1. Never put anything before your brothers or sisters that would cause their temptation or for them to defile the Commandments.
2. If you are the cause of your brother or sister offending the Commandments or the Oahspe, you yourself are guilty of defilement.
3. Many enticing treasures are available to the people of the world, but such possessions are not permanent.
4. The only permanent treasures that anyone could ever possess are the Truth and the Light.
5. Do not permit yourself to be tempted by the charms of the world, for you will eventually find that you have traded your crown of life for filthy and tattered rags.