Book of Jehovih’s Kingdom on Earth Chapter 21
OF THE VOICE OF JEHOVIH.
1. THIS is the sermon of the Voice, as delivered in Shalam to such as were admitted on trial, to wit:
2. My Voice is with all men, saith Jehovih.
3. Whoso is admonished against wrong-doing hath heard Me. By that shall he know My Presence.
4 . The man of Uz cries out in mockery: Who hath heard Jehovih? Do the Faithists say, they have heard the Creator’s voice? How can empty space speak?
5. But I am sufficient unto all My creations. The ant hears Me, and the bee, the bird and the spider and all manner of living things which I created.
6. How think ye they hear Me, learning to do My will? Go I to them with lips and tongue, or with a trumpet?
7. I am Spirit; I am the Soul of things. By way of the soul is My Voice unto every living creature that I created.
8. But man locks up his soul, and will not hear Me.
9. He heeds that which comes upon his corporeal senses. And this darkness grows upon him, generation after generation.
10. Then he cries out: Where is Jehovih? Who hath heard Him? Perhaps the ancients; but none in this day.
11. Jehovih saith: I am as one on the top of a mountain, calling to all people to come up to Me. But they hearken to darkness at the foot of the mountain, calling them down in corpor.
12. Now, behold, whatsoever you hear, or see or read or any indulgence that rises you upward, the same is My Voice unto thee.
13. But, whatsoever you hear, or see or read that casts you downward, is the voice of darkness.
14. Whoso studies to know the right, shall hear Me; whoso strives to be all truth, to himself and to others, already hears My Voice.
15. Whoso indulges in anger, or vengeance, or in wrong-doing, casts a veil up betwixt Me and himself; he shuts out My Voice.
16. It is a talent to hear Me; I bestowed it upon all the living; it is seated in the soul.
17. By cultivation, it grows; yea, it becomes mighty above all other talents.
18. By its culture, man attains to all possibilities, for so I created him.
19. When My Voice is weak, because of the darkness of man, he calls Me conscience, or sets Me aside as a faint impression.
20. But, with culture, behold, My Voice comes to man with words and with power.
21. And he knows Me, and is mighty in good works and wisdom.
22. And he becomes a proof before the world, that My Voice is with him.
23. Jehovih saith: Whoso hath not heard Me, is in darkness indeed. He hath not yet turned his thoughts inward to purify himself and seek wisdom.
24. Whoso hath heard Me, knows it, and all the world can not convince him to the contrary.