glory in the way I
27. In the early days, behold, I kept man on certain continents and places, that I might
unfold him in the glory for which I designed him.
28. But in kosmon, I open the gates of the oceans, and the seas, and the rivers, and I say
unto all My people: Come forth, behold your brethren; go ye into this country, and into
that, and learn wisdom from that which I have proved in the family of My house. Be ye
profitable unto one another, in the experience and practice of My hand upon all peoples.
29. In one, tallness; in another, shortness; in one, sound teeth and bones and well-formed
limbs; in another, sagacity; in one, a dense population and well-tilled lands; in another,
plain food and long life; for in kosmon, man shall go abroad into all countries, one nation
with another; and they shall profit by wisdom, to bring forth a new race with all the
glories selected from the whole.
30. Neither shall man be bound more by the doctrines of this God or that God, or by this
Savior or that Savior, nor by any of the ancient books, nor by inspirations of the olden
times. But he shall know how to obtain inspirations from My Gods, and My heavens for
his own good, and for his own wisdom.
31. Neither shall one nation judge another, and cry out, heathen; nor one people judge
another and cry out, pagan.
32. Behold, I alone shall judge; My mark is upon all those that engage in war, or who
keep warriors; or who keep forts and arsenals, and use weapons of death; and upon all
who kill, and eat the flesh of anything I created alive; for all such are pagan and heathen
in My sight.
33. Neither shall they go from nation to nation to find evil, but to find goodness and
wisdom and virtue.
34. My Gods shall minister unto all nations and peoples to these ends, to bring them
together in peace and harmony, to open the ports of those that have been seclusive nations
and peoples, to persuade them to put away war and the glory of destruction, to make
nations and peoples acceptable to one another.
35. The Voice of the Light ceased, and all about the throne of God was like a sea of
36. The time for the departure of Litabakathrava and his hosts had arrived. Accordingly,
he went down, and sat on the foot of the throne, and then, God descended, and took his
hand, saying: Arise, Orian Chief, Jehovih’s Son, and go thy way. The Father calleth thee
and thy people.
37. So Litabakathrava passed down into the arena, and saluted on the sign,
DAWN OF KOSMON, and God answered in the sign, FORTIFIED IN JEHOVIH’S NAME!
38. Litabakathrava and his hosts then went into the otevan, the monster ship, with its
photosphere, large as a continent. And presently, whilst the es’enaurs and the trumpeters
chanted, PRAISE TO THE ALMIGHTY, the vessel started from its foundation, and rose slowly
upward, applauded by the thousands of millions assembled in Paradise.