JB Newbrough’s Birthday, Full Moon
Book of Lika Chapter 9, Chapter 10
1. When the other four Gods, the true Sons of Jehovih, who had been discomfited in the
lower heavens by De’yus and his fellow false Gods, came, the light of Jehovih came again
on Lika’s throne. Jehovih said:
2. I suffer not evil to triumph over good but for short seasons; and, soon or late, My
righteous Sons and Daughters, raise up and rejoice in their trials which I suffered to
come upon them. Let not men or angels say, because this or that happeneth: Lo,
Jehovih sleepeth at his post! or: lo, Jehovih is the author of evil, or is impotent to avert it.
3. My times are not as the times of men or angels; nor am I within the judgment of men as
to what is evil or good. When the wealth of the rich man is stolen, do not mortals say:
Poor man, Jehovih hath afflicted him! For they judge Me by what they consider
afflictions. But they behold not that I look to the soul of man as to what is good for him.
And when the assassin hath struck the king unto death, behold, they say: How hath a good
Creator done this? For they consider not the nation nor the problem of anything but for
the day thereof; nor consider they what I do for the souls of many nations, by one small
4. For all people in heaven and earth are Mine own; they are as trees in My orchard, and I
prune them not for the life of the branches, but for benefit of the whole orchard, and for
the harvest that cometh after.
5. I created life, and I take away life; in Mine own way do I with Mine own. I send night
to follow the day; clouds to interchange with the sunshine. And even so do I give times of
dan to My atmospherean heavens, to be followed by seasons of darkness.
6. By these changes do mortals and angels and Gods learn to battle with and overcome
the elements of My worlds.
7. The true Gods said: We weep before Thee, O Jehovih. Long and hard we labored our
allotted seasons; we were helpless witnesses to the great darkness that came upon the
inhabitants of heaven and earth.
8. Lika said: To you five, true Gods, who have toiled in the darkness of the earth and her
heavens, I restore your old time names for the season of dawn, after which I will raise you
all up, with your kingdoms restored to the full, and ye shall be heirs in my Nirvanian
heavens, in peace and rest.
1. The five Gods’names were Ane, Jek, Lay, Oal and Yith. Lika said unto them: Ye have
been heretofore crowned as Gods; come ye to the foot of Jehovih’s throne, for I will
crown you with new names.
2. When they came to the place designated, Lika continued: Take my crown upon thy
head, and speak thou in Jehovih’s name in that labor which I put upon thee, Jehovih in
Ane, Jehovih in Jek, Jehovih in Lay, Jehovih in Oal, Jehovih in Yith.
3. And thereupon Lika crowned them with a band on the head, inscribed, INANE, INJEK,
INLAY, INOAL, and INYITH, Panic names designating their rank and the age of the earth in
which these things came to pass.
4. Lika said: To each and every one I give of my etherean hosts ten million laborers
for the period of dawn. And these are the labors I allot unto you: To Inane, to go down
to the earth, to the land of Vind’yu, and be inspirer unto my mortal son, Capilya, and
his followers. To Inlay, to go down to the earth, to the land of Jaffeth, and be inspirer
unto my son, Chine, and his followers. To Inoal, to go down to the earth to the land
of Egupt, and be inspirer to my son, Moses, and his followers. And ye three shall
restore the Faithists in these great divisions of the earth unto liberty and safety. And thou,
Inoal, shalt deliver Moses and the Faithists out of Egupt, and shape their course
westward; for they shall circumscribe the earth, and complete it by the time of kosmon.
5. To Injek, to go down to the earth, to Parsi’e and Heleste, and provide those peoples to
liberate the slaves who are Faithists, whom thou shalt inspire to migrate to Moses and his
people. To Inlay, to go down to the earth, to Jaffeth and Vind’yu and Arabin’ya, to inspire
the scattered Faithists in those lands to come together, to the great lights, Capilya and
Chine and Moses.
6. And ye shall take with you of my hosts, whom I brought from etherea, and labor ye
together as one man. And when dawn hath ended, ye shall repair hither, and be raised up
unto my Nirvanian kingdoms. Nevertheless, ye shall not leave Jehovih’s chosen alone, but
provide angel successors unto them. And herein I give you a new law unto all my angel
hosts who shall hereafter dwell with the Faithists on the earth, which is, that successors
shall always be provided by the retiring hosts ere they have departed; for the Faithists
shall not more be left alone for a long season.
7. The chosen five then said: In Thy name and wisdom and power, O Jehovih, we go forth
in joy to fulfill Thy commandments. Because we lost the earth Thou hast given it into our
hands to redeem it and glorify Thee!
8. And thereupon Lika proclaimed a day of recreation, so the hosts could be selected, the
fifty millions, to which labor the marshals fell to, helping the chosen.
9. During the recreation, the atmosphereans explained to the ethereans how laid the
lands of the earth and the heavens thereunto belonging. And then, after a season of
prayer and singing, and a season of dancing, the recreation was brought to a close.
10. After labor was resumed, the chosen five, with their hosts, saluted before the throne
of Jehovih, and then withdrew and went to vessels which had been previously prepared
for them, and embarked, and departed for the earth.