1. Do not do yourself what you detest in someone else.
2. I will not tolerate a hypocrite within the Assembly of Truth – for their mouth is like a rotting fish that swarms with flies and is detestable to all those who follow the Way of Righteousness.
3. The hypocrite will always judge others based upon his or her personal fears and lack of knowledge, but the man or woman of righteousness will always seek to understand the actions of others before they speak.
4. Do not be like the religious leaders from the world who live in hypocrisy.
5. Rather, you shall live humbly and always strive to do the Will of Jehovih who sits in the heaven of heavens – that glorious abode above all creation.