1. Man shall worship Jehovih, the Great Father alone, and no image or likeness of Him shall ever take His place.
2. Nothing in the likeness of His image should ever be used as an idol.
3. Jehovih alone, the Highest of all the universe, deserves full worship. Anything less is idolatry.
4. Men make other men their gods, even their own stomachs have become their gods. Such ones from among humanity will not seek after the Light, but rather they seek to do the will of the evil one.
5. Hear this, my children, run far from idolatry, for it is a trap that will keep you chained to the world of darkness for eternity.