1. It is the responsibility of the Elect to assist the Hearers in keeping their strength in the Holy Faith.
2. If at any time the words of the Elect are not the same as those of the Divine Messenger currently manifested in your world, you shall follow those of the Divine Messenger instead and the Living Spirit will chastise those who teach heresy and who cause division.
3. But remember my children, that it is not your place to judge any of the Elect.
4. The Elect Intercessors shall be regarded as vessels of forgiveness and intercession and blessing.
5. The Elect Intercessors shall abide not only by the Ten Commandments, but they shall also abide by five additional Commandments and the Three Seals.
6. To the Elect Intercessors, it has been taught to you from ancient times that you should not walk in sin; always walk in the Light.
7. Do not commit evil deeds; do not commit injury to any living being.
8. Uphold purity; do not marry; walk on the path of piety.
9. Do not speak with impurity; always speak the Truth.
10. Do not covet; live in blessed poverty.
11. All of the Elect and the Hearers shall observe the Ten Commandments.
12. You shall worship the One Creator Jehovih and not commit yourself to the worship of idols – false gods and lord; not bowing down to physical objects or ideals in order to worship them.
13. You shall not be dishonest in your ways.
14. You shall not be greedy.
15. You shall not murder a man, a woman or a child, neither shall you abort an infant; and you shall not commit to the unnecessary killing of any life including animals and plants.
16. You shall not be unfaithful to your spouse or commit any form of sexual misconduct.
17. You shall not commit theft.
18. You shall not deceive someone in order to mislead them.
19. You shall not practise magic.
20. You shall not commit hypocrisy in your ways.
21. You shall seek peace and be fair to all regardless of a person’s ethnicity, colour, nationality, religious beliefs, or sexuality.
22. And with these Ten Commandments and with these Three Seals, O Intercessors for the people of Jehovih, you shall also observe the Five Precepts of Purity.
23. Do not be neglectful of the Commandments that have been given unto you.
24. Observe the Commandment not to walk in sin, for you shall always walk in the Light;
25. Observe the Commandment not to commit evil deeds, for you shall not commit injury to any living being;
26. Observe the Commandment to always uphold purity, for you shall not marry and you shall always walk in piety;
27. Observe the Commandment not to speak with impurity, for you shall always speak the Truth;
28. Observe the Commandment not to covet, for each of you shall live in blessed poverty.
29. Repent often, seek forgiveness and make offerings of Alms through the Elect Intercessors.
30. For it is the Elect Intercessors that were divinely appointed upon the earth to make intercession for your transgressions, however, you can not receive full intercession without the making of Alms – for this is a divine arrangement set forth by the Father of Greatness.