1. A cynical, or closed-minded attitude is a barrier to building a proper trust in divine revelation.
2. He who has an overtly cynical attitude generally tends to distrust all things presented to him whether such things are invisible to him or even physically present before his very own eyes.
3. The cynical man will go about the whole world in search of truth and in doing so he will spend his entire treasure, even down to the last day of his existence.
4. Such a man will never be happy with anything in his life and as such he will never find satisfaction for the desires of his flesh.
5. Unfortunately in this day and age, people are very much encompassed with so much religious fraud that they see no truth in any religion or statement of a religious nature, even if it can be backed up by historical, secular sources.