1. Jehovih’s Faithists know and exhibit the quality of patience.
2. The Elect do not rush in ahead of the teaching that has been given unto me from the Father of Greatness.
3. Those who are in union with me – one mind with my mind – are patient in all things and have perfect understanding of the need to teach all doctrines and concepts in a gradual manner.
4. The Elect Ones and the precious disciples do not make it their goal to go about hunting in the hopes of finding falsehoods or imperfections in the teachings, beliefs, hopes or practices of others.
5. Jehovih’s Faithists are at peace and they practise patience in all things and make corrections for themselves before they attempt to admonish errors found in others.