Book of Judgement Chapter 1, 2
BEING THE GRADES AND RATES OF MORTALS AND ANGELS IN THE
LIGHT OF GOD, AS THE WORD CAME TO ES, DAUGHTER OF JEHOVIH.
1. These are the words of Judgment by the will of God, Jehovih’s Son, as rendered by Es,
for the resurrection of man:
2. Hear the words of thy God, O man! I am thy elder brother of tens of thousands of
years experience. Profit thou in my wisdom, and learn the discourse of thy God.
3. Jehovih, Creator of all things, spake to me, thy God, saying: Give ear unto Me, O God,
My embassador of the earth and her heavens for this thy season. Obey My mandates, and
teach mortals and the angels of thy lower heavens to know Me and to rejoice in My
creations. The time is now come when the light of thy inspiration and thy angels shall
extend around the whole earth and in her heavens also.
4. In all former cycles, My Gods had to deal with separate divisions of the earth; My
revelations were unto each, for a special time, which is now at hand. I have prepared this
land untrammeled with Gods and Saviors and Lords, enforced by the sword, so that My
revelations of this day shall be published and not suppressed. And thou shalt reveal to
mortals the plan of My worlds; and, as to who thou art, and the method of thy inspiration
and dominion on the earth and her heavenly kingdoms.
5. Thou shalt keep open the gates of heaven for a season, and the spirits of the dead shall
commune with mortals, good and evil, wise and foolish. And mortals shall see them, and
talk with them, face to face; and they shall recognize their own kin, sons and daughters,
fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters, the dead and the living.
6. And the angels shall demonstrate the subtlety of corporeal things, and the capacity of
one solid to pass through another solid uninjured.
7. Yea, the angels shall bring forth from great distances heavy substances, and cast them
down in the presence of mortals, who shall see these things done, and testify thereto.
8. And man shall understand, that, even as plants and trees and fish and serpents can be
wielded by My angels, so also can virus and pestilence be carried by angels of darkness to
cast mortals in death.
9. And thou shalt suffer evil spirits and all manner of drujas, and vampires and engrafters,
to come, and manifest unto mortals, that they may know, whereof My revelations unfold
the matters of earth and heaven.
10. For man shall understand what I mean by the words: As ye live on the earth, so shall
ye reap in heaven.
11. And thou shalt suffer to fall in darkness such mortals as consult the angels in regard to
riches, or to marriage, or to self, or for curiosity, or frivolity, or for anything of an earthly
nature for profit’s sake. They shall prosper for a season, but end in being confronted with
folly and falsehood.
12. And whoso asketh for the spirits of great men, suffer ye him, to be deceived by drujas
and all manner of lying spirits.
13. And whoso asketh of the sar’gis for great men, or for Moses, or Jesus, or Kriste, or for
any well-known name, as applied to ancient times, suffer him to be answered by evil
spirits and deceivers.
14. Whoso desireth the angels for profit’s sake, and he have power in sar’gis, give unto
him a band of drujas and vampires, and give them great power in signs and miracles.
15. And whoso consulteth the angels, without regard to becoming a better man himself,
suffer him also, to become captive to lying spirits.
16. And to all men that feed on fish or flesh, suffer thou vampires to inhabit them.
17. And to such as drink to drunkenness, and smoke or take narcotics, suffer thou fetals
and engrafters, to come upon them.
18. And in families, whose heirs are born from parents, wed for earthly considerations,
suffer thou spirits of obsession, to enter and drive them mad.
19. For they shall be made to know the meaning of the word, hell, as applied to the lower
20. And to whomsoever worshippeth Gods or Saviors because of miracles, give thou
them plentifully of miracles and signs through unclean spirits, and through mortal sar’gis
(mediums) of low grade. Yea, thou shalt let spirits of darkness assume to be these very
Gods, that mortals may be made to know what manner of evil spirits dwell in their
churches and temples.
21. And to the rich man, who maketh pretence to righteousness, but who doeth not toward
the poor as to himself, give thou him a host of spirits of hypocrisy and lying, that he may
realize the company he is preparing his own spirit for in heaven.
22. Give thou signs and miracles to the unclean seer as well as to the clean; to the liar and
deceiver, as well as to the truthful man.
23. For I will destroy the worship of all Gods and Lords and Saviors on the ground of
24. And thou shalt take great liars, and give them lying spirits to speak through them by
inspiration and entrancement. And these spirits shall profess the names of great persons
long since dead. And they shall manifest great oratory and wisdom and truth; but,
nevertheless, their preaching shall be of little avail for righteousness sake, or for good
25. And their applauding audiences will not contribute to the poor, nor found any
improvement on the doctrines of the ancients.
26. For the spirits, who speak through them, shall be the first resurrection, and know not
Me nor the higher kingdoms. Verily shall they be of the same order as the spirits who
minister in the churches and temples, being such spirits as have not yet been delivered up
from the earth.
27. And some shall say: Hear thou me, for I am God! Some shall say: Hear thou me, for I
am the Lord! Some shall say: Hear thou me, for I am Jehovih! And others shall profess
the names of mortals who had great power on the earth. Suffer thou them to do these
28. For I will make man understand that he shall accept nothing from angels or men
because of the name professed. On the merit only of wisdom and truth, and such good
doctrines as raise men up out of darkness and poverty and crime, shall they accept either
spoken or written words.
29. And they shall try to organize to carry out good works, but they shall fail. For many
will desire to be leaders, being under the influence of selfish considerations, desiring the
applause of men.
30. And they will profess freedom, but they will not pledge themselves to any sacrifice,
either of money or opinion for sake of the public good.
31. And little good shall come out of their works, and even less peace of soul shall come
unto them. For they shall dispute and quarrel, being divided in all their ideas and
philosophies and sentiments and in their understanding of My kingdoms.
32. For, by this means, shalt thou show them they are under the inspiration of the
unorganized es world; and of spirits who have not yet entered into My resurrections,
which I created for them. But in the time of the light of My revelations, thou shalt raise up
a few, here and there, capable of the All Light. And these, thou shalt cause to form a basis
for My kingdom on earth.
33. And they shall forswear all Gods and Lords and Saviors, but profess Me, the Great
34. And they shall pledge themselves unto one another in fullness, as brothers and sisters,
holding their possessions in common.
35. To live for sake of perfecting themselves and others in spirit, and for good works.
36. They shall not eat fish nor flesh of any creature that breathed the breath of life.
37. And keep the seventh day as a day of communion with Me and My angel hosts.
38. With rites and ceremonies explanatory of all the doctrines in the world.
39. Practicing good for evil; non-resistance to persecution and abuse.
40. And abjure war; even, if necessary, by submitting to death rather than take part
41. And they shall become an organic body in communities of tens and twenties and
hundreds and thousands.
42. But they shall have no leaders, only their Creator; but be organic, for sake of good
43. But they shall not go about preaching for sinners to go to repentance.
44. Nor preaching for charity to the poor.
45. But they shall go themselves about gathering up sinners, and the poor and helpless
and orphans; and bring them into comfortable homes, teaching them how to live, to be a
glory unto Me and My kingdoms.
46. To such persons shall My angels from the second resurrection come, and minister in
My name for the joy of the earth.
47. And when such people die, they shall be received into the second resurrection,
escaping the first.
48. Neither shall any other people in all the world escape the place of the first
49. Be they kings, or queens, or beggars, or Brahmins, or Budhists, or Kriste’yans, or
Mohammedans, or any other pretenders in heaven or earth.
50. Behold, the day of preaching and professions is at an end. I will have practice only.
51. Whoso is not in My organic kingdoms on earth, shall go into My inorganic kingdoms
52. Like unto like, created I the heavens and the earth, and all things therein.
1. God, embassador of Jehovih, saith: Ye shall assemble for the communion of angels,
regularly, and maintain intercourse with them. For in no other way can ye demonstrate the
immortality of the soul.
2. Doing this in the name of Jehovih, and for spiritual light in regard to spiritual things.
3. Whoso consulteth the spirits for earthly things, shall fall in darkness.
4. But when ye assemble, let no man nor spirit be as a spectacle to others. But as all men
labor in the field to gather the harvest, so shall all members in the assembly, by prayer or
by music, contribute a glory unto the Father.
5. Remembering that the humblest prayer, even with weak words, if given with a full
heart, is as strong unto Jehovih as the best oratory.
6. From all men the spirit shall pour forth unto the Father in praise, according to what
hath been created unto it. Neither is more required of any man.
7. But this shall happen unto many: Learning to speak by entrancement or by inspiration,
they shall imagine themselves controlled by certain angels, when, in fact, it is only their
own spirit, eliminated from the corporeal senses.
8. Others, being influenced, shall imagine it is themselves and not an angel, whereas it is
an angel speaking through them. This was the case of Ka’yu. Both are good, and shall be
9. Let no man concern himself as to whether it be the spirit of himself or an angel; for it is
only the subject uttered which is of value. In this day, all things shall stand on their own
merit, and not on a supposed authority.
10. And let not him, who speaketh with his own spirit, judge others to be the same; nor
yet the reverse of this; for no two in all the world are alike.
11. To them, that have not experienced elimination of the spirit-self from the corporeal
self (trance), all speech is believed to be of the corporeal senses only, or of a diseased
condition. Such men are not to be blamed for their interpretation; rather shall ye pity
them, and not answer them.
12. For many such, even after death, will not admit they are dead, because of the darkness
13. It is wiser for the spiritual-minded to keep to themselves, especially when communing
with Jehovih and His angels. For a greater wonder than these will follow: Some will enter
the trance of the first resurrection, and go in spirit out of the body, but only subjectively;
others will enter the trance of the second resurrection, and go in spirit out of the body
objectively. And the first shall not believe but the second was like himself, going only
subjectively. No two men in all the world have I created alike, saith Jehovih. Even many,
after death, are not capable of entering the second resurrection objectively. He, that is in
subjective state, speaketh and writeth from the earth, looking upward; he, that cometh of
the objective heavens, speaketh and writeth as one come down from My kingdoms to the
14. Two conditions will manifest: Subjective spiritualists will affiliate with the world’s
people, being deniers of the Ever Present Person, and they will pursue earthly avocations
for self sake; but objective spiritualists, being such as live for the spirit’s sake, will be
Faithists, believers in the Ever Present Person, Jehovih, Whom they will worship not only
in words, but by abjuring self, and uniting themselves in brotherhoods, for sake of doing
good unto others. These latter are the chosen people of the Father of the kosmon era, and
they will become supreme in all the world.
15. These three peoples, the world’s people, the believers and the Faithists, have been in
all ages of the world. The latter only of them all practiceth harmony and good works.
Both of the others are resistants, quarrelers and warriors and disintegrators and breakersdown of all things.
16. Yet, the Faithists, having faith in the All Person, shall ultimately possess the whole
earth, and make it a paradise of peace and love.
17. As the first is bound in the flesh, and as the second is bound by the hadan spirits, so is
the Faithist bound unto Jehovih, which is emancipation. As the second can commune
with the spirits of the first resurrection, so can the Faithist commune with the Father
through the second resurrection.
18. Nevertheless, this shall happen: The second shall say: My angels are high, thine are
low! Or they shall ask: How know ye your light is higher than ours?
19. And the Faithists shall answer them, saying: We know no high, no low. We give up
all things, in order to serve Jehovih by doing good works unto our fellows.
20. And Jehovih shall judge betwixt them, as to which is high or low, not by their words,
but by their works.
21. And the signs of good works and self-abnegation shall be as a witness before the
world, whence cometh the inspiration of each.
22. Let no man say, that only seers and prophets and such persons as work signs and
miracles are under the influence of spirits; for even as much as these, so are other mortals
under the dominion of spirits. Yea, the infidel, the disbeliever, the philosopher, the
lawyer, the judge, the preacher, the fanatic, and all others, are more controlled by the
spirits of the dead than by their own personal spirit. And the more a man’s spirit is
wrapped up in his own corporeality, the more is he subject to vampires and spirits of
23. Neither knoweth the philosopher whether his ideas come from Jehovih or from the
spirits of the dead.
24. Whosoever hath witnessed and knoweth of a truth, that he hath seen the spirits of the
dead, that knowledge is impregnable. And whoso hath entered the second resurrection,
even though in mortality, that knowledge is impregnable.
25. But, whoso hath found the All Person, his knowledge is greater than all. And none
below him can judge him. Neither can any man attain to this knowledge, till he hath
passed through the other two conditions.
26. No man knoweth the Creator, unless he hath proven the communion of spirits.
Neither can any man rise to the second resurrection, till he hath arisen to faith in the All
27. Neither shall the Brahmin, nor Mohammedan, nor Budhist, nor Kriste’yan join in the
second resurrection on earth or in heaven.
28. For they have not the doctrine of unit; they are as a house divided against itself. Their
colonies and communities shall fail in all cases.
29. There shall be but one doctrine, which is Jehovih, the All Person, who is Ever
Present; with good works done unto others, with all of one’s wisdom and strength.
30. And this shall prevail with the young; whom, as orphans and castaways, ye shall
gather up in infancy, founding them in the light of Jehovih, teaching them from the start
to sing and pray unto Him, in reverence and fear and joy, that He may be glorified in their
purity and good works.
31. And they shall grow up of all nationalities, and races, knowing not: This is mine, or
that is mine, or that is thine, but understanding, that they own nothing, and that all things