Book of Lika Chapter 23, Chapter 24
1. When At-yesonitus’generals and their hosts went through Vind’yu and Jaffeth and
Arabin’ya, they concerted with the Gods who had in charge the inspiration of Capilya,
Moses and Chine. And not only did the angel generals remove the drujas from mortals,
but inspired mortal kings and queens in those great divisions of the earth to issue edicts
against magicians and priests who consulted with spirits.
2. Jehovih had said: It shall be a testimony in the latter days unto the inhabitants of the
earth of My proceedings; not with one division of the earth only, but with all places. For
they shall in after years search history and find that in the same era in these three great
divisions of the earth the kings and queens issued edicts against spirit communion. And
this fact shall be testimony of My cycle of Bon; wherein man shall understand that I come
not in one corner of the earth only, and to one people only; but that I have them all in My
charge, as a Father that knoweth his own children.
3. Neither give I unto them the same aspirations; for one I send westward to circumscribe
the earth; one I build up with a multitude of languages, and a multitude of Gods; and the
third one I build up without any God save Myself. And they shall understand that where
there are many languages there are many Gods worshipped; where there is one language,
there is only One worshipped, even I, the Great Spirit.
4. For in kosmon I will bring them together; and these diversities shall be as a key to
unlock the doctrines and languages of times and seasons long past.
5. Man living away from other men becometh conceited in himself, deploring the
darkness of others, and great nations become conceited of themselves and their doctrines.
6. Each one of the great peoples saying: Behold yonder barbarians! I was the chosen in
His especial care. Those others are only heathens, and have not been worthy of the Great
7. But in this day I plant the seed of My testimony, which shall come up and blossom and
bear fruit in three thousand years.
8. At’yesonitus and his generals, with their millions of angel hosts, cleared off the
drujas of the earth, the angels of darkness. They extended east and west and north and
south, around all the earth, in all the divisions thereof, into every nook and corner.
9. Day and night At’yesonitus and his armies labored, ceased not nor rested, but in good
method went right on, filling all the lowest place of heaven with their transport boats of
10. And the boats sped hither and yonder without ceasing, loaded in their ascent with the
screaming, frightened drujas, all under guard, and duly preserved against accident or harm
by the wise angels over them.
11. Some drujas were easily captured and carried away; some weak, helpless and
harmless; but hundreds of millions of them mad, and most desperate; some evil, fearful in
desperate oaths, and foul talk, and dangerous withal.
12. But others were most pitiful in their love to linger with their mortal kindred; mothers,
whose children dwelt on the earth; and children spirits, whose mothers dwelt on the earth.
To separate them and carry away such drujas was a most heart-rending task, requiring
God-like souls to accomplish it.
13. Jehovih had said: As a mortal mother will cling to the mortal body of her dead child,
till her friends must tear them apart, the while all souls who look on are broken-hearted
because of her love, even such is the bond betwixt the spirit of the dead and the mortal yet
14. But when My wise angels look upon them, and perceive they are carrying each other
down in darkness, then shall they be torn asunder; and the spirit shall be taken away and
provided for ultimate resurrection, and only permitted to visit the mortal kin under due
15. On the battle-fields of the earth were hundreds of millions of spirits in chaos, still
fighting imaginary battles, not knowing their bodies were dead; knowing naught but to
curse and fight; roving over the battle-fields, and would not away, save by capture and
being carried off.
16. Thus did At-yesonitus and his mighty hosts clear the earth. But of their great labors
and wonderful adventures a thousand books might be written, and thousands of heroes
singled out, whose great achievements overwhelm one’s belief because of the manifested
love and power.
17. And yet not much less were the labors and adventures of Yussamis in Ugadisspe and
her six heavenly places, where his etherean hosts labored unceasingly, preparing places,
and keepers, and nurses, and physicians, and teachers for the delivered drujas, the
thousands of millions.
18. Jehovih said unto Yussamis: Thou shalt assort the drujas; the peaceful to themselves;
the dumb to themselves; the mad, the chaotic, and all other of My afflicted ones; provided
sections and places for them. And teachers and nurses and physicians; for they shall be
delivered out of darkness also. Yea, every one of them shall become as a star of glory in
19. And Yussamis and his Gods developed the six heavens of Ugadisspe; established
places for the tens of millions of drujas; and provided order and discipline, and altars of
worship, and schools, and colleges, and factories, and all things whatsoever required in a
1. Jehovih spake to Lika, saying: Behold, the end of dawn draweth near; go thou
once more around about the earth and her heavens, and examine into the labor of
thy Gods. And thou shalt take with thee thy Rapon hosts, and a sufficient number
of heralds and attendants, and such musicians and messengers as thou desirest.
2. And when thou art come to Yaton’te, My subjective heaven, thou shalt halt a while
with Kaparos, and re-establish it in greater holiness and efficiency. For this is Mine only
subjective heaven in the regions of the red star.
3. Behold, the spirits of those that die in infancy call out to Me, saying: Tell us, O Thou
Creator, how is it with the earth? How is it with mortals who dwell on the earth? What
do they toil at? Have they schools and hospitals and factories, like unto ours? Have
mortals mishaps and trials? And have they roadways, and oceans of water on the hard earth?
4. How can these things be, O Jehovih? Why is it that mortals can not go down into the
earth and into the bottoms of their oceans, even as we do in the heavens?
5. How didst Thou create us alive in the earth? What was the place like? Why do mortals
carry around with them such earth-houses (bodies)? Can not they go in them and out of
them at pleasure?
6. What do mortals mean, O Jehovih, by mortal life and mortal death? Doth the clay and
stone and water they dwell in (the earth body) have life and death? What do they mean
by: This is mine and That is thine?
7. Shall every one retain his own body? How do the earth bodies grow? Do they eat clay
and stone? And water? Where do they get their blood? And do they eat hair, that they
may have earth hair?
8. Why is it that they bring not up their bodies with them when they are dead? Wear they
clothes over the spirit body only, or over the earth body also?
9. Great are Thy works, O Jehovih! Take me to Yaton’te, Thy great subjective heaven.
We would learn by figures in pantomime the illustrations of the earth. We would learn by
Thy panoramic heaven what mortals do? How they live and what their schools are like?
How they have contrived to teach the corporeal senses by corporeal things? How
their boats are made and propelled; how their vehicles travel along upon the solid earth.
10. Jehovih said: For which reason, O Lika, thou shalt see to it that Yaton’te be perfected
unto this instruction, as well as to arouse from stupor the spirits of the dead who desire
not to raise up from the earth.
11. Lika told the Rapon hosts Jehovih’s words; and he also gave command to his chief
marshal to provide the necessary otevan with officers, heralds, musicians and messengers.
12. Accordingly, as soon as all things were in readiness, Lika committed the throne of
Jehovih, in Theovrahkistan, to his vice-God; and Lika and the Rapons, with their
attendant hosts, departed on their journey.
13. Now, since the time of Lika in the plateau of Theovrahkistan, it had become habited
by thousands of millions of angels, and they were high in the grades.
14. So that the officers of selection were already preparing them by the millions for
Brides and Bridegrooms to Jehovih. And there were thousands of heavenly cities besides
Yogannaqactra, which were now in beauty, gaiety, refinement and delight, with music,
and rites and ceremonies most magnificent.
15. Then there were officers over these officers, whose place it was to sort and arrange
the inhabitants of cities; and others over these for each one hundred and forty-four cities;
and yet another over these officers, and he was called MARSHAL OF THEOVRAHKISTAN. And
he was of the same rank as the marshals of the hosts of Lika, conferring with the MARSHAL
IN CHIEF OF JEHOVIH’S THRONE.