1. Develop compassion for every living thing, always maintaining selflessness toward everyone so that you may remain as a shining example of true Faithism.
2. Develop a compassionate heart and never be idle in your work for the liberation of all souls.
3. Have compassion for the poor and downtrodden and all those who are persecuted for their lot in life.
4. Do not discriminate against those who are poor or lowly or because of their colour or sexual orientation or because of their name or country of origin.
5. You shall demonstrate compassion for all living beings and provide for their spiritual needs as your means and talents permit.