Paradise, the Eternal Kingdom of Light
1. Do not be concerned about the material things of this world, for your treasure awaits you in the Kingdom of Light.
2. The Kingdom of the heavens is within you; it is outside you; if you believe in it you shall live in it forever.
3. Blessed Paradise is not as far away as you think. After all, it is your home.
4. Strive always to follow the Light and you will find your way home – for the Truth is the Light and it will illuminate your pathway and you shall not be afraid to go forward.
5. In order to enter Paradise, simply being “nice” is not enough. Someone’s thoughts concerning another being “nice” are quite subjective.
6. Souls do not have ages to make a decision to enter into Paradise, or wherever else they might be assigned at the time.
7. They are presented with the glorious Message of Truth and they must make a decision at that time.
8. While there really is not an exact time frame as in minutes or hours, still it is not a long period of time from the perspective of Jehovih and His angels.
9. It is much easier for a soul to accept the Truth after death than it is while bound in chains* on the earth.
* (the physical body and attachments)
10. Many who lead such evil and dark lives while in the human shell have turned to righteousness in the presence of the celestial beings teaching them.
11. There are some who have already been judged for various reasons, as has already been stated in other messages. Only the Father of Greatness, in those cases, would be able to make a decision on their individual fate after their death.