1. Like a flood that destroys a village, so is the life of one who spends all his time studying secular books to find the truth.
2. There are some who would rather sit and create theories about the teachings of the Divine Messengers, rather than read directly from their own writings. For such men, I have no tolerance, for they are not true disciples.
3. The world is becoming more ignorant as the time of humanity quickly passes by.
4. Some people will believe every lie they hear and are always ready to exchange the truth for those lies.
5. On the other hand, Jehovih’s Faithists know that the truth is found within the Oahspe and the Teachings of Light. It is from Jehovih that His Faithists draw their knowledge.