1. There are seven days in the week. The seventh day (from Friday evening to Saturday evening) is the Sabbath, which is a time to rest from over strenuous and mundane activities.
2. The Father of Greatness blessed the seventh day and calls His covenant people to rest on the Sabbath.
3. It is a good time to gather for worship but gathering for worship on this particular day is not a requirement, although neither is it forbidden.
4. There are times when the brethren are undergoing persecution and gathering as a community for worship on the seventh day is not always the best choice.
5. Make it a habit to greet each of your brothers and sisters on the Sabbath, genuinely wishing them a peaceful Sabbath.