1. THEN answered Jehovih to the songs of praise that rose up from His hundreds of thousands of millions, to the sum of His mighty creations.
2. Peace, My beloved! And great joy! I have heard your voice of praise! I answer you with millions of new creations! Farther than the farthest, boundless! Thousands of millions of years are the works of My hand! I go not about turning water into wine, like a magician, or professing to raise the dead!
3. But yet I raise the dead, the souls of the dead, into worlds shining, brilliant, full of loveliness! I take them not backward to toil and sorrow; but upward, onward, to heavens of delight, that perish not, forever.
4. Mine is the Tree of Life, forever growing and rich in blossoms and sweet perfumes. The dead are Mine, the spirits of the dead My young blossoms full of promise, speaking soul-words for the glory of My heavens.
5. Whom I quickened into life are Mine, and I watch over them Fatherly and in great wisdom. Nor suffer I them to go out of being forever. And I provide My heavenly places broad, boundless, so that the soul of man can never reach to the boundary thereof.
6. Though they stray away for a season, yet have I provided them to return to Me in the end. And I make them a banquet, and provide unto them a feast, a home of love, with music and dancing even on the threshold of wisdom.
7. Weep not for the dead, O My beloved! I have places of delight for the righteous, full of rejoicing and wonderful! And the soul of the dead entereth therein, as one that emergeth from a veil, to shout with great joy for the provisions I created, plentiful and brilliant.
8. Heaven after heaven have I created as a new surprise of great happiness to My Sons and Daughters, in the way of My resurrections. Rejoice and be merry in holiness! Open your eyes, My beloved, and behold the works of My hands which I provided to be yours forever.
1. THEN answered Jehovih to those that wept for the dead:
2. What I have taken away was Mine, and I return it to the place it belongeth; but the soul, which I also gave, I carry into a new region of delight. In My hand is the spirit of the dead, and I raise it up to the delightful places I created for it. Yea, it shall find its love, and rejoice in My arms, because of the glory of My heavens.
3. In the times of My seasons the soul of the dead shall stand by the living; and testify to the endless creations which I provided, to perish not, forever! As a cord that lifteth a weight, so shall be the soul of the dead to those that are stricken in sorrow.
4. And I will uncover My heavens unto those; and My angels shall come down from My exalted kingdoms by the light of the line of their love; and they shall rejoice in the way of My dominions, and glorify Me and My works.
5. Thrice, at the times of the setting sun, shall ye assemble and sing for the soul of the dead, remembering his virtues in great praise. Then shall ye deliver his spirit unto My asaphs for the mansion I have built. And I will render unto him the delights of My kingdoms according to the light of his understanding.
6. And ye shall put away all mourning and all signs of mourning; and learn to understand the way of My resurrection. Rebuke Me not, O My beloved, by draping yourselves in black cloth and veils of crape. What I have done, I have done.
7. For the time shall come unto My beloved when they shall look back and say: It was well! And in the time of Jehovih it happened well, when it so happened! Though we saw not then, we now behold, as Gods and Goddesses, the way of the Almighty!
8. To sing and to rejoice in Me, O My beloved; and to attain to great knowledge; these are the roads I created, shining, diversified and broader than the imagination of man. By death provide I the resurrection of the souls of the dead. Mourn not for My proceedings, O My beloved! But be ye wise and rejoice with discretion in the glory of My creations.
1. THEN answered Jehovih to those that had an infant born:
2. What I have quickened into life, behold, it is My gift. It is a flower of sunshine molded by a touch of My hand. Provide ye unto it, O My beloved. Fence My garden around, that serpents can not enter. The time shall come when this living soul shall be as a God in My heavens. His light shall be brighter than a sun!
3. Then spake Jehovih to the infant: Light of My light, O My Son! To thee I give the earth and the heavens, to be thine forever! And the waters of the earth and the air of the firmament, to be thine forever! And the forests and mountains and valleys, to be thy paradise forever. And the oceans and seas, to be thine forever. And lastly, O My Son, what I gave to no other animal on earth or in the waters thereof, or in the air of heaven, give I unto thee; behold, I give thyself to thee.
4. And I give thee guardian angels to walk by thee and show thee My great delights and the way of My resurrections! They shall speak to thy soul to keep thee in the right way. Hear thou them and follow in the way of thy Creator, and thou shalt rejoice all the days of thy life.
5. But thy corporeal eyes and ears and thy corporeal judgment give I unto thine own hands. Remember, My Son, learn thou corporeal knowledge through thy soul, for it is of Me, and thou shalt not err. But shut out the way of My voice, and follow thy corporeal senses only, and thou shalt go down in darkness for a long season.
6. Remember thy Creator at all times and seasons, and thou shalt rejoice because thou art this day brought forth an heir of everlasting life.
7. Then spake Jehovih to the ashars, the guardian angels: Into your keeping, O My beloved, give I this My Son, quickened by My very breath to live forever. In your regular turns, watch and watch, guard ye him from this time forth, for he is the fruit I bequeath unto you. And in due time ye shall render his soul unto My asaphs in heaven, being glorified therein.
8. Nor shall ye ever make yourselves known to him through his corporeal senses; for your labor is with the spirit. But when ye find it rightful that angels shall approach his corporeal understanding, see to it that they be exalted and in the way of My everlasting kingdoms. For the plan of My creations is for the resurrection of the soul of man to be forever and ever!
1. PRAISE be unto Thee, Jehovih! Who can search out the completeness of Thy creation?
2. Or know the magnitude of Thy places, Thou Almighty! And thy endless inventions?
3. Thou shalt be My theme forever, to find the far-seeing devices of my Creator, the work of my soul.
4. I was alone in the world. Angels and men fed not my soul; I was hungered and in gloom.
5. Then I turned to Thee, Thou Almighty. And Thou gavest me a new growth, a fruit of life in fire!
6. Which grew brighter and brighter. And my vision was recovered, and Thy heavens were opened as a book is opened.
7. And I drank of Thy waters, and ate of the tree of the resurrection to Thy everlasting kingdoms.
8. The secret of Thy Wisdom, O Jehovih, was uncovered; the way of Thy Mightiness made imperishable forever!
1. BECAUSE Thou gavest into mine own hand to exalt myself, O Jehovih! For perpetual resurrection shapedst mine every part before I knew the way of the Almighty! Praise be unto Thee forever! Saith the Faithist!
2. Because Thou providedst from the ancient times for Thy Mighty word. From everlasting Thou hast provided prophets to know the way of the Omnipotent! To reveal the unseen heavens created by Thee!
3. Because Thou hast kept alive the line of Thy Majesty in mortals! Built a house for Thy chosen, wide as the world! Faith in Thee above all things in earth or heaven. Saith the Faithist!
4. When all the world beside faileth, Thou, my Creator, standest before me Mighty and full of love. Thou One Alone, imperishable forever, and just and merciful. Praise be unto Thee, Jehovih, Who art greater than All!