The Ships of Light
1. The Sun and Moon are Ships* conveying souls of the dying from Matter to Light, always separating Divine Power from Matter and escorting it to the spirit world.
* (“Sun and Moon” used metaphorically to refer to the Divine or Spiritual Chariots)
2. The Ships of Light are always on course, they never diverge from right to left. These Ships are like vessels that carry souls to their true home.
3. The Living Spirit is the wind that carries the Divine Ships of salvation.
4. The Divine Messenger, who serves as the captain, knows the proper way of navigating the turbulent ocean. Contemplate on this, O Children of Light.